Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287446 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8265 on: December 04, 2011, 06:31:58 am »

True enough. There is still a difference tough: even if your guard spotted me, they don't know who I am. While they might arrest me if I come anywhere near them again, they have no idea where to get me.
They would have your physical description, which they would give to me, which would get the capture order on you.

Since, If MY personal guard spotted you, they wouldn't care who you are. They would attempt to apprehend you. You took the time to hide the documents as well-so, they would have that time to find you, if you decide to try and run past the sentries and flee camp.

Given that Talas life, and all of their lives are based on keeping this secrecy, they don't take a kind eye to snooping. Standing orders are to be be polite, but intolerant of repeated attempts-and by your rolls results, you were spotted multiple times. :P

Bu,t I'm pretty sure Sheb can escape anyway-this all happens before the Queen went crazy, BUT in the ensuing chaos you'll very much have a chance to escape, even if you didn't get away from them the first time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: December 04, 2011, 06:39:12 am »

Yep, but apparently I escaped. And they do not know where in the army I am.

Let's make a deal: they do not know where to find me. I have no idea I've been spotted, so I won't attempt to hide. And I'll do something reckless (like running ahead of the line to carry AF back on my horse) so you can spot me then. And we'll see what happen next. Ok?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: December 04, 2011, 06:42:15 am »

Oh-kay.

It's just you've kept your characters intentions in the dark-I don't know if you've done it on purpose, but it sounded really forboding what Sheb intended for Tala. I was a bit concerned. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: December 04, 2011, 06:47:26 am »

Well, I did it to prevent you from acting on OOC infos. I don't know what's the tradition here is, but I don't see why you should know stuff that your PC doesn't. It's up to you to decide if Tala would act annoyed by a sticky pretender or threatened by a potential foe.

Actually, my plan was to plant the documents in her tent and have her accused of being a spy for the DE. Which would have been hilarious, as she IS a spy for the DE.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: December 04, 2011, 07:01:46 am »

Hmm, I wonder if the other players put you up to it... *paranoid glance around*

Anyway, she's got no idea about you know-except, your character has been stalking her, and snooping around, and she's in a really bad mood.

So, you better have a good story ready if you don't want Sheb to die. Unless you wanna call off the deal and make a run for it. :P

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: December 04, 2011, 07:02:47 am »

Damn, she start sounding like Laythe the second, killing people because she's pissed off.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: December 04, 2011, 07:20:22 am »

Alright, now this has gotten FAR ENOUGH!

First things first: The army. They can't be mercenaries. They sure as hell can't be a minor noble levy, as there isn't ANY minor nobles. If there were, I would know about them by now.

Second: There is no Logical reason IC that either Vandire or Kathos would turn on the queen, and in the evet they did, the army would support Laythe. Remember the Anti-DE sentiment? The army would support Laythe due to the fact that Kathos and Vandire would be painting themselves as DE supporters.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: December 04, 2011, 07:27:43 am »

Anti-DE sentiment is one thing, but rules of war and sanity are another.
I am trying to support Laythe, but she is going to get everyone killed with behaviour like that. And Nikephoros had more contact with the army than Laythe. They know him better and it was stated several times that they are more likely to follow me than anyone.

Again, its not a power-grab situation, but monarch who does things like that is not exaclty endearing herself to anyone.

Either way, I'm not doing anything until I see Kathos' reaction and GM verdict on the situation.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: December 04, 2011, 07:29:42 am »

Let's let the GM deal with it okay? I think this is what we lack here: good old RPG discipline: if the GM state something, the GM is right.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: December 04, 2011, 07:50:56 am »

Damn, she start sounding like Laythe the second, killing people because she's pissed off.

Lol! You were trying to kill me, right? I'm only returning the favor. :P

Also, yeah...we need a GM referee incoming!

Also, I believe Vandire and Kathos WOULD turn on the Queen, btw. A shadow council implies that. Rolls will decide who the army supports, btw-no need to argue on that heh.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: December 04, 2011, 07:55:16 am »

Come on, the last news she had was that Sheb sent her a really expensive present. Surely he is only a lovestruck boy without bad intentions, only looking for a fresh way to approach her?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: December 04, 2011, 08:02:59 am »

That's what Tala the noblewoman would see you as.

Tala the Spy has yet to make a determination. You have to think of my character on those two levels. :P

You know what, we should let it come down to Shebs lie roll vs Talas ability to tell the truth (which, she's very good at).

I can't act fairly OOC in this matter, knowing what you're going to do to her as soon as her back is turned, you monster.  ???
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:04:41 am by Dwarmin »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: December 04, 2011, 08:10:26 am »

Guys, calm down. Political turmoil comes first, suprise from behind comes second.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: December 04, 2011, 09:48:04 am »

I leave you guys one night and all hell breaks loose.

Kathos will not turn on the queen right now. He'll bring the general to the camp, make sure he lives, and then things are going to get messy.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: December 04, 2011, 10:12:54 am »

Hey, Sheb don't want her dead, he want her in love with him, or, failing that, in a huge mess. So he can save her of course. He's actually pretty stupid and teenagery. :p

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 634