Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247392 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Eight!
« Reply #600 on: September 29, 2012, 02:26:33 am »

Continue the wrestle!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 29, 2012, 03:08:06 am »

Uhm,

Hate being in Non-Euclidian space?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 29, 2012, 08:24:11 pm »

Wow, Archimedes really would hate that, wouldn't he?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Nine!
« Reply #603 on: October 02, 2012, 09:44:18 am »

TURN NINE!

Pick off the DINOcats pestering Edward with a well-aimed salvo of HE shells.

"Arch!" shouts Davy Crockett. "I'll get the others! We'll save you!" he reassures, arming his shoulder-turret and sprinting back down the jungle path towards his comrades. Accidentally setting it to multi-boom, he plants his feet as soon as he spots the dinocats swarming the fallen figure of Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex and lets loose a well-aimed salvo.

“Boom boom boom!” goes the gun.

“Ha! Damn! Yes!” exclaims Davy.

“Boom boom boom!” goes the gun.

“Bother! Oh! Aha!” shouts Davy.

When the smoke clears, Davy sees pieces of dinocat dripping from the nearby blackened trees and Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex’s head rise above the outline of scorched grass surrounding him. He calls out to Davy.

“Hey thanks, man, they nearly had me! Oh shit… I think I’m hit…”

As Davy gets closer, he spies the horrible truth! Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex’s body has been severed!

Quote from: Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex
Fight off the dinocats!

”Oh well, never mind, eh! I’ve had worse!”

Continue the wrestle!

A very short distance away, Steve Irwin is fighting man-to-man with the heavily bleeding dinocat shaman, Peter. The shaman is terribly wounded in the guts, and Stevo closes in for the kill!

He tries to grab hold of Peter the Dinocat Shaman’s leg to rip it off and club him to death Outback-style, but he slips and grabs thin air!

Fighting viciously for his life, Peter the Dinocat Shaman circles round and snarls with anger, rolling a new ball of fur-based energy in his hand and blasting a nearby tree to pieces with it!

Slightly disappointed, he lunges with his razorsharp claws for Stevo’s chest! He misses totally, losing his footing, rolling to the side, and nimbly leaping back to his feet just in time to come face to face with a charging Beatle!

Just then Paul McCartney burst into the scene swinging his CLAYBOARD about his head!

He charges the DINOCAT SHAMAN with his Clayboard!

"Oh bother, bugger off," says Paul McCartney to the remains of dinocats dripping from his clothes and from the trees. "Archy's gone! Stevo's locked in combat with a- is that a DINOCAT SHAMAN? Blimey, not again! I'm coming for ya, mate!"

Paul McCartney charges towards the thirty foot tall dinocat shaman.

"Man down, I think! It's just us three now, Stevo! What happened to Archy anyway? Bother. Er, take this!" he cries, addressing Peter directly with his typical boldness.

Paul McCartney charges towards Peter the Dinocat Shaman, whirling his CLAYBOARD above his head, bringing it down in a terrifying arc and causing a very slight gash in the Shaman’s leg! A very slight scratch even, one might say!

Peter reels backwards from the pain!

Hate being in Non-Euclidian space?

”Hello? Damn it, this sucks. Hello? Hel-arggggggggg!”

Suddenly, just as Archimedes finishes taking his leather dress off, a dinocat appears out of nowhere, scratching him in the guts!

Wound Acquired: Archimedes of Syracuse: Scratched Guts

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT:
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Nine!
« Reply #604 on: October 02, 2012, 10:27:54 am »

Oh no, Archimedes is in the elemental plane of Dinocats! He's doomed!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 02, 2012, 10:33:34 am »

Wait...Will the waitlist work in the normal linear fashion, or will you be picking who goes in next?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 02, 2012, 10:35:26 am »

Wait...Will the waitlist work in the normal linear fashion, or will you be picking who goes in next?
* Tiruin whistles nonchalantly.

((Wait what?))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 02, 2012, 10:37:37 am »

((Wait what?))

((Well, I want to know, since he chose who were the first four, based on how interesting they were, and I'm wondering if he'll be doing the same for the Waitlist. Because if so, I'm not getting in for a while. Or at least not until McCartney dies. We have to have at least one music guy!))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:59 am »

((Wait what?))

((Well, I want to know, since he chose who were the first four, based on how interesting they were, and I'm wondering if he'll be doing the same for the Waitlist. Because if so, I'm not getting in for a while. Or at least not until McCartney dies. We have to have at least one music guy!))
Pretty sure it works like that. Though I doubt anyone's actually going to die. I mean, for an Rtd this thing had a wonderfully low Pc death rate. I believe Tesla is the only one we lost.

Anyway, Mathemagically blast that cat back into the stone age (Ie, elemental mathematics(Dinocat+ stone))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2012, 01:27:38 pm »

Mostly the waitlist has been used for guest stars, in not-really-linear fashion.

So wait, is the shaman the only enemy left alive that's not in Archi's box?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2012, 02:18:04 pm »

Paul McCartney is hit by a startling realization!

"Dude," he says to no dude in particular. "Why am I swinging around this far out hoversword like a character in a history book? I'm a musician, not a barbarian!"

He instead played a GENTLE-LOVING CHORD at Peter the DINOCAT SHAM, boosting the emotional weakening with a quick refrain on his KEYBOARDLEG!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:29:16 pm by freeformschooler »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 02, 2012, 03:27:33 pm »

Guess so.

Patch up Edward, trying to unsever his body.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 02, 2012, 07:12:39 pm »

There is one last thing we must do. Aim for the weak spots! A swift kick to the genitals should be the best option. Aim at the Shaman.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 03, 2012, 02:47:37 am »

The waitlist works in the normal linear fashion, except for guest appearances, who are selected according to position, interest, and how well they fit the story.

And sorry, yes: the Shaman is the only non-boxed enemy left.

Aim at the Shaman.

Excellent use of clarification.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 03, 2012, 09:06:08 pm »

It's a very good idea, considering how many friendly weak spots are about. Bravo, Talarion.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60