Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: The -------- of the Asylum - Dead or Alive  (Read 26504 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Helping hand...?
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2012, 10:10:03 pm »

Ace elbow drops the downed agent in the face!

HULKAMANIA
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2012, 10:25:43 pm »

After hearing Feilins plan, a flicker of doubt flashes across Richards face, but he then decides that he could head back in after they escape. However, he decides to start looking around the hospital as they walk, forming a mental map.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:36:07 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2012, 10:58:09 pm »

After hearing Feilins plan, a flicker of doubt flashes across Richards face, but he then decides that he could head back in after they escape. However, he decides to start looking around the asylum as they walk, forming a mental map.
((The place you are in is a hospital.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2012, 11:30:04 pm »

Oh, I thought it was a mental hospital

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2012, 01:08:26 am »

"I always say secrets are no fun if you don't tell everyone!" "perhaps we should invest in full disclosure from here on out, my friends!" the man laughed, with a wild twinkle in his eye.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2012, 01:26:43 pm »

Requisites (corrected): I am still accepting WAITLISTERS! Requesting waitlisting is handled by PMs. I'll be updating this at least once every day unless I die. If all of you send me the actions earlier, you get it earlier. Do not send those to me within two days of my last post and you are out.

The -------- of the Asylum - Not an airplane crash

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ace tries to elbow the downed agent in the face, [1]v[5] but the agent simply catches his arm, twists it backwards and kicks Ace away, sending the man skidding on the white floor. Bryan, on the other side, reaches for the gun, [1] also failing and having his body stomped on by the man in black, which calmly retrieves his gun and points it at Bryan's head. "Game over, pals." He says and looks around, smiling as [three] more agents burst into the corridor and train their guns on the fallen men. "Please come with us." Both patients see the four men are not in the mood for jokes.

Richard attempts to form a mental map as he walks around the hospital, [2] but it seems his memory is terrible, and he is unable to remember anything about places he just passed by after he makes a turn around the next corner. Feilin looks towards the bottom of the staircase. [6] There are no agents near the lower level of the hospital, but it seems a small confusion happened and the door is blocked by a series of heavy objects, which could be pushed away to allow passage. [1] She looks towards the higher floor and hears hurried footsteps and the clattering of guns being loaded with fresh magazines. They will arrive soon.

Clara tries to regain conciousness, [6-2] and manages to do it through the pain. From what she can see through meticulously half-open eyes, medics are already treating her wound, accompanied by the young man who shot her. "Shit!", he repeats "I had no choice, she was struggling like a madman. I'm just lucky we weren't using the usual pistols and ammo." Clara watches as she is taken into the back of a large truck. The container is lit and there is a man in a suit with his back towards her.
The woman asks why they should trust them while they are the ones withholding information. The pale gentleman acts strangely and proposes the disclosure of secrets.
"All in due time, my friends. Even our knowledge about what happened to you is more limited than what you think, but you can be sure it was not an airplane crash." He searches his pocket and takes out a small number of carefully folded papers. "These here are the medical reports. I can show them to you as soon as we find the rest of your group, but let me start to read some of it now for the present guest." he clears is throat, flips to find a random page and starts: "'It is 3rd May 1994, patient B still scratches at his torso while making a horrified expression. We have doubled the amount of bandages to protect his body from harm. The involuntary movements of his body continue, and on the bright side they will avoid deterioration of his muscles. The real problem lies in the fact that some nurses reported that he occasionally sleepwalks during the night, even while on a coma. We tried to check on that fact, but all the times we monitored the room, nothing happened'... But isn't this kind of boring? I think you would prefer this." He shows what seems a government file. "This one contains where you were found and why you were brought here. The medical files mostly discuss about your pitiful state during these last few years...Do you even know what day is today?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
-Small paramedic uniform
Bryan
-Janitor uniform
Richard
-Medic attire / -Medical kit / -Taser gun
Feilin
-Security uniform / -Large caliber gun

The pale gentleman
-Dirty, loose security uniform
The woman (Gut wound - Moderate:Treated)
-Nothing
Clara (Gut wound - Medium:Treated:/ Broken false right rib - Treated)
-Nothing

Wound system for you:
Very Light > Light > Moderate > Medium > Serious > Severe > Grievous > Death
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:44:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: The -------- of the Asylum - Not an airplane crash
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2012, 03:47:46 pm »

Clara looks to see if there is anyone else around and quietly moves her limbs to make sure she can move. If all is well, she quietly gets up and sees if the man has a stun gun that could be stolen. She then tries to incapacitate him, using his stun gun if he has one.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2012, 05:20:08 pm »

The woman begeins to say of course but stops realizing she doesent' know. "Whatyear is it?" she asks.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2012, 06:05:05 pm »

"It feels like a Monday to me." "everyone is so agitated today," the man expressed a slight disappointment.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:19 pm »

Bryan surrenders. "Can't blame a guy for trying, eh?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2012, 09:11:51 pm »

Richards eyes widen, "Oh, fuck me, didn't we have enough?". Richard attempts to clambor over the heavy pieces of furniture, helping the others over.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2012, 09:41:54 pm »

Ace sighs.  "I guess you win."

Go quietly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »

"I couldn't do that even if I wanted to," Feilin replied, half-jokingly. "Come, nurse."

Assist Richard, while playing in role. Shout to the Agents upstairs that we're trying to get out.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2012, 01:13:42 am »

Thourally unimpresses by her humor, Richard drily says "Ha ha ha, you're so funny." A few seconds later, he nervously says to her "Uhh, I think you know a little more than I do, care to fill me in?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:26:46 am by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2012, 06:43:09 am »

"Uhh, I think you know a little more than I do, care to fill me in?
((...))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16