Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31690 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 5 - What Comes From Below !?!
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2011, 01:30:11 am »

Pray to the gods to aid my strikes, then charge at a hellhound, preferably one already engaged

how do I Recover SP by the way?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 5 - What Comes From Below !?!
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2011, 08:40:25 am »

how do I Recover SP by the way?
You can recover SP by consuming certain items (Certain Very Rare Items), through special abilites of yourself or others, through spirit leeching (Taking SP from Spirits), and other ways you want see till late game.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 6 - Lots of Combat
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2011, 08:50:23 pm »

Turn 6 - Lots of Combat
Main Gate, Lion's Maw
Silver Wind (Mikaya's Companion)
Spoiler: Combat Rolls (click to show/hide)

Silver Wind charges forward knocking over the lead Hellhound, and then slicing its exposed stomachs numerous times. The Hellhound howls in pain, and bats at Silver Wind who proceeds to jump out of the way, and prepare to attack another of the Hellhounds.

Jack Vargas

The knight charges the beasts head on, and stikes faster than they could move. His blade finds its mark twice first biting into the neck of one, and cutting clean through leaving the beast headless, and without life. Then it finds its second victim going straight through its side, and pierceing its heart the beast howls in pain as its life seeps out, and it falls to the ground lifeless.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You murmur a prayer as you charge forth into the fray, and begin your assualt on the Hounds. Your first attacks strike one of the beasts down as the first cracks its skull, and the second smashes it sending bits of bone into its brain, and instantly killing it. Your third stike hits another in its side, and sends it flying across the street, but still alive. as you finish your attacks you hear a soft, feminine voice say "This is my gift to you until the danger passes my light will guide your attacks, and aid them in finding their mark. Live on my great warrior, and one day you shall meet me face to face."

Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
You follow the monk's example, and charge into the group of Hellhound's as well, but as you enter one jumps at you nearly biting your neck, but you bring the pommel down, and strike it. You hear a loud crunch, and believe you broke its skull, but the thing is still movin, so you stikre once again sending your sword through its chest as it rears back to jump once again. Just as that one falls to the ground another pounces towards you, and you barely dodge it as you swipe it across the side, and retreat a bit till your back to back with the others.

Daemon Beast-Master
The Beast-Master reels back its whip, and lashes it forward striking the knight three times in quick succession hitting at teh gaps in the Knight's armor the Daemon manages to deal him some wounds, but only very light ones as his armor protected from the brunt of the attack.

Archer 1
One of the archer's quickly fires his arrows into the straggler's of the beasts, and kills one, and wounds another. His first two arrows hit their target at its stomach, and its lungs slowly killing, and the third arrows strikes the leg, and goes straight through.

Archer 2
The seond, following the first's lead also unleashes its barrage, but two of the arrows miss, and only one finds an enemy as it stikes the last to make it the fight in its leg, and stays there. The archer curses, and goes about fishing more arrows ut of his quiver while he waits for his next chance to shoot.

Archer 3
The last archer shoots its arrows into the crowd narrowly missing Wellrock as the slam into the side of a very unlucky Hellhound, but the beast continues standing through the massive pain, but it seems near death.

Hellhounds 1,5,6,7,8,10
Hellhound 1
The beast turns, and attacks its attacker slashing Silver Wind across the side twice before slipping in its own blood, and falling to the ground once again. The animal hits the ground, and yelps in pain as its wound tear slightly, and after a few seconds it lets out a low whine as it bleeds out. Hellhound 1, Died

Hellhound 5
The beast jumps at the nearest guardsmen, but completely misses as he sidesteps, and punchs the Hellhound in the side for good measure. It sends it skidding slightly farther than it would have if he would have let it just go by.

Hellhound 6
The Hellhound learns from its ally's failure and launches itself at the nearest guard this time finding its mark, but its teeth are not sharp enough to break through the armor, so it simply leaves a bruise on its foe as it is batted aside.

Hellhound 7
This one is smarter, and instead snaps at the exposed leg of its opponet, but fails to do more than scratch it as the guard kicks it away, and sends it flying into another of the Hellhounds.

Hellhound 8
This one like its predecessor snaps at a guardsman's leg, and also manages to scratch it before it gets hit in the head with the soldier's spear shaft, and scampers away to avoid being wounded.

Hellhound 10
This beast fails to attack its target altogehter as another Hellhound slams into its side, and forces it to get slammed into the side of barrel not far away. The Helhound howls in pain, but manages to stand back up, and begin walking back towards the fight.

Guard 1
The guard Captain from earlier jumps into action as he is surronded by two of the Hellhounds. He strikes quickly at the one infront of him, and stabs its in the chest three times over before it finally falls to the ground, and he turns just in time to slam the end of teh shaft into the other Hellhound's skull. He hears a sickening crunch as the beast falls to the ground, and goes limp.

Guard 2
The second guard charges in, and smashes the side of his spear into a Hellhound that is leaping at the Captain. It falls to the ground, and hits the road with a thud, and just as it hits the ground a spear plunges straight through its heart killing it instantly with very little pain.

Guard 3
Another Guardsman distracts two of the Hellhounds, and as the first charges he simply drops down, and lets it impale itself on his spear. He barely throws the beast's corpse of of his spear in tiem to slam the bottom of his shaft into the other's chest, and knock him away. he looks to see if it is coming back, but he finds the second beast impaled on a broken spear not far away.

Guard 4
The final guard from the Training Grounds charges the last of the Hellhounds first kicking it in the rips, thus slaming it into a nearby building. He then proceeds to rapidly stab the fallen Hellhound until their are numerous puncture wounds all up, and down the beast's chest.

Sinclair (sinpwn)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
You pull out the Spirit Summoning Scroll once more, and begin the ritual as the battle starts. By the time all of the Hellhound's are dead a small goblin of pure shadow is standing infront of you wielding a small knife, and a rather puny bow across his back. It turns to you, and says "What do you request human scu ... I mean Master?"

Main Gate, Lion's Maw
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jack Vargas (click to show/hide)

Foes
Spoiler: Hell-hounds 1-10 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Daemon Beast-Master (click to show/hide)

Marketplace
Kazen (Talarion)
You make a small joke, and look up to make sure your companion is still there, and then continue your sprint down the shop rooftops. After a couple of minutes you arrive at the Guards, and jump off of the rooftops before running up to the leading soldier. When you reach him he says "Who the bloody hell are you ?", and gives you a quizzical look before waiting for you to respond.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You follow the Guards to the Inner Gates where they quickly usher the citizens through before turning, adn telling you "We have a while before the Daemon arrive, so use this time to prepare for teh coming assualt, and talk to Captain Hilmar over there if you need something." He says pointing towards a tall man wearing completely filthy armor.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Col Umbar (Ultimuh)
Corner after Corner, and Alley after Alley you sprint through the streets towards the Inner Gates leaving the scuffling, and growling far behind you. You reach the Inner Gates after about twnety minutes, and see a woman conversing with some Guards, the Cpatain of the Inner Gate, Hilmar you believe is his name, and another important looking fiqure lurking just on ther otherside of the gate. Who should you tell you wonder.

Marketplace
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:52:27 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 6 - Lots of Combat
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2011, 08:59:16 pm »

@Note: I understand completely.

"Hmm, all right. I'll do what I can. Can you please clear the immediate area? I'll need space and time, thank you so very much," she said, smiling at the guards and attempting to get them to let her have her way simply because of her looks. After a moment she got out her used ritual bag and prepared four circles.

I probably don't have time to draw more than four this turn, and if I'm lucky maybe I can get the guards as companions. :P If so I'm naming them Desmond and Marcello. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2011, 09:01:18 pm »

The dwarf rolls his eyes and points at the Daemon beast master.

Edit: The goblin called Sinclair a human. That is... odd.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:03:40 pm by Sinpwn »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »

I probably don't have time to draw more than four this turn, and if I'm lucky maybe I can get the guards as companions. :P If so I'm naming them Desmond and Marcello. :3
Yep, that number is exactly right, and its possible to get the Guard's as your Companion you just need to pass a Speech Roll, or two. That, or get Hilmar to lend them to you.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2011, 09:14:44 pm »

Walk over to hilmar, telling him of the approaching army and the suspicious shuffling noises I heard.

((Writer's block prevents me from RP at the moment.. Been looking at DF raws for hours, all I can think about at the moment..))

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2011, 09:15:44 pm »

Attack the daemon!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »

"No time to explain, being chased by a large group of Daemons; Requesting assistance please and thank you?" Kazen catches his breath, rushing the words out quickly so he has more time to gasp in air before the Daemon's arrive.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2011, 09:59:05 pm »

Mikaya attempts to disarm the demon beast master/break his hand

Silver Wind Will attack the First hellhound that attacks, attempting to throw its strike off
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2011, 10:02:36 pm »

Man, this is epic.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2011, 05:52:39 am »

Well here is bit of the timeline for events through the History of Gaia (That which could be recorded, and is still intact.)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2011, 07:36:42 am »

I forgot to say this before but F**K yea, i have a patron deity now

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2011, 07:42:50 am »

I forgot to say this before but F**K yea, i have a patron deity now
Almost, because you have prayed to her twice, and been succesful, but your second prayer has gained you an ill reputation with a god (Not your almost patron god).

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 7 - Something's Fist Is Sticking Through The Gate
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2011, 09:00:59 am »

Turn 7 - Something's Fist Is Sticking Through The Gate
Main Gate, Lion's Maw
Jillian Vargas
The Knight turns to face the Beast-Master, and brings his sword to his side, and goes into a low stance. The Beast-Master spots him, and quickly flicks his whip in the Knight's direction, but the Knight slashes the top of the whip off, and charges in. His blade flashes forward five times, so fast it seems its not even possible by any race, and when he lowers his sword the Daemon fall to the ground with all of its limbs severed.

Everyone
The Knight turns to your group, and removes his helmet revealing ... its a woman. o.O She walks up to you, and says "I am Jillan Vargas, Knight of the Third Order, and I believe you are the group the King hired to come here, and help us." You simply nod at her, and she continues "Well its good timing that you are here, because we ..." She is cut off mid sentence as a massive fist bursts through the gate, and chunks of wood go flying everywhere.

Moments later the same thing happens again on the other side as the Lion's Maw begins to give under the creature's assault. Jillian yells, and her voice heard through-out the square as she says "Everyone fall back to the Inner gate !! They are breaking through !! Fall Back !!" With that she turns, and begins sprinting up the main road, and you follow as you get the feeling that whatever is on the other side of that gate is something you don't want to meet.

The Main Road is flooded with Guards, and other soldiers as they begin to retreat back to the Inner Gate, and as you flee up the street you hear several more smashes, an crunching noises, but the gate still holds as you run around a corner, and it fades from sight.

Main Gate, Lion's Maw
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Spirit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Marketplace
Kazen (Talarion)
"No time to explain, being chased by a large group of Daemons; Requesting assistance please and thank you?" As you finish you stand there breathing heavily for a few moments before the Guard finally replies "Understood, now get out of here, and go to the Inner Gate you have done enough. We can handle it from here." With that the man turns, and his men follow, but you notice each of them have a grim look on their face as if they were about to charge forward against the entire group of Daemons.

You turn to run after them, but the Daemons charge around the corner, and couple of stray fireballs cause the buildings ahead of you to collapse, and block your path, and just as they fall you see the Captain salute you with that same grim expression.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
Spoiler: Rune Rolls (click to show/hide)
You remember the rune you had carved earlier, and realize it was a Fire Blast rune which if used correctly it could take out a large chunk of the Daemons, and slow them down quite a bit. So you set to work, and with the permission of the guards scrawl four Fire Blast runes on two shops further down the street to form a trap.

Col Umbar (Ultimuh)
You rush over to Hilmar, and he immediately recognizes you as the City Guard's Blacksmith. You quickly tell him of the approaching Daemons, and the shuffling noises, and as you finish he says "Damn they are in the sewers!" He rushes over to some Guards, and you hear them talking, but can't hear what they are saying. When he returns he says "Sorry to ask this of you, but you could go with my men, and lead them to block the three Sewer Entrance within the Inner Wall?"

Marketplace
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:02:34 am by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23