Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287451 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8295 on: December 04, 2011, 01:10:29 pm »

OK, I guess its up to me to deal with this. We want to avoid civil war and we want the siege to continue. If this is the case then the queen will have to shut up and do what Kathos And nike tell her to do. Because she can't carry on by herself.
Also, a little calcualtion: If a civil war was to happen, then queen is truly left with only two regiments of her own. (5 dissolve, 1 is mine, 1 Kathos and 1 Tala).

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: December 04, 2011, 01:15:38 pm »

CG: I was just waiting for you to get here, just so things go quicker AFTER my decision.

So, here it is. Laythe will try and stop the fox, HOWEVER it would be without the tackle and would just be telling him to sit back down so that negotiations can continue. Agreed?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: December 04, 2011, 01:18:42 pm »

So, here it is. Laythe will try and stop the fox, HOWEVER it would be without the tackle and would just be telling him to sit back down so that negotiations can continue. Agreed?
HMM.
Is everyone ok with this?
I am prepared to enact this retcon if people are ok with it.
Long Live United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: December 04, 2011, 01:19:28 pm »

Doesn't matter to me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: December 04, 2011, 01:20:21 pm »

Go ahead. People responded like it was going that way, and popular sentiment seems to be that yeah, I get taken out by a flying tackle. So game on.

Now, if people had recognized there was a crisis of 'wait seriously, thats how its happening', and not posted, we could conceivably retcon this. As it stands, I don't think so.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: December 04, 2011, 01:21:16 pm »

Nothing a bit of post editing can't solve.

EDIT: Dammit ardas :/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:22:48 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: December 04, 2011, 01:26:17 pm »

Taricus, you knew what is going to happen. Now that situation appears to be not in your favour you want a retcon. I'm sorry, but I hate when someone gambles and when the rolls are not in their favour they want to call it off.
Maybe GM is willing to let you off, but I want to know opinion of everyone involved.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: December 04, 2011, 01:29:39 pm »

In-character, it doesn't really matter who is holding the power in Ligoria when I leave after this siege. So whether this goes this way or is retconned is all the same. Out of character, I agree with Terenos, there's already been about a page reacting to this event. It's a bit too late for a retcon now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: December 04, 2011, 02:03:07 pm »

Ok, for future reference, Nikephoros is 37. Is not that old. I find it strange when everyone tends to treat him as an old man. Kathos has some years on him as well, yet no one treats hims as old.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8304 on: December 04, 2011, 02:09:07 pm »

Kathos is 38 since winter.

As for the retconning... We can edit all of the posts with a 'snip'. I think doing a retcon would be better than just leaving things as they are, even if that means losing a page of posts.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: December 04, 2011, 02:09:58 pm »

Um, Sheb.

Bordering on Laythedom, there. A common soldier drawing his sword in threat of a noblewoman?
Long Live United Forenia!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: December 04, 2011, 02:10:25 pm »

Personally, I'd rather that no retcon happens; if we could simply retcon every bad decision in the game, I could be ruling Ligoria right now. But whatever the masses say, I'll go with...

Well, I've caught up on four or five pages now and only have a few things to say:

1. Metagaming or not, you should've taken at least one bodyguard Terenos. I'm probably the only person who did see that coming. :\
2. lol. Pasha was right, in about ten seconds Vandire's going to try to take over.
3. Speaking of Pasha, wouldn't he still be near Tala at the moment? Or do you want this to be one-on-one, Dwarmin, Sheb?
4. Anyway, when I do leave Ligoria, would either of you (micelus & filiusenox) be interested in hiring? If not I might see if I can accomplish a few sidequests like kytuzian is doing.

Sure, why not. Problem is, Retycl is stuck on an island, and William's stuck on Polca...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: December 04, 2011, 02:22:13 pm »

Personally I'm just curious to see what Dwarmin's going to make of this current situation. Nevermind, he posted while I was writing this. :P Anyway, I can always catch a boat and end up in Polca, or have it have to stop at your island for supplies or something.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:24:00 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: December 04, 2011, 02:24:50 pm »

NUKE:I meant it more in a defensive way. It's basically a way of saying "Okay, you won, but don't boss me around". It's going back into its sheath as soon as those two brutes stop advancing.

Ardas:Sheb is 20, as far as he is concerned, anyone over 30 is an old fart. :p

I also oppose retcon. Laythe is a psychopathic bitch, well, so be it. I don't see why it should be retconned.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: December 04, 2011, 02:29:48 pm »

Taricus, you knew what is going to happen. Now that situation appears to be not in your favour you want a retcon. I'm sorry, but I hate when someone gambles and when the rolls are not in their favour they want to call it off.
Maybe GM is willing to let you off, but I want to know opinion of everyone involved.

I agree with Ardas here. No retcon. It's not like the game is being broken-the Queen reacted in a way we all agree is in-character, and now she has to deal with the consequences.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 634