Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!  (Read 8354 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX! Round 5: ZOMBIES!
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:18 pm »

Arkey, thinking he's playing LFD1, stands in the corner and shivs each and every zombie that comes his way.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2011, 03:05:43 am »

I don't think it's my shoulder that's broken!!!

Pick up Bob's shotgun and blast Roger in the face with it at maximum short range.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:42:30 am by lawastooshort »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:57 am »

Looks like I have some unfinished business!

Shoot Roger with the whole clip! I'm going for the kill! Then, if possible, get to yet another chest. (PS. this only happens if Roger gets close enough. If not, take up a defensive position whilst raiding another chest!)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2011, 04:37:36 pm »

Pick up Bob's shotgun and blast Roger in the face with it at maximum short range.

Wait, who's Bob? Aren't I Bob? I don't have a shotgun o_O.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Anybody want to have a little alliance with me? I help you, you help me. Anybody is open for this offer...Except for the crazy chaingun-toting guy and the guy who's basically dead.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 05:16:53 pm »

we could totally go against protocol and all team up against whatever the show throws at us! It would be in everyone best interest since we all survive :P

Or, we can grab 10 points for player kills. Decisions, decisions! :)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 05:26:38 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Anybody want to have a little alliance with me? I help you, you help me. Anybody is open for this offer...Except for the crazy chaingun-toting guy and the guy who's basically dead.

There is a "bob's" shotgun on the floor.

I am happy to team up with ANYONE and TOTALLY PROMISE not to shoot them in the back.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 05:34:57 pm »

There is a "bob's" shotgun on the floor.

I am happy to team up with ANYONE and TOTALLY PROMISE not to shoot them in the back.

Billy-Bob's shotgun.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:12 pm »

With a roar of fury, Y'Sal'Ergeth shall cast aside the minigun, (which is apparently completely useless) eat the grapefruit and charge headlong at Roger who shot him, grabbing him around the neck, snapping it and (hopefully) tearing his head from his shoulders in a spray of blood and gore!

Sorry for lateness, thought I'd already posted.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 02:17:55 am »

With a roar of fury, Y'Sal'Ergeth shall cast aside the minigun, (which is apparently completely useless) eat the grapefruit and charge headlong at Roger who shot him, grabbing him around the neck, snapping it and (hopefully) tearing his head from his shoulders in a spray of blood and gore!

Sorry for lateness, thought I'd already posted.

...C...can we call a truce? I...I won't attack you. Just...Just don't kill me. Okay? Until the end. Please? I seriously don't need my head ripped off. I beg you, Lord of Darkness! I have a family to feed, and a monastery to lead! I'll just stay out of your way, no worries. If you're nigh dead, I may be able to spare a healing item...

Heheheh. Eh...Oh gods.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2011, 06:04:11 pm »

Rolls coming later tonight, in a few hours.

EDIT: Actually, I have to talk to Grimmjow. One sec.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 06:37:07 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2011, 09:13:03 pm »

Round 7/15

ROUND 7: DEATH OF A REDNECK

Bob Mills starts off by running away from Y'Sal'! He gets far away, but trips before he can reach a chest, and falls flat!
Bob is now at long-distance from everyone.

(@ Dave, you can check Bob's equipment in the "Compiled List of Everything". It's at this end of all of these round posts.)

Roger Rogerson and Dan Howarth Showdown! Roger, in Super Form, flies over to roundhouse kick Dan in the face, while Dan holds his SMG up in defense! And: (1 vs. 2) Dan's gun jams, but Roger's flying powers go crazy and he crashes into the ground, in a good position for Dan, who counters! (4 vs. 2) As Roger tries to stand up, Dan kicks in the face hard, damaging his skull, and he bleeds out even more!
Roger Rogerson Health: 44 - 10 - 8 = 26 Remaining.
Dan quickly opens a chest to get: Potion!
Potion: Heals 20 health and cures an ailment.

Arkey, the only man in the Left Ground, backs into the corner to melee camp like a true survival horror character! (2 vs. 3)
The zombies hit him, but he manages to destroy Horde 2!
Arkey Health: 80 - 4 = 76
Arkey has killed a Zombie Horde! He is awarded 3 Points, and is in third place!

Hilda MD rolls through the zombie hordes to pick up Billy Bob's Shotgun! With the weapon in her hand, she faces Roger and fires a blast into him! ( 4 vs. 3) It only hits him in the lower leg, but it does it damage!
Roger Rogerson: 26 - 10 = 16
Ailment: Major Bleeding is now -10 every turn.
Hilda's Shotgun Ammo: 2/4

Y'Sal'Ergeth casts the mini-gun aside and eats his grapefruit!
Y'Sal'Ergeth: 82 + 8 = 90. Ailment: Broken Shoulder.
He charges at Roger, holds him up by the neck with his right arm, and tries snapping it off! (3 vs. 5) Roger manages to slam himself down with his power, he counter-grabs Y'Sal' with his arm, and aims a devastating punch! ( 1 vs. 5) Y'Sal casually steps out of the way and Roger sends a flying punch several feet and hits a wall.

Zombies!

Hordes 1 & 3 attack Arkey! (5 vs. 1) They attack him and disarm him of his knife, which goes to the other side of the room!
Arkey Health: 80 - 10 = 70. He loses his knife!

Horde 4 attacks Y'Sal'Ergeth! (1 vs. 3) He beats them back!
Horde 4 Health: 10 - 5 = 5

Horde 5 attacks Dan Howarth! ( 6 vs. 6) They grab him and about to tear him up, when he breaks free!

Horde 6 attacks Dan again! (1 vs. 3)He knocks them back!
Horde 4 Health: 20 - 5 = 15

The forcefield on the stadium expands! It expands around a hotel, and it's lobby doors open! It's directly to the north of the Well.

Billy-Bob Jim tried fending off the zombies to the best of his ability, when one of them got a lucky bite on his throat and bit his jugular vain right open. Suddenly, the hill-billy collapsed and died right there, the zombies feasting on his corpse.
Billy-Bob Jim has died due to inactivity.

Synopsis:
Bob Mills ran away.
Roger Rogerson missed a kick at Dan Howarth. Dan kicked him in the face and got a potion.
Arkey killed a horde.
Hilda shot Roger in the leg.
Y’Sal’Ergeth discarded his mini-gun, ate a grapefruit, and had a struggle with Roger.
The zombies attacked some more.
Billy-Bob Jim got bit in the neck and died.
The hotel lobby is a new area in the battle.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2011, 09:40:00 pm »

Oh, heh, thanks man. Never noticed that for some reason...

I'll start opening crates like mad! If there's something attacking me, counter-attack it, but I NEED THOSE CRATES!

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

remove brains, throw on Y'sal as final act of vengance/zombie bait!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Run up behind Roger and shoot him in the back of the head!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'Sal'Ergeth, disentangling himself from the zombies, frowns to himself. "Too close. That was too close. I do not want to go back to Hell..."
Changing tactics, he shall sneak up behind Hilda, giving her plenty of time to blast Roger's head off, then grab the shotgun and shoot her with it!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8