Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281589 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2850 on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:44 pm »

((AAAAAAHHH!!! THE CORNY LOVEY DOVEY STUFF, IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!!!))
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: November 24, 2011, 11:38:47 pm »

I smile and simply hold my beloved.

"If you say so, love."

Heh, sounds like scene for us then.  Honestly, this can only go to: "I love you more." "No, I love you more."  And I think that might actually kill The Master over there  ;D
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: November 24, 2011, 11:42:46 pm »

Very well, then.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: November 24, 2011, 11:46:54 pm »

I'm gonna disappear for a bit. Fallout: Equestria updated and I lurve it so.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: November 24, 2011, 11:51:30 pm »

REALLY?! GIVE ME LINK NOW!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: November 25, 2011, 12:37:44 am »

(Maybe it's best to dial back the insanity a little bit? It could be scaring away other potential ponies, and we don't want that.)

Yeah, I'll admit it's scared me away from joining in on the madness, heh.  I've read the entire thread up to this point, and I'm still a bit lost on where it's all been and where it's going.  Since it's been primarily RPing about a few characters repeatedly going insane, I figured there wasn't room for anypony else really.  If things settle down a bit back into "fortress" mode I might reconsider joining in. :D

On topic, I'm pretty interested to see where this is going with Khenal.  Rather than wildly speculate I guess I'll just keep reading to see where it goes.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: November 25, 2011, 12:40:05 am »

You don't have to be crazy to RP here, but it helps!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: November 25, 2011, 12:59:27 am »

I'm pretty interested to see where this is going with Khenal. 

Heh, you and me both.  I only ever have a vague idea of what I want to happen, then do my best to improvise in that direction.  And don't feel intimidated with the craziness, join us!  I think the worst of the insanity is past, for now at least.  Or until something relatively minor in-game happens that we can all have a cow over rp-wise :D

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: November 25, 2011, 01:07:21 am »

Heh, even craziness aside there's really not much room for another character in the current scene.  Perhaps if KingStrongbeard has a suggestion for a pony to take (not really picky on who / what, but something like a cheesemaker / lye maker isn't likely to be much of an interesting character), I could pick up at the next fortress update or something.

Anyway, off to doodle another illustration for Dawnpick.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: November 25, 2011, 01:19:32 am »

I for one am loving the roleplaying going on. It really makes this fortress unique and the fact that there's so much of it effectively weeds out the people who aren't up for the kind of roleplaying we have going on here.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: November 25, 2011, 01:34:50 am »

{Found on the desk in the Bookkeeper's office}

REQUISITION FORM 149A
LIST ITEMS : 1/4 roll (2,500 units) of thread
                   2 dressings.

PURPOSE: not willing to let that hack, Dr Bubbles, treat my recent wound, so I'm stitching it up myself.

COMMENTS: Stepped on tripped dropped a saw mallet chisel which cut my fetlock, minor wound really but it needs a shitload of few stitiches.

By the way, I like the new and improved requisition form, sorry about the mess I made looking for the Stock Advisory Form, hope it doesn't take to long to clean up.
                    Anyway, I need to report two (2) severely mangled honey badger pegasus corpses deposited in the butcher's workshop, I don't know the full details, it looks like they were in an airborne fight and fell onto the topmost level of the tower, expiring on impact, also took several severed limbs to the refuse pile.  Blood and gore was cleaned up so no need to send anyone to clean it up.

SIGNATURE: ThunderSplinter, Carpentry Lead.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: November 25, 2011, 01:56:42 am »

I like to encourage all roleplayers, The Master.  While I might like to think I'm pretty good, it's only because I've been playing things like DnD almost all my life.  Like everything, it takes practice, and maybe some gentle nudges from people with experience.  (Not trying to cause drama, just clarifying for myself.)

Also, Thunder Splinter is likely going to be seeing a lot more of Khenal for a while.  Hopefully he doesn't break too many of her chisels ;)

Also also, linky for Fallout Equestria, as requested.  Sorry it's a bit late, but I did say I was disappearing :)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: November 25, 2011, 02:02:22 am »

No problem...hopefully tomorrow my writer's block will have vanished.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:43 am »

{{OOC
Also, Thunder Splinter is likely going to be seeing a lot more of Khenal for a while.  Hopefully he doesn't break too many of her chisels ;)

Doubtful, ThunderSplinter moved her workshop into the tower and works from there, you'll probably be stuck down in the workshop area with the other carpenter, I forget his name.  The tower is almost complete and ThunderSplinter will soon be out of work, except possibly for woodcutting.

Darkening Kaos, CIS, LUH}}
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: November 25, 2011, 03:47:19 am »

Writer's block is gone! EVERYONE, TAKE THEIR PLACES! LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 665