Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: The End: A New CEO.  (Read 63680 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.04am: Velociraptinator!
« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2011, 08:53:10 am »

Bother, I knew I should have added in the title acronym or something: no, it was the same [6], but every [6] I typed marked something caused by the [6]. I think if I'd rolled four [6]s a nuclearbombosaurus ninja rex or something would have appeared, with flamethrowers.

Sorry about that, got carried away.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 27, 2011, 09:37:07 am »

Danny boggles in amazement at the results of his frantic summoning, frantically tugging the chair-handle to keep himself a safe distance up in the air from the newly-summoned herd of death.
"...Wow." Is about as eloquent as he can manage at first.
"...Uh, uh, attack! Sic 'em, guys!" He jabs a finger towards the looming Bruce Halford, then pitches a paperweight at him for emphasis.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 27, 2011, 10:38:31 am »

Tracy screams out, "I just had that ear sewed back on you bastard! She flies into an Unholy Bitch Rage and climbs the Robosaurus Rex until she reaches its brain, which she then scratches with her manicured nails.

The rage doesn't necessarily have any effect other than making her think even less clearly about things than she was a few seconds ago.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 27, 2011, 04:24:59 pm »

Applying for waitlist/whatever the hell is going on.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 27, 2011, 04:37:00 pm »

Hmm, well, I was trying my hardest to kill off the players er game, in fact. I'll see how my Morale is when I get back after the weekend, but until it descended into generally mindless violence I was having trouble keeping the game going for various Morale related reasons. That and the difficulty of thinking up new ways to fail filing. I don't know if I should run an office-based RTD arena deathmatch game.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 27, 2011, 05:11:00 pm »

Coldthrower on the boss!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 27, 2011, 07:46:16 pm »

...Seeing as insanity is fueled by sadness and unhappy thoughts (which were provided by the madwoman) Powder Woodcutter is more enraged than ever! He grabs the chainsaw with his other arm aND BERSERKCUTTER SLASHES EVVEERYYYYTHIGN!

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 27, 2011, 10:57:41 pm »

Sliding headfirst under Brucebot's legs, Ryan activates xerox of doom onto Bruce distracting the boss immensely.((I hope :P)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2011, 10:39:37 am »

Alex just watches the carnage and continues to try and fix this teleporter by staring at it.Also sorry about the absence was kinda busy being sick :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:41:08 am by Firelordsky »
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Work at GenCorp! Tuesday: 9.06am: Robosaurus Rex falls!
« Reply #294 on: October 31, 2011, 07:56:14 am »

Tuesday: 0906 hours.

Coldthrower on the boss!

You sprint across the office to the boss, currently hovering in the air above Ryan, and unleash your coldthrower as you get into range. But you slip [1] and freeze your own foot!

Damage Inflicted: 2hp! Foot frozen!

...Seeing as insanity is fueled by sadness and unhappy thoughts (which were provided by the madwoman) Powder Woodcutter is more enraged than ever! He grabs the chainsaw with his other arm aND BERSERKCUTTER SLASHES EVVEERYYYYTHIGN!

Mighty Beserk Enragement Activate: [2]! As you start to calm down, you grab the chainsaw with your other arm and BERSERKCUTTER'S SLASH! everything in sight! First you BERSERKCUTTER'S SLASH! Alex Klag [3v2] and slice off his arm! Then you BERSERKCUTTER'S SLASH! a desk! It resists the chainsaw! Wait, isn't it a chainsaw handle anyway? That would be why!

Damage Inflicted: 7hp! Sliced off Alex Klag's arm!

Danny boggles in amazement at the results of his frantic summoning, frantically tugging the chair-handle to keep himself a safe distance up in the air from the newly-summoned herd of death.
"...Wow." Is about as eloquent as he can manage at first.
"...Uh, uh, attack! Sic 'em, guys!" He jabs a finger towards the looming Bruce Halford, then pitches a paperweight at him for emphasis.

You throw a masterwork hefty paperweight at Bruce Halford, CEO, which strikes him in the face!

Damage Inflicted: 3hp!

You point at your victim and hope to direct the dinoroboterminatoraptors towards him, but they're uncontrollable! They start looking hungry. They very close. They're staring at you!

Tracy screams out, "I just had that ear sewed back on you bastard! She flies into an Unholy Bitch Rage and climbs the Robosaurus Rex until she reaches its brain, which she then scratches with her manicured nails.

Unholy Bitch Rage: UBERACTIVATE! [6] Enraged to an unholy degree, you climb the ROBOSAURAUS REX and scratch its brain! Your nails pierce [6+Unholy Bitch Rage Uberactivation Multiplier Bonus!] its brainfolds! You scoop out huge dribbly chunks of grey stuff! Its eyes glaze over! It is struck down! You froth at the mouth!

Damage Inflicted: 141hp!

Achievement Unlocked! First kill!
Achievement Unlocked! Dinoslayer!

Alex just watches the carnage and continues to try and fix this teleporter by staring at it.

Watching what's going on, you stop to stare at your teleporter in an attempt to fix it. It works [5]! Then the crazy dude slices off your arm with the sharpened handle of a chainsaw! Not the one with a machine gun on it though, so I guess that's ok.

Sliding headfirst under Brucebot's legs, Ryan activates xerox of doom onto Bruce distracting the boss immensely.

As Mr Halford looms over you you remote activate the Xerox of Doom on his ass, yep, the one you just threw at him. He forgets what he's doing! He decides to ring his mother! He forgets to stand up! He falls to the ground [6]!

...         ...         ...         ...         ...         ...

Quote from: BRUCE HALFORD
“Hello mother. Yes, I know. I do try, but I'm a very busy ma-arrrrrgh!”

Bruce Halford tries to stand, but is too [2] distracted!

Quote from: ENTIRE HERD OF VELOCITERMINATORS
“Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr!”

The  ENTIRE HERD OF VELOCITERMINATORS runs towards the fallen Halford, attempting to chew his arms and legs off.  They chew right through the armour on his left arm! They gnaw [5] it to pieces! The great man is in slight pain!

Damage Inflicted: 8hp! Arm chewed off!

…   …   …   …   …   …   

Spoiler: Daniel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Powder Woodcutter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Danny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tracy Arkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alex Klag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ryan Lovechild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BRUCE HALFORD (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ROBOSAURUS REX IS DEAD (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 31, 2011, 09:48:48 am »

Danny gives an amazed, slightly nervous laugh as he watches the velociterminators swarm over the boss, looking down from his vantage point atop the fully-raised office chair. But his glee fades quickly as he sees the might robosaurus go crashing to the floor. He begins to get angry!

"You bitch!" He shouts at Tracy, rising to a standing position on the seat of the chair, "That was my dinosaur! Why'd you kill my dinosaur?! And now that I think of it you kindof broke my head earlier. It was probably you that gave me amn-... Wait. Forgot what I was saying. Nevermind! You killed my dinosaur!!"

He shall BOUNCE on the chair once, twice, then leap gracefully through the air as its hydraulics raise, launching himself screaming with rage at Tracy, swinging both cheese graters in vicious arcs towards her already messed-up face! "Gah! This... Is for... Rex!"

(Yaaaay! Update! :D )
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:51:04 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2011, 12:24:50 pm »

Tracy looked up at the tiny man, shouting and screaming at her. Through the haze of her rage, she noticed him flying through the air at her. With a laugh she ripped one of Rex's teeth out and swung it directly at the flying man's head! (Come on bitch, don't fail me now!)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 31, 2011, 12:40:21 pm »

Cold-thrower, on the boss.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2011, 05:54:04 pm »

FINISH OFF THE MAN I SLASHED WITH THE HANDAXE!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:41 pm »

Death Glare! the man assaulting me and then use BREAKAGE OF TEH PHYSICS! to break his atoms apart thus turning him into brain goop. Then, I teleport away.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27