Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: I Just Want to be Badass  (Read 24113 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Want to be Badass
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2011, 09:34:16 am »

Don't make poor Gatleos write up every entry right off the bat.  For now, just look up the pantheon of badassery and read the entry on Batman.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2011, 09:45:47 am »

Don't make poor Gatleos write up every entry right off the bat.  For now, just look up the pantheon of badassery
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2011, 09:46:03 am »

Don't make poor Gatleos write up every entry right off the bat.  For now, just look up the pantheon of badassery
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2011, 10:49:10 am »

So, learn what we can, then quiz adam webatman.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2011, 05:57:11 pm »

Don't make poor Gatleos write up every entry right off the bat.  For now, just look up the pantheon of badassery and read the entry on Batman.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2011, 06:22:15 pm »

The Pantheon of Badassery
Also known as the Order of Badassery. We are an ancient protectorate, defenders of Earth from the forces of darkness. For millennia, we have repelled the dark forces that be. The organization's funding comes from several sources, the foremost being the Actionis Memoria module.

> Lookup member: Adam West

Member not found.

> Lookup member: Batman

Name: Batman
ID Number: 14386
Bio: A former member of The Pantheon. Member "Batman" left the Order in the year 1968, but the popularity of his Animi proved to be quite lucrative for The Order. Since then, many actors contracted by The Order have entered the Actionis Memoria in his place. This is a first for The Order, but these  "false Animi" have proven to be our only stable source of income in recent years.

You look out the window.
"So, where are we going?"
"The Bat Cave, of course!"
"Isn't the Bat Cave... in Gotham City?"
"I have Bat Caves under several cities in every state in the U.S.! You can never be too prepared."
"Apparently."
"We're not quite there yet, so you can finish up whatever you're looking up."

Welcome to Pantheodex. Please select an entry...
-> The Pantheon of Badassery
Supreme Ambadassador
The Mark
Actionis Memoria
The Nemesis

NAME: Melvin T.
INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana
VEHICLE: None
WOUNDS: Pain Nullified | 1st degree burns (mouth/left leg) | Bruising (back) | Heavy bleeding (neck/arm) | Broken Leg x2 | Broken Right Arm | Fractured Left Arm | Broken Rib x4
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

NAME: Nicolas Cage
INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun
WOUNDS: Heavy Bleeding (arm) | Missing Right Arm
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2011, 06:23:53 pm »

>The Nemesis

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2011, 06:28:35 pm »

>The Nemesis

This, as soon as we finish > Supreme Ambassador.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2011, 06:47:40 pm »

Just look at all the others.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2011, 07:28:39 pm »

The Nemesis
The converse of the Supreme Ambadassador prophecy, The Nemesis exists to destroy the next in line to inherit the Pantheon's most prestigious position. The Nemesis has taken countless incarnations over the centuries, but always emerges at the surfacing of the next Chosen One to continue the struggle. For the prophecy to continue and The Order to exist, the Nemesis must be stopped.

Supreme Ambadassador
The grand ruler of The Order, under which all other members serve. The Ambadassador's duty is to protect and lead The Order. A successor to the position is chosen once per century, and called to duty by the current holder of the position. To inherit the title, The Heir must rise through The Order's ranks and defeat the current title holder in single combat.

The Mark
A special mark, unique to its bearer, that allows access to all of The Pantheon's skills and knowledge. Those with sufficient abilities are tracked down by The Order and given the opportunity to join. If they agree, they are given The Mark and instructed in its use. Those with The Mark can access the special abilities granted by their rank in The Order, as well as sensing other members nearby and accessing The Order's bank of knowledge, The Pantheodex.

Actionis Memoria
The Actionis Memoria module is The Pantheon of Badassery's greatest asset, and most ancient ritual. Members of The Order use the device to record their exploits, the results of recent missions. These capsules of visual information, called Animi, are stored in the Memoria Indices at Pantheon HQ. The Animi are The Order's primary source of income; they are packaged and distributed to the masses as "Motion Pictures", through the numerous film production and distribution fronts owned by The Order. In the film industry, these mass-marketed Animi have come to be referred to as "Action Movies".

The Batmobile makes a sudden sharp turn, pulling you out of your deep concentration. Heading around a corner and down a steep dirt pathway, Batman presses a small yellow button on the dash. A rock on a nearby cliff face raises up, revealing a secret cave entrance! After a short ride through a tunnel, you arrive in the Bat Cave. Batman turns around and smiles.
"Alright, here we are! Home sweet home! I've got some healing pods in the back."

NAME: Melvin T.
INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana
WOUNDS: Pain Nullified | 1st degree burns (mouth/left leg) | Bruising (back) | Heavy bleeding (neck/arm) | Broken Leg x2 | Broken Right Arm | Fractured Left Arm | Broken Rib x4
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

NAME: Nicolas Cage
INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun
WOUNDS: Heavy Bleeding (arm) | Missing Right Arm
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2011, 09:29:06 pm »

Both: Oh god heal.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2011, 10:42:50 pm »

So wait...
Either Batman is actually Adam West who is only his cover while actually being BATMAN...
Or Adam West is a Hireme Actor for Batman income...

I am thinking the second one...
Regardless I feel there is a reason for your use of the Adam West Batman....
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2011, 11:21:14 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 25, 2011, 12:43:13 am »

Add Batman to party
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2011, 11:19:54 am »

> Don't be to hurried to get to the healing pods. Do some random other stuff to play down your injuries first.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22