Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73368 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 6 - Reinforcements Abound!
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2012, 08:51:06 am »

"I don't think we should kill them. They're unarmed and begging for mercy. If we killed them like this, it'd be... wrong." April turned to the newcomers. "Hello. Who are you?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2012, 11:12:59 am »

Thelfin dismounted his warhorse and looked around, his helmet hiding all of his face and obscuring his turquoise-colored eyes.

"It is an honor to meet you all, my name is Thelfin Almondar, a knight from a traditional byzantine family...And I believe that man is being strangled to death."

The heavily-armored knight then ran towards the bandit that was still being held by the magical roots to try and set him free.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2012, 11:38:23 am »

Diego laughed. "Y un placer de encontrarle también, mi señora." He had a rudimentary understanding of French; he'd hit the books before leaving when he'd learned his knight was French in origin. He nodded to April as well. "And I assure you, I am more than capable in battle! Eh, perhaps not so much when it comes to the melee, but very skilled with bow and magic." He watched her finger as it traced his collarbone. "Eh? ¡Mi Dios, que sería la mala suerte, such a waste of a woman if you were to prefer my sister!" He shook his head at the injustice of such an idea. "And my brother? He is already married, señora, and though it is a terrible, terrible burden on him, he is very faithful. Me? Ah, sí. I have no such ties!" He grinned. "Eh, perhaps I should be asking if it is you, who should be impressing me, however unchivalrous the question might be. But you are the knight here, no?"

(@Caellath: What if Ricardo just followed Diego everywhere playing music for him? :D But sure, no problem naming him, and I'm glad you liked the track. Use it as you like. Also, glad Tarran and I got a laugh out of people; that's what I aim for most of the time. As long as my writing amuses somebody, I'm happy. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2012, 12:24:15 pm »

((Ricardo WILL be back. After writing his participation and especially after he received a name, I thought he deserved more screentime, so he is going to appear again. Just wait for it, I already have the scene planned.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2012, 02:12:19 pm »

Adrienne smiled back, her voice softening somewhat.

"Very nicely done. Just the right amount of temper to impress, but not enough to antagonize. I guess I can't kill you right now.

Hmm...and, I think I will show you something impressive, Diego. Assuming you can keep up with me...I might even surprise you a bit."
Adrienne said, laughter in her voice.

She clicked for Lernea, who trotted up. She spoke to Diego once more.

"...now, we've established you know how to strut and crow with the best of them.

Let's go and see if you can bring the chaleur to back it up, Espagnol."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2012, 02:30:37 pm »

"You wound me, señora, with this disparaging talk of my person," Diego said in mock sadness, a hand pressed to his chest. "Eh, perhaps not as much as you wounded him..." He looked at the unconscious bandit, then back to the rest. "Shall I teach this one to fly?" he asked, indicating the remaining bandit.

If everyone else goes for it, use a force spell to launch the bandit over the horizon. Who cares where he ends up? :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2012, 03:04:14 pm »

"Nice to see you two are getting along. Just try not to go inside another's pants while we're on a mission, please."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2012, 03:09:13 pm »

"Señor, please. I would never think of ravishing a woman while on business!" Diego said, clearly lying. "No, that must wait until the job is done and we can be at a proper place for amor. A nice outdoor tavern, perhaps..."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2012, 03:28:17 pm »

Davie grinned and giggled underneath his breath, Diego pretty much admitted that he wanted to get under Adrienne's pants! Right in front of her! "I-I app-pologise I-I would t-think of you in s-uch a way."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2012, 05:18:00 pm »

April just rolled her eyes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2012, 05:43:18 pm »

"That's so barbaric! I would never stoop to such lows. Tis unbecoming of an Une bonne femme." Adrienne said, flipping her hair brusquely, and obviously lying. She even winked at Diego, and didn't try to hide it!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2012, 05:56:53 pm »

(In all fairness, for Diego, any woman would be fine. :P)

"Indeed! I am glad we understand each other, mi amigo," he said to Davie. Adrienne spoke as well, and he turned to her. "Eh. Así son las cosas. That does not mean a man should not make the attempt."

(So no objections to launching this bandit then?)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2012, 05:58:10 pm »

((@SC: Launch is a go :P As long as it's not the bandit Adrienne just interrogated. There's two of them, I believe.))

Adrienne responded evenly enough.

"Some do like the hunt more than the kill, Sir Diego.

It makes the victory all the sweeter...wouldn't you agree?"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 06:03:02 pm by Dwarmin »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2012, 06:03:55 pm »

"Wait, do you mean you intend to kill an unarmed person?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2012, 06:10:02 pm »

(Now you notice, Powder? :P And yes, I meant the conscious one.)

"Eh, he might survive the spell. He might even land in a haystack somewhere and be rescued by a farmer's daughter, start to work on the farm, and grow old and content." Diego shrugged. "And if that does not happen yet he lives, he will have something to think about and perhaps try to mend his ways." To Adrienne's comments, he merely grinned and let her interpret it as she would.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46