Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31697 times)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 7 - Something's Fist Is Sticking Through The Gate
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2011, 09:05:56 am »

On the way to Inner Gate, look for a jacket and buckler.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2011, 09:24:02 am »

Hurry to the inner gate, prevent looting by team-mates

sorta rail-roady, but not too much, for one thing it is the prologue and you need to get us into the feel of the world
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2011, 10:04:19 am »

Head to inner gate, not not looting on the way.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 6 - Lots of Combat
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2011, 10:43:56 am »

Well here is a bit more of the timeline I hope its intresting, but keep in mind its no wear near finished yet.

Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2011, 10:57:01 am »

"No, I can help, you don't have to die for the city! NO!" Kazen frantically looked for a way through, but it was looking like it was too late. 'Valkar, you gotta help me here... Is there a way through nearby?' His companion, his friend, held judgement, looking desperately... but there was no safe ways. The city was under assault, there was only the way to the inner gate safe. Any other route would surely lead to death, and Valkar conveyed this. Grimly, knowing that he could do nothing to help, Kazen snapped a salute to the men, saving the memory in his mind. He saluted crisply, nearly like a real soldier... before he turned and ran, headed towards the Inner Gate.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2011, 11:14:31 am »

Updated the OP with the First School Description, and the partially completed Timeline as well.

EDIT: Also what do you guys think of having early gunpowder, muskets, etc. things like that in the game, but nothing past the Rennisance Era of tech (Except maybe some steam engines made by the Gnomes, but those would be extremely rare, and I mean a Gummi Bear in a bag of Gummi Worms rare.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:27:39 am by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2011, 12:09:37 pm »

I would be OK with that, because then I could compensate for my lack of strength with a flintlock pistol. :3 An enchanted flintlock pistol. Also, does my spellbook contain any spells, or is it just waiting for me to learn a few to put into it? Only other question: now that Sonia's drawn two specific ritual types, can I specify I want to draw them specifically to accelerate the learning process? I'll write this post assuming that's so, but if not you can just ignore the last six words of it. ^^^

Sonia got back to her feet and dusted off the lower portion of her skirt. Much better. That will give those demons a nasty shock. She turned to the two guards she had spoken to before. "Everyone needs time to fall back to the inner gate. Would you be so kind as to guard me? I'll do what I can to stall those horrid beasts." She took out another ritual bag and began drawing runic circles once more, deciding on three Fireblast runes this time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2011, 12:17:55 pm »

I would be OK with that, because then I could compensate for my lack of strength with a flintlock pistol. :3 An enchanted flintlock pistol. Also, does my spellbook contain any spells, or is it just waiting for me to learn a few to put into it? Only other question: now that Sonia's drawn two specific ritual types, can I specify I want to draw them specifically to accelerate the learning process? I'll write this post assuming that's so, but if not you can just ignore the last six words of it. ^^^
You will have access to specfic spells after you use the books three, or four times as for learning a runes you can do, so by simply drawing it once, adn tehn you cna recreate it, but the stronger the rune the higher your roll must be to draw it correctly. For example if you learned the Fire Pillar rune than you would need to roll an 8, or higher for it to not be a dud as for Fire Blast you only need a 4 or higher to draw succesfully.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2011, 12:38:22 pm »

Ah, OK. If I get into combat I'll try the book then. Is it possible for me to try a specific school or will it be random?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2011, 01:14:27 pm »

Cor thinks for a short moment before answering. "Aye, I can do that." He was not really prepared for something like this and was hoping his smithy would be more or less intact after all this is over. He then went to assist those guards that was mentioned.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2011, 01:20:48 pm »

Ah, OK. If I get into combat I'll try the book then. Is it possible for me to try a specific school or will it be random?
It will be random from either the Elemental magic School, or teh Summonign School.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2011, 01:22:34 pm »

I am quite intrigued of how these characters look, anyone here good at drawing or something?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2011, 01:31:29 pm »

If I were, I would've already drawn my own character.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2011, 01:57:48 pm »

As it so happens, I haz Sonia Cavaliere. >.>

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2011, 02:00:28 pm »

As it so happens, I haz Sonia Cavaliere. >.>
o.O Thats really good Image steal for posting in the OP! Also I really want to see what Jillan looks like I mean I have a general idea, but I want to see your perspective of what she looks like.

EDIT: OP updated with Serious's character picture.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:03:07 pm by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23