Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 68

Author Topic: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good  (Read 82103 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Well, what do you think we should get then instead of the rosarius?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I would go for either the Aquila Shoulderpads or the High-Torque Motor, but apparently I kept on misreading the description of the rosarius because apparently it's completely safe.

...even so, I still don't trust it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Yeaaah, that thing does seem a bit off. I support the change to either one of those choices you made but I prefer the shoulderpads so we can instil fear and respect in our foes and allies and get a little bit of extra armor at the same time.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I support the high-torque motor.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile

The Rosarius is completely safe. When has the Ecclesiarchy ever been wrong? That would be heresy.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

None of these items are cursed or malfunctioning.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I support the looting of warped touched rosarius for the sake of !!FUN!!, as soon as we have thoughts of chaos ditch on a specificly annoying emperor botherer and return to a chapel.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Current
Trusty Laspistol
Trusty Sabre
Progenium Boltpistol
Progenium Chainsword
Imperial Navy Combat Shotgun

New
Regimental Hotshot Laspistol
Ceramite Reinforcement
Ablative Plates
Lightweight Frame
Warp-Touched Rosarius

Unless someone makes a heroic action, this will be what you get.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:38:20 am by Shade-o »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good
« Reply #728 on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:59 am »

On second thought, that high-torque motor looks REALLY nice... I should drop the rosarius...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 18, 2012, 11:06:20 am »

No, the lightweight frame will suffice for now. Let us see what happens with the warp touched rosarius!
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 18, 2012, 01:07:13 pm »

No, drop the rosarius and get the high-torque motor, that way we can kill more things faster. Or less thing, but more thoroughly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 18, 2012, 03:35:25 pm »

No, drop the rosarius and get the high-torque motor, that way we can kill more things faster. Or less thing, but more thoroughly.

I was thinking of the rosarius as a sort of geiger counter for chaos/daemons, but now I'm a bit more worried about warp corruption- the bureaucracy has made mistakes before...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 18, 2012, 04:15:41 pm »

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:25:20 pm by Shade-o »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 18, 2012, 04:18:55 pm »

That squiggle looks too suspicious. Go for the motor.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 18, 2012, 04:29:22 pm »

That squiggle looks too suspicious. Go for the motor.

And now you see why I was worried...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 68