Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281903 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2160 on: November 21, 2011, 09:53:10 pm »

((you REALLY want to use a knife that was already JAMMED INTO SOMEPONY? I prefer sterile... but do go on.))
The wound is very deep and you can
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Psycho's heartbeat has become so weak that Friesden cannot feel it anymore. The blood pool stops growing.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:55:16 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:32 pm »

(The next game update is below. I'm not quite done for the night yet, so expect another in a few hours. Feel free to finish your current scene before paying any attention to these.)

Charity's Journal 28th Limestone 98

Seems that we had a jail break today. No it's not who you might expect. It was Ms. Pillomino. She used her knowledge of masonry to find a weak point in the cell and make a break for it. Although she didn't try to flee the town. Just ran to the bar for a drink, before Khenal showed up and took her back. She did not resist. Seemed she really really wanted a drink.

(The Nurse Kil had given every pony water except for Pillomino, and then ran off to get a drink herself and then went on break, and then went to a party. With the Doctor busy treating injuries from the last ambush, and Pillomino very dehydrated, and nopony else bringing water, death was a possibility, so I deconstructed her chain, and when that was done, she ran for the drink stockpile, and got one before Khenal dragged her back to one of the new cells.)

5th Sandstone 98

A horrible creature has been spotted in the deep. The militia and guards are working together to try and lure it into an ambush.

10th Sandstone 98

The beast has so far proven elusive. In other news, I think the confinement is getting to Pillomino. She tried to throw a party in her cell. It didn't go well.

Charity's Journal 18th Sandstone 98

The beast of the the below, we thought we had it trapped on the southern portion of the caverns, until it swam around our troops and ambushed a fisherpegasus named Udar Gleamedgrass, it grabbed him and tried to drag him into the water, but he scrambled away, though it relieved him of his shoe, which then used to beat him more, until the militia arrived and he was able to escape. Thought the creature likewise escaped into the lake. The militia is stationed by the water, hoping it will resurface.

Charity's Journal 20th Sandstone 98

The creature was spotted heading north away form the fortress, and so, we are relaxing security to allow the troops a break, as they have been on high alert for the past ten days non-stop.

Charity's Journal 28th Sandstone 98

Cryptson has been parading around in a fine suit of Bismuth Bronze and Steel Armour, and carrying a exceptional Steel Pick. He hasn't left me or the kids alone since the incident. It's sweet, and I'm happy to keep him close, but he can be kind of smothering, although, I'd rather him stay to close, than too far until this assassin is caught.

("Warning - while you were typing 38 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post." Wow, this thread moves hella fast.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's an artifact earring, it must menace with spikes of something.  Or spikes of several somethings :P

Surprisingly, no, I'll re post the description again below incase anypony wants to see it without backtracking some 50 pages, but it is called "The Magicians of Violence." It's almost like the pony who made it knew it was going to be weaponized.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: November 21, 2011, 10:02:47 pm »

I return as quickly as I can with a pile of bed sheets, daggers and one large barrel of strong booze for sterilizing.

"Will these work?"

Aw, come on The Master.  It'll be dipped in alcohol to sterilize it, it'll be fine :P  Ya, Khenal decided against the knife Carrot got him with.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: November 21, 2011, 10:04:07 pm »

((I haven't proclaimed him DEAD. just dead as a rock. :P))
Khenal sees a slowly growing pool of blood forming around Psycho AND notes that his breathing is becoming more and more stained and his heart beat is slowing.

((Made a GIANT ERROR.))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: November 21, 2011, 10:06:12 pm »

"They should do. I'm more worried about his blood level. We need some beer, or ale. Something thick. And some food, too. This is not going to work well, but its the best we can do."

Friesden deftly severs one of the pieces of cloth into strips with a dagger, and cuts parts of fabric from others.

"We'll also need some stuff for stitching. Quickly!"

Friesden secures the patches of fabric around the bleeding areas with the strips of cloth.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: November 21, 2011, 10:11:19 pm »

"Thick booze, food, stitches, right!"

I again run off as fast as I can to gather the supplies.

((I haven't proclaimed him DEAD. just dead as a rock. :P))
Khenal sees a slowly growing pool of blood forming around Psycho AND notes that his breathing is becoming more and more stained and his heart beat is slowing.

((Made a GIANT ERROR.))

Hehe.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: November 21, 2011, 10:12:44 pm »

Friesden continues to plug the bleeding parts.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: November 21, 2011, 10:14:55 pm »

((Think it's going to be that easy? PONYCEPTION! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLDv-fUINM&feature=related))
Khenal and Friesden hear a loud 'BWOOOOONG!' sound and then the room melts away to reveal a strange wavery realm(Psycho's mind!) full of odd colors and the sound of crying in the distance.
((Think of it this way, now Friesden has another reason to get rid of her memories!))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: November 21, 2011, 10:18:45 pm »

You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: November 21, 2011, 10:23:00 pm »

I pause, looking around, before a look of abject horror settles upon me.

'No!  Cockroach can't have won!'

Man, I really hope Khenal is jumping to the wrong conclusion.  That'd totally bone the little canon we have going on.

Also: this is mesmerizing.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: November 21, 2011, 10:24:07 pm »

((WHAT CANON? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA...etc, etc, you know the drill :P))
Khenal hears faint sobs in the distance that sort of sound like Psycho.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: November 21, 2011, 10:25:42 pm »

'Where are we?'

"I could ask the same question."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: November 21, 2011, 10:31:32 pm »

Looking around, Friesden sees a barren floating landscape, with a small floating road leading to a larger landmass with an entity the resembles Psycho Carrot siting in the center of it.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: November 21, 2011, 10:36:04 pm »

'Ok, calm down Khenal.  You can fight back, especially now that you know what's going on.  First thing: minimize magic use.  If I don't use my magic, he can't use my magic.  Second thing: Look for a way out.  There's always a way out, even if it doesn't look like it.'

Calmed and focused, I begin to explore this realm.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: November 21, 2011, 10:41:52 pm »

Friesden follows Khenal.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 665