Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: I Just Want to be Badass  (Read 24091 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Want to be Badass
« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2011, 01:40:25 am »

... Anyway.

>Attach grappling hook to batcycle, and use it to drive up the side of the building. Clearly, the Queen will be somewhere near the top floor.

Try to attack the Queen straight on.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2011, 03:33:11 am »

> Apply explosion to critical support structure of skyscraper
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2011, 01:53:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thinking quickly, you pull the grappling hook out of the utility belt. You then attach one end of the grappling hook to the Batcycle, fire it at the side of the building, and retract the cable. The Batcycle is dragged at high speed along the ground, then ramps off of a conveniently-placed fruit stand outside the building and flies through the air! The Batcycle crashes through a window on the fifth floor of the skyscraper, throwing you and Nick off! About a dozen ninjas immediately leap in through the broken window and advance on you with their swords raised!

You consider blowing up a main support of the skyscraper, but you didn't plan this out very well so you don't have any explosives to use.

Rain begins to fall heavily outside; the sky darkens, and you can hear thunder in the distance.

NAME: Melvin T.
INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Katana | Utility Belt
VEHICLE: Batcycle [!]
WOUNDS: Light Bleeding (chest/arms)
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

NAME: Nicolas Cage
INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun
VEHICLE: None
WOUNDS: Missing Right Arm | Light Bleeding (chest/arm)
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:11 pm »

Edit: ninjad by the gm. Removed action. Oh, and is the plural form of ninja Ninjas or Ninja? I know that in the naruto they were always referred to as ninja, so. . . . .
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:19:30 pm by jc6036 »

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2011, 01:56:25 pm »

Explode tower. It will be full of ninja, and the more ninja that we kill the better. Oh, and is the plural form of ninja Ninjas or Ninja? I know that in the naruto they were always referred to as ninja, so. . . . .

Words in Japanese don't end in anything but vowels and n.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2011, 02:22:42 pm »

And since ninja is a japanese word to begin with. . . . Well, unless these are american ninjas :P Anyways, > throw a batarang to take a couple out, then  perform crazy awesome sword moves while nic fires his gun one handed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2011, 06:54:38 pm »

Nick is out of ammo! Have him gun whip a few senseless instead. Also, when getting up, we should do a swirly spining attack with our sword as we rise to our feet to give us space/take out a few.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2011, 02:55:43 am »

Karatefight.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2011, 03:09:45 pm »

Karateswordfight
ftfy :P 

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2011, 05:53:19 am »

Before you can even move, one of the ninjas throws a ninja star into your eye! You stumble around blindly, screaming and swinging your katana randomly, then finally trip over a potted plant and collapse next to a water-cooler.
Meanwhile, Nick pulls out his SMG and pistol whips a nearby ninja with it! The ninja is knocked backward and stumbles out the window!

You can hear a commotion below as the ninjas mobilize toward you. Several velociraptor-mounted ninjas leap in through nearby windows and brandish katanas!

INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Ninja Star x1 | Katana | Utility Belt
WOUNDS: Light Bleeding (chest/arms) | Heavy bleeding (eye)
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 2 Badass

INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun
Balls
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Level 3 Badass

Abilities Discovered: I: Assertiveness | II: Instant Firearm Expert | III: Car-Fu
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2011, 06:01:20 am »

Toss our katana to nick then whip out a smoke bomb and batarang, toss the smoke bomb amongst the raptors then throw the batarang and knock em all out! Nick will go to town on those ninjas and clear a path to the stairs.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2011, 06:57:16 am »

Melvin:> Fill self with MUCH determination and willpower, then break the katana into half. Pass the broken blade to Nick and allocate 1/2 bladekind to your strife specibus, allowing you to wield the hilt, and whatever remains on the katana's hilt's blade, with brutal efficiency. use the hilt as a weapon, smacking people with it like it was the rear end of a pistol.

Nick:> Perform an AWESOMELY EPIC BACKFLIP to distract the veloci-ninjas, catch the blade Melvin throws at you, being careful not to get your fingers cut, then cut them to shreds with the broken hiltless katana blade.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2011, 07:32:31 am »

Find a pair of contact lenses glasses are incredibly unbadass unless they are of the Sun variety.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2011, 07:42:30 am »

Toss our katana to nick then whip out a smoke bomb and batarang, toss the smoke bomb amongst the raptors then throw the batarang and knock em all out! Nick will go to town on those ninjas and clear a path to the stairs.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2011, 05:48:24 pm »

The screeches of the velociraptor mounts fill the air as they charge into the room, so you buy some time by throwing a smoke bomb! You then blindly toss the katana to Nick. The smoke fills the room, obscuring your view. You attempt to incapacitate the blinded velociraptors with a batarang, but miss completely. Probably due to your inability to see and bleeding eye.
Nick catches the katana, but is blinded by the smoke bomb before he can do any damage to the ninjas! He swings wildly with no effect.

You briefly consider getting contacts to increase your badassery, but quickly come to the conclusion that glasses are far more badass and the voice in your head trying to convince you otherwise doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about.

One of the velociraptors finds you in the cloud of smoke and wraps its jaws around your torso! Meanwhile, Nick is tackled by two ninjas and held down!

Suddenly, the sprinkler system comes on due to all the smoke filling the room! You can hear ninja reinforcements coming up the stairs.

INVENTORY: Mom's Car Keys | Police Radio | Ninja Star x1 | Utility Belt
WOUNDS: Light Bleeding (chest/arms) | Heavy bleeding (eye)
Balls

INVENTORY: Sub-Machine Gun | Katana
Balls

Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22