Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: The End: A New CEO.  (Read 63663 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.06am: Robosaurus Rex falls!
« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2011, 06:03:49 pm »

Minibump following PM for Noodlerex. I'll wait until the 3rd and then auto.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.06am: Robosaurus Rex falls!
« Reply #301 on: November 02, 2011, 03:44:04 am »

Gah sorry,

Ryan uses another xerox to calm down powder, and steals his handaxe whilst he is distracted.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.08am: Teh Mild Physics Breakage!
« Reply #302 on: November 02, 2011, 04:01:34 am »

Tuesday: 0908 hours.

Cold-thrower, on the boss.

Quickly recovering from your frozen foot, you aim the cold-thrower once again at Bruce Halford: a blast of terrifying cold shoots past him [2] into the office behind!

FINISH OFF THE MAN I SLASHED WITH THE HANDAXE!

As your victim turns to glare at you, you slash at him with your handaxe! You miss [1 vs 5] badly! Your guard is down! He starts to stare at you really hard!

Danny gives an amazed, slightly nervous laugh as he watches the velociterminators swarm over the boss, looking down from his vantage point atop the fully-raised office chair. But his glee fades quickly as he sees the might robosaurus go crashing to the floor. He begins to get angry!

"You bitch!" He shouts at Tracy, rising to a standing position on the seat of the chair, "That was my dinosaur! Why'd you kill my dinosaur?! And now that I think of it you kind of broke my head earlier. It was probably you that gave me amn-... Wait. Forgot what I was saying. Never mind! You killed my dinosaur!!"

He shall BOUNCE on the chair once, twice, then leap gracefully through the air as its hydraulics raise, launching himself screaming with rage at Tracy, swinging both cheese graters in vicious arcs towards her already messed-up face! "Gah! This... Is for... Rex!"

Tracy looked up at the tiny man, shouting and screaming at her. Through the haze of her rage, she noticed him flying through the air at her. With a laugh she ripped one of Rex's teeth out and swung it directly at the flying man's head!

DEATH COMBAT: ENTERED!

Danny flies through the air, propelled gracefully by his modified office chair [3] towards the murderer of his dinosaur: Tracy Arkins. He sees her rip one of the dinosaur’s teeth out of its open and dribbling mouth and swing it towards him as he flies [1 vs 5]. He doesn’t get time to react! The dinosaur tooth pierces Danny’s naked skull! But it doesn’t penetrate deep enough to have that much effect, and Danny staggers back to his feet, wielding his dual cheese graters with the dinotooth stick out of his head at a strange angle.

Damage Inflicted! 5hp!

Danny slashes at Tracy’s face with first one and then a second cheese grater. She dodges the first, but the second has a catastrophic failure! It flies into her face at great speed! It grates off the tip of her nose!

Damage Inflicted! 2hp!
Item Lost! A cheese grater!

Death Glare! the man assaulting me and then use BREAKAGE OF TEH PHYSICS! to break his atoms apart thus turning him into brain goop. Then, I teleport away.

The madman assaulting you tries to slash at you with a handaxe but misses badly! His guard is down! You Death Glare! him hard but only manage to give yourself a crippling headache [1]! It affects your other powers temporarily, but even so when you BREAKAGE OF TEH PHYSICS! at him his left arm dissolves [6-1 headache bonus] into a mush! It drips onto the floor! Your head hurts too much to remember to teleport away!

Wound Inflicted! Left arm dissolved into mush!
Damage Inflicted! 14hp!

Ryan uses another xerox to calm down powder, and steals his handaxe whilst he is distracted.

You activate a nearby Xerox of Doom! at the limbless raving madman in the centre of the office, but the newsletters that spew out are extremely dull! They don’t even have pictures or anything [2]! However, he’s got no arms or legs left so you manage to stumble over with just one ankle and sneak in to pick up his handaxe [3]. He snarls at you menacingly! You’d better watch out!

Item Acquired! Handaxe!

...         ...         ...         ...         ...         ...

Quote from: BRUCE HALFORD
”Arg get off of me you brutes! Have this!

Swarmed by an ENTIRE HERD OF VELOCITERMINATORS chewing his armoured arm off, Bruce Halford swats them aside with his surviving good arm and activates his flamethrower, engulfing them in sticky burning flame. The stench is atrocious!

Damage Inflicted! 64hp!

Quote from: ENTIRE HERD OF BURNING VELOCITERMINATORS
“Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr!”

The ENTIRE HERD OF BURNING VELOCITERMINATORS decides that Halford is too formidable a foe, and in their burning madness flee towards the nearest soft target: they pounce on Ryan Lovechild, HR drone!

He knocks them back with his fist! They look slightly stunned!

Damage Inflicted! 3hp!

Not stunned enough though: the herd starts to gnaw at his chin! He manages to dodge just in time behind a desk, but the ENTIRE HERD OF BURNING VELOCITERMINATORS chews off his ankle! It bleeds!

Damage Inflicted! 7hp!
Wound Inflicted! Left ankle chewed off!

…   …   …   …   …   …   

Spoiler: Daniel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Powder Woodcutter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Danny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tracy Arkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alex Klag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ryan Lovechild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BRUCE HALFORD (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:03:19 am by lawastooshort »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 02, 2011, 06:57:46 am »

Continue breaking apart his atoms and teleport away while doing that.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 02, 2011, 08:19:11 am »

"Ouch! Oh jeez, what the f***!" Danny cries, not taking kindly to the large tooth lodged in his head. Deciding a change of tactics is in order, he shall fend the vile Tracy off with his cheesegrater whilst using the other hand to activate his magical tattoo once more, this time using the power of his mind to summon a pterodactyl, and to summon it beneath him as a trusty steed! Then he stall take flight above the bloody expanse of the battlefield office!

'Cause you know, riding a giant deadly pterodactyl? Lifelong childhood dream much?!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2011, 10:19:58 am »

Just out of curiosity, did I get a bonus for my headsmasher ability on the last attack?

"Get back here you alien bastard!" Tracy jumped at Danny's head, aerosol flame thrower blazing away at his face.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2011, 10:49:10 am »

Just out of curiosity, did I get a bonus for my headsmasher ability on the last attack?

No - there was a reason I didn't add it, which I think was because a dinosaur tooth pierces, not bludgeons. Or at least it did this time.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2011, 01:34:44 pm »

Makes sense. I had a feeling that was going to be the case after I had already posted my action. But it was too good of an opportunity to pass up so I didn't bother changing anything. :)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2011, 01:52:57 pm »

Feel free to bludgeon his face in with another dinotooth if you want, I'm sure they're big enough and plentiful enough :)
And yes, it was a nice attack. Commendable.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 02, 2011, 05:37:37 pm »

In a moment of rage Powder Woodcutter remembers that you can throw wihtout limbs and hrows EVERYTHING in his inventory at the man and prepares for torso splatterage.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 02, 2011, 07:52:39 pm »

remove woodcutters head from behind with the handaxe

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 03, 2011, 05:29:38 am »

Minibump for Ochita! We're only waiting for you! Someone has already died! At least one person has no face!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 03, 2011, 11:02:36 am »

D:

Sorry for keeping you..

Get more equipment, make a robotic power suit!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.10am: First Contestant Annihilated!
« Reply #313 on: November 04, 2011, 04:06:46 am »

Tuesday: 0910 hours.

Get more equipment, make a robotic power suit!

Stuck in the south west corner with Bruce Halford and his mech suit of burning death, you’re struck by a bolt of inspiration! You gather all the equipment you can find, and construct a robotic power suit! But it’s faulty [1], and when you suit up it blows your left arm off! Whoops!

Damage Sustained: [1]+[1]=2hp!

"Ouch! Oh jeez, what the f***!" Danny cries, not taking kindly to the large tooth lodged in his head. Deciding a change of tactics is in order, he shall fend the vile Tracy off with his cheesegrater whilst using the other hand to activate his magical tattoo once more, this time using the power of his mind to summon a pterodactyl, and to summon it beneath him as a trusty steed! Then he stall take flight above the bloody expanse of the battlefield office!

"Get back here you alien bastard!" Tracy jumped at Danny's head, aerosol flame thrower blazing away at his face.

DEATH COMBAT: CONTINUED!

Initiative: Danny [5] vs Tracy [3]. Danny wins!

Danny tries to fend off Tracy with his cheese grater to give him enough time to summon a pterodactyl as a trusty steed: he barely keeps her back! He manages to summon a medium sized pterodactyl just as Tracy whips out her aerosol flame thrower and blazes it at his face! It explodes! Danny is singed and his pterodactyl lightly damaged, but Tracy’s face is blown off! Danny swoops off into the sky above the bloody expanse of the battleoffice!

Damage Inflicted: Danny: 2hp!
Damage Inflicted: Pterodactyl steed: 3hp!
Damage Inflicted: Tracy:  8hp!
Wound Sustained! Tracy: No face!
Item Lost! Flamethrower!

DEATH COMBAT: BROKEN OFF: DANNY HAS FLED!

In a moment of rage Powder Woodcutter remembers that you can throw without limbs and throws EVERYTHING in his inventory at the man and prepares for torso splatterage.

Continue breaking apart Powder Woodcutter’s atoms and teleport away while doing that.

remove Woodcutter’s head from behind with the handaxe

MULTIDEATH COMBAT: ENTERED!

Initiative: Powder Woodcutter [5], Alex Klag [4], Ryan Lovechild [6]. Lovechild strikes first!

Ryan Lovechild, HR drone, manages to circle round the insane Powder Woodcutter, Gardener Extraordinaire, and aims a vicious strike from behind at his neck! Woodcutter’s head is severed [4]!

Damaged Inflicted: [2]+[1]+[1] = 4hp!

Powder Woodcutter is not quite struck down! He uses his last remaining strength to take his hacksaw and chainsaw handle out of his inventory and hurl them with his teeth at the security elf dissolving his atoms in front of him. He hits him [6] directly in the face! The chainsaw handle slices off the stunned Alex Klag’s right ear before boomeranging round to slice off the left!

Damage Inflicted: 9hp!

The hacksaw flies into Klag’s throat! It is sliced apart!

Damage Inflicted: 11hp!

Klag is struck down! With his last breath he sees Powder Woodcutter bleeding heavily to death before him!

CONTESTANT ANNIHILATED! ALEX KLAG IS DECEASED! KILL BY A MAN WITH NO LIMBS!

Achievement Unlocked! Powder Woodcutter: First Contestant Slayer!

...         ...         ...         ...         ...         ...

Quote from: BRUCE HALFORD
”No! Only I shall have the burning suit of mechno-death! Be gone! Rhawwrr!”

Bruce Halford, seeing Daniel attempt to construct a robotic power suit to rival his own, decides to put a stop to this foul heresy! He swoops down at him, blazing away with his remaining arm-mounted flamethrower: he hits Daniel full in the face with a blast of disfiguring death!

Damage Inflicted: 14hp!
Wound Inflicted: Hair and eyebrows burnt off!

Quote from: ENTIRE HERD OF BURNING VELOCITERMINATORS
“Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr! Tasty pterodactyl! Rawwwwrrrrrrrr!!”

The raging burning herd of velociterminatoraptorsauruses stumbles about in the middle of the office, and they suddenly notice a tasty looking pterodactyl appear in the sky above them. They strike! With an inhuman display of acrobatics they leap into the air! They miss completely! They all land on their faces!

Damage Sustained: 9hp!

…   …   …   …   …   …   

Spoiler: Daniel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Powder Woodcutter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Danny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tracy Arkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alex Klag IS DECEASED! (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ryan Lovechild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BRUCE HALFORD (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:52:03 am by lawastooshort »

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.10am: First Contestant Annihilated!
« Reply #314 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:31 am »

Tracy acquires Inferno Stare! She grabs another t-rex tooth! She hurls it like a tomahawk at Danny, intent on bashing his head in with it!

I figure if her face was burned off then maybe this would work as an alternate weapon. If not just let me know and I'll edit it out. :)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27