Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: I Just Want to be Badass  (Read 24107 times)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Want to be Badass
« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2011, 07:08:20 pm »

I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2011, 06:35:14 am »

Go heal and try to get a nifty utility belt

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 01, 2011, 03:50:18 am »

Go heal and try to get a nifty utility belt

I change mah vote to this. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #273 on: October 01, 2011, 05:36:20 am »

Nick pulls you out of the car and drags you to the back of the Bat Cave, past some monitoring equipment and a row of Bat Suits in display cases. Sure enough, at the back of the cave you find a row of ten healing pods. Nick puts you in the first healing pod, then climbs into another. Eleven hours pass, during which the healing pod mends your broken bones and bandages your wounds.

You and Nick exit the pods. Batman looks up from a magazine and stands up.

"Pretty nice, eh? Sorry, Nick, I don't have the technology to make replacement limbs. You'll have to find that elsewhere. So, now we can-"
"I WANT A UTILITY BELT"
"...Of course, my Bat Cave is your Bat Cave. You have full access to the facilities."

NAME: Melvin T.
INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana
VEHICLE: None
WOUNDS: None
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

NAME: Nicolas Cage
INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun
WOUNDS: Missing Right Arm
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 01, 2011, 05:43:04 am »

>Put on a suitably tough expression as we clip on our utility belt with a loud clank. Ask Bats what's in it.
Then use the monitor/console/80s computers to perve on hot girls see what's happening with the whole 'ninja-terrorist-attack' thing.

NC: Grin and bear it. He's still twice as badass as most people with just one arm!

Edit: Just missed an apostrophe.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:37:14 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2011, 06:21:56 am »

>Put on a suitably tough expression as we clip on our utility belt with a loud clank. Ask Bats what's in it.
Then use the monitor/console/80s computers to perve on hot girls see what's happening with the whole 'ninja-terrorist-attack thing.

NC: Grin and bear it. He's still twice as badass as most people with just one arm!

I have nothing to suggest, so this. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 01, 2011, 07:40:47 am »

Time to check out the city for the source of the trouble.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 01, 2011, 09:21:05 pm »

Then use the monitor/console/80s computers to perve on hot girls see what's happening with the whole 'ninja-terrorist-attack' thing.

Edit: Just missed an apostrophe.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2011, 01:24:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You run over to the equipment rack and grab a utility belt, then spend the next thirty seconds attempting to clamp it around your flab.
"There's an adjustable strap, if you- there you go."
"So, Batman, what's in this utility belt?"
"That's an old MkII model. It should have some batarangs, a couple of smoke bombs, and a grappling hook."
"Nice."

You then head over to the set of computer displays and flip on all the switches. The screens light up, showing an overview of the city.
"Melvin, what's the highest building around here?"
"I suppose that would be the city bank, downtown."

Nick types the information into the database, and the map zooms in on an overview of a tall skyscraper. Hundreds of blinking dots surround the building.
"Shit. It's a hive."
"A what?"
"A ninja hive. A big one, too. They must have the whole city blocked off, to allow it to grow. First thing's first, we have to destroy that hive. If we don't the whole region could be overrun. So, whaddaya think, kid? We've gotta formulate a plan, and fast."

New Pantheodex entry discovered: Ninja

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana | Utility Belt
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2011, 04:05:35 pm »

Look up the ninja entry, then get in the batmobile and prepare to destroy the ninja hive.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2011, 05:39:05 pm »

Spoiler: Ninja (click to show/hide)

You head over to the Batmobile, but Batman stops you.
"Sorry, I'm gonna need the Batmobile. You can take the Batcycle, though!"

Batman tosses you some keys and points to a motorcycle off to the side of the cave.
"Alright Nick, let's go!"
"We're off!"

You hop onto the Batcycle, raise the kickstand, turn the key and rev the throttle! The Batcycle comes to life, ready for adventure! Nick hops onto the Batcycle behind you, his crotch homoerotically pressing against your back. And just like that, you speed out of the Batcave and out the entrance to historical Bronson Cave! The outskirts of town begin to pass you by as you head toward the heart of the city.
"Alright kid, we're in the big leagues now. A ninja hive, especially one of this size, is nothing to be taken lightly. We're gonna have to play this smart. So, what's the plan, hero?"

As night descends upon you, the towering city bank skyscraper gradually rises on the horizon, glowing with an unearthly light and capped with an eerie pulsating blob. Hundreds of ninjas mill around the compound, standing guard over the massive hive. The Batcycle slows to a stop, just out of earshot of the towering skyscraper.

INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana | Utility Belt
VEHICLE: Batcycle
Balls

Balls

Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2011, 07:53:08 pm »

Question: Are the "Abilities Discovered" Melvin's or Nick's? It kinda looks like the latter, since they're under Nick's character sheet and the third one unlocked after Nick made it to Level 3. In which case,

>Concentrate on Cutie Mark; try to unlock Rank II Abilities.

Otherwise,

>Attach grappling hook to batcycle, and use it to drive up the side of the building. Clearly, the Queen will be somewhere near the top floor.
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

Tlc2011

• Bay Watcher
  • ..No idea what to put here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:43 pm »

Melvin> Summon the powers of Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick the hive into space
Nick> Shoot the damn ninjas
Batman> Batarangs!

OORRRR....

Melvin/Nick> LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JENNKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS
Batman> Facepalm
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:03:03 pm by Tlc2011 »

Tlc2011

• Bay Watcher
  • ..No idea what to put here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:37 pm »

Did i kill the thread?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22