Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281876 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2175 on: November 21, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »

Khenal and Friesden nearly falls into a hole that appeared right before their eyes. they then hear a sickeningly familiar voice, GUESS WHO?!
"This, is where I have been the whole time, Khenal. I never left him in the first place. It's time to face me once and for all! Win, and I give Psycho back. LOSE, AND YOU'LL JOIN HIM IN THIS WONDERFUL PLANE OF EXISTENCE! Now, be a good little horsey and go to where that crying figure is."
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: November 21, 2011, 10:52:43 pm »

I peer into the hole, ignoring the voice of Cockroach as I examine it.  I quickly decide it's likely not the exit and shrug, turning towards Carrot's figure.  I start when I notice Friesden and give her a quizzical look before walking where we were directed to go.

"Is that really you, Friesden?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: November 21, 2011, 10:55:40 pm »

"It's me. Where are we?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: November 21, 2011, 11:02:26 pm »

"Carrot's mindscape, I think.  Be very careful, I think we may have to deal with a very powerful daemon.  One that is very difficult to get rid of..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: November 21, 2011, 11:05:13 pm »

"A...daemon." She breathes in. "Okay. Let's do it."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: November 21, 2011, 11:10:51 pm »

As Khenal and Friesden near what looks like Psycho, the entity in question gets off the ground and runs at an ungodly speed towards them. It's beginning to look less like Psycho and more like a...
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: November 21, 2011, 11:16:50 pm »

"Behind me!"

I plant my hooves and draw my weapon; not my spear, but the dagger that Carrot gave me.

"Loyalty."  I whisper, before the figure is upon us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: November 21, 2011, 11:20:55 pm »

Friesden quickly gets behind Khenal.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: November 21, 2011, 11:24:20 pm »

Daemon!
"Well, isn't this just rich? Oh, what's this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLDv-fUINM&feature=related
Hear that? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!"
The world melts away again, replaced this time with a scene that sends chills down Khenal's mental spine. It's his old office from the town he was banished by the queen from.
"Do you recognize it? You should, it's from your head after all..." The daemon snorts.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: November 21, 2011, 11:29:34 pm »

(More game reports, feels weird posting them during your scene, but you guys never give me a chance to do otherwise, so here you go.)

Charity's Journal 12 Timber, 98

A scream was heard in the caverns, it seems Ozar Ledalath has returned, and attacked another one of our fisherponies, Psycho Carrot
(I'm assuming he lives through the current situation.) was the first on the scene, and fired a bolt at the beast, which missed, and the creature dived back into the water. It then resurfaced nearby and he fired again, this time Psycho hit the monster in one of his left legs. The creature than dived again, and is hiding under the ground, in an old flooded tunnel. We're going to try and trap it in there.

Charity's Journal 13th Timber, 98

Before our plan to trap the beast was ready, it resurfaced, and attacked another marks pony, from Psycho's squad. Cryptson, who happened to be in the area, saw the commotion, and ran to help. With a few strikes of his pick the creature was finished. The fight was won.

Additional happy news today. Pillomino and the other last of the prisoners from the export ban incident have been officially released, they're all free. I'm going to invite Pillomino and Thundersplinter, to have a drink with me, like we used to, but well...I'll understand if they don't want to be around me.

Speaking of Thunder, I saw her the other day and the infection in her leg seems to have completely healed. Additionally, she was getting around without a crutch. I'm glad she's better.

Charity's Journal 17th Timber 98

A diplomat from the cave ponies has come to Glitterglen to speak with us, and has brought a caravan of merchants with him.

Charity's Journal 22nd Timber 98

It seems the cave ponies have finally forgiven us for that little insident a couple years back with the cloth and leather, because this year they brought so many gems, and so much metal that the whole Trade Depot was shining. Naturally, we bought as much metal as we could, along with a few other necessities, gypsum powder, sand for our glassworks, uncut gemstones, cloth and leather, etc.

(Venture has finally reached adulthood.

Since thetyler101 hasn't posted in forever, and hasn't responded to my email. I will assume he's dead until proven wrong. Thus we have a named pony who needs a big decision made [what career he will pursue] and no one to really make that decision. If no one has any fun ideas for the character, [please don't Master him up. Tyler may return from the dead at some point] then I'll just put him wherever, I really could use a another pony in the militia or the guard, but that doesn't really seem to be in the line of what the character would have done. So, if anyone wants a bumbling Alicorn apprentice speak up, if not I will have to decide for him myself.)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: November 21, 2011, 11:32:56 pm »

"The past is past, Cockroach.  I've come to terms with my mistake, and I work to keep form repeating it."

I slash at the daemon with Carrot's Loyalty.

Khenal would love to take Venture under his wing, but I don't think she'd really like it in the guard.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: November 21, 2011, 11:39:28 pm »

The daemon screams in pain and reels back.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" The daemon grabs Friesden and throws her across the room, hitting a desk.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: November 21, 2011, 11:44:10 pm »

Friesden hits the desk with a cry and struggles to get up.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: November 21, 2011, 11:47:19 pm »

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I interpose myself between him and Friesden, then advance on Cockroach.  I keep Carrot's Loyalty at the ready, looking for any chance to drive it into the daemon.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: November 21, 2011, 11:48:33 pm »

Friesden eventually stands up. "The pain....is exhillarating."
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 665