Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31707 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 4 - The Beast Finally Falls, and The Horde Descends !!
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2011, 09:30:46 am »

Break Through the boards.
But not with my sword, that would only dull it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 5 - What Comes From Below !?!
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2011, 08:17:09 pm »

Turn 5 - What Comes From Below !?!
Main Gate, Lion's Maw
Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
As you follow the guard's to the front gate you spot a soldier on the side of the road with his helmet in his hand, and as you walk up to him you see that he is dead. You reach down take the helmet from him, and say a small prayer for his soul before jumping up, and following the other guards.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
You lean on your companion, Silver Wind, and slowly progress to the gates stopping every now, and then to regain your breath, and composure as shots of pain arch through your body, and force you to your knees.

Sinclair (Sinpwn)
Along your way you find nothing that can be of use to you, so you just stick close to the guards, and prepare for anymore of the Daemon who invaded to attack you.

Everyone
Once you arrive at the gates you find a group of soldiers fending off a large group of Hell-Hounds, and their master as well as several other battles raging around it. From the looks of it this is the battle you should aid in, so you, and the other guards charge forth into the fray in the hopes of throwing the Daemon out of the city, and back into their holes.

Main Gate, Lion's Maw
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jack Vargas (click to show/hide)

Foes
Spoiler: Hell-hounds 1-10 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Daemon Beast-Master (click to show/hide)

Marketplace
Kazen (Talarion)
You dash across the roof-tops, and over a fish stand before landing perfectly on a blacksmith's store where you spot several barrels filled with fish oil, and a torch. You kncok the barrels over just as the Daemons rach the lower part of the shop, adn the barrels burst open on their heads covering twenty of them in oil from head to toe. As you turn to continue your run you toss the torch down into the group, and then dash off as houls, and screams of pain fill the chilly air. You don't notice as two blue orbs flow into your body, and disappear within you.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You walk over to the guard's, and say "Anything I can do to help? I'm a magician." as the words fall from your mouth the guard's notice the symbol on your cloak (A Griffon holding a Broken Sword), and nervously say "Yes, we c .. could use some help preparing our defense at the Inner Gate. All help would be appreciated Mage, Sir." You felt odd when the replied to you as if they were both awed, and scared of you.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Col Umbar (Ultimuh)
Spoiler: Roll (click to show/hide)

You break through the boards faster than a merman can dive, and rush down the sidepath as fast as you can, but as you run you here a shuffling of some sort, and slight grumbling or growling coming from below. This sudden brust of noise makes you run even faster, and putting all your might into to it you sprint down the alley in the hopes of arriving before whatever was below does.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Marketplace
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:55:06 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 5 - What Comes From Below !?!
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2011, 08:23:08 pm »

Sonia raised an eyebrow with a lazy smile. "I prefer ma'am," she said, pushing back her hood. "Let's move on, shall we? I'll need time to draw my circles."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2011, 08:24:32 pm »

Sonia raised an eyebrow with a lazy smile. "I prefer ma'am," she said, pushing back her hood. "Let's move on, shall we? I'll need time to draw my circles."
If you are wondering why they called you sir its because they are so disheveled from seeing that symbol you will learn more of it latter :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2011, 08:30:18 pm »

I was sort of amused by it, actually. Reminded me of Peppermint Patty and Marcy. ;3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »

I was sort of amused by it, actually. Reminded me of Peppermint Patty and Marcy. ;3
:P  I am master of small amusements :P and complex games

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2011, 08:53:13 pm »

Attack hellhound 4 and wear helmet. Also what the stats on the helmet, I don't see it on my char. sheet?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2011, 08:54:19 pm »

Attack hellhound 4 and wear helmet. Also what the stats on the helmet, I don't see it on my char. sheet?
:l ...... The Internet ate them or something

EDIT: Fixed, so go check them out, but its pretty weak since it is game-start
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:55:50 pm by adwarf »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »

I see it now, and something is better then nothing when it comes to defense, unless you're a monk.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2011, 09:00:30 pm »

I see it now, and something is better then nothing when it comes to defense, unless you're a monk.
Yep, wolfchild could most likely kill a good 1/4 of the Hell-Hounds with a good enough Prayer Roll, and some Hand-to-Claw Combat

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2011, 09:05:16 pm »

I am one of the respected local smiths, of course they wont see me as a lunatic!
Altough I am a Dwarf, and everyone Knows of their drinking habits.  :P

I'll risk it by telling them of the noises.

(Not much RP from me at the moment..)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2011, 09:11:24 pm »

I am one of the respected local smiths, of course they wont see me as a lunatic!

Its perfectly fine not much to RP yet. :P

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2011, 09:16:52 pm »

Its perfectly fine not much to RP yet. :P

((Also.. I forgot to add something..
The city is under attack by gods knows what, so the only thing making me look like a lunatic is completely denying the attack on the city, happily working in the smithy as everything burns around me.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:20:04 pm by Ultimuh »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2011, 09:19:15 pm »

"Dayum... I always thought Daemon's were a bit fish. Who knew they'd make a good roast?" Kazen chuckled as he continued running. He threw an eye to the sky to make sure Valk was still there, before continuing to run.

Heh. What can I say... I'm the lucky one this game? :P
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2011, 09:40:18 pm »

Sinclair looks around, scratches his neck and summons another spirit, hoping to Whatshisface that he will have the same luck as the last one.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23