Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287452 times)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8280 on: December 04, 2011, 10:43:20 am »

I'll be away for a good part of the day. Try not to start a civil war before I'm back  :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: December 04, 2011, 10:56:23 am »

Well, it's not like the plot is going forward until CG gets here.

At any rate, I'm waiting on him get here before I make my decision...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: December 04, 2011, 11:00:33 am »

Eh, me and Sheb have some roleplaying to do anyway  :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: December 04, 2011, 11:04:21 am »

Alright, but you might want to do it as separate of this event, considering the possiblity of a retcon...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: December 04, 2011, 11:06:19 am »

Mmmkay so people are dealing with things.
Excellent, excellent.

Re: Sheb/Tala: Sorry, I should have been more clear about that. Sheb is incompetent at spying; he is not a spy. Tala is a spy. Trying to find out about someone whilst not encountering that person involves already knowing their schedule, which is one of the things he was trying to find out. What happened was that Sheb tried to avoid encountering Tala (or her guards), but, due to not being very good at this (and a 2), failed, and encountered and was briefly spotted by Tala several times.
...ah, but it looks like you have sorted that already. Never mind, then.

Anyway. I am glad that Kathos is dealing with the Laythe situation. I think that AF probably had standing orders in case of treachery (although he obviously wouldn't have been expecting treachery of this sort), so Terenos can continue to control his armies (perhaps less competently than otherwise)
Long Live United Forenia!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:30 am »

Yeah, we might have a large battle right now, it is NOT the time for arrest and interrogation. Anyway, I'll let Nikephoros decide what to do next.

P.S. And fuck you for ruining my chance at glory. :P
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:18:01 am by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:46 am »

Well I know this isn't particularly related to YAK but I figured as I left the game to GM pixels you might be interested to know I've launched a website for it, anyways here's the post I put on the other pixels threads:

Ok, I've officially launched Pixels! now here's the website:

http://www.pixelsgame.org

It includes a main page, forum and chat, we also own the .net extension but that won't work fully until after new years. But yeah I'm really excited about this just wanted to tone it down a bit as I'll be posting this message on every pixels thread so sign up and go nuts, also if you would be so kind as to create a topic on other forums you have an account with to get more visitors coming in that'd hugely appreciated.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: December 04, 2011, 11:32:11 am »

Well I know this isn't particularly related to YAK

Exactly. no offence, but you should not do it.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:28 am »

Yeah, especially after sending a PM and posting it in every single pixel game. That's spam now.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: December 04, 2011, 12:50:31 pm »

Let's let the GM deal with it okay? I think this is what we lack here: good old RPG discipline: if the GM state something, the GM is right.

If only it worked that way Sheb. You know as well as I that we have to fudge the rules here and there to keep the game going. I'm certainly guilty of preventing catastrophic failures

Well, it's not like the plot is going forward until CG gets here.

At any rate, I'm waiting on him get here before I make my decision...

I've made several posts on my stance regarding this entire situation. I fail to see any sensible reply to them. So truly, everyone ELSE is waiting on YOU. THe game cant proceed until this is settled

Tari, if you want things to be historically accurate? Then yes, a minimum of half your army will dissolve if i roll for civil war. YOUR ARMY IS NOT YOUR OWN. As nuke has said multiple time - they're made of levies against the land-holding nobles. NPC or otherwise, they're not your men.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: December 04, 2011, 12:51:28 pm »

Well, I've caught up on four or five pages now and only have a few things to say:

1. Metagaming or not, you should've taken at least one bodyguard Terenos. I'm probably the only person who did see that coming. :\
2. lol. Pasha was right, in about ten seconds Vandire's going to try to take over.
3. Speaking of Pasha, wouldn't he still be near Tala at the moment? Or do you want this to be one-on-one, Dwarmin, Sheb?
4. Anyway, when I do leave Ligoria, would either of you (micelus & filiusenox) be interested in hiring? If not I might see if I can accomplish a few sidequests like kytuzian is doing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: December 04, 2011, 12:58:54 pm »

Well, Sheb is now in front of Nikephoros, and I guess everyone that matter is there. Or maybe you should be with Tala's troops?

Anyway, I don't care. Let's see what happens.

CG: Is it up to you or Terenos to decide if his men attempt an attack? It would seem bizarre for them not to react when they've seen what Laythe did.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: December 04, 2011, 01:05:55 pm »

If it is up to me, My men do nothing. Fully expecting this sort of thing, they would then seek to get the citizens of Mileth on their side, re arming the 3 regiments I took out.

Cause lets be honest, Laythe attacks/calls guards/goes crazy any time anyone tries to leave without agreeing with her. And I have a spy who would probably tell me these things, so would I expect it? Hells yes. Did I? Hells yes.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: December 04, 2011, 01:08:04 pm »

Not fun. No more using a battle to prove my worth/escape Tala questioning me.

If you had it planned, wouldn't have it be better to have cavalry ready, to capture the Queen in legitimate defense?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: December 04, 2011, 01:10:21 pm »

..I don't have cavalry. I don't have much of anything really.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 634