Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288069 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #7905 on: November 29, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »

Well, if two or three were invoking then they'd get lonemine :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: November 29, 2011, 03:59:14 pm »

If the Crimson Gaurd got wind of it, they would revolt and kill all the Hatcurs and probably a few of the jerkish Elvs...but probably not Kain, if they could help it.
But if they didn't get wind of it...bad things would happen, considering Lonemine is a superpower in the Miring Coast. Imagine it as basically London during the industrial era. Except without guns and steam engines and such.
It would be bad...the men of the Dragon Empire armed with the weapons, experience, war machines, and cruelty of Lonemine...*shudder*
That worries me...
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7907 on: November 29, 2011, 04:01:35 pm »

You know, if I were Kain, I would establish standing orders that all Hatcuri are to be killed on sight to avoid that situation. You know. Just in case. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: November 29, 2011, 04:03:58 pm »

Thing is, Lonemine wouldn't have too much manpower due to it being mostly mountanous. What regiments they would have will be well equipped, but there won't be too much of them.

However, There's nothing saying that the Dragons can't take control of humans in much the same way...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: November 29, 2011, 04:07:13 pm »

Wut.

You mean this whole time, I could've simply MINDRAPED EVERYONE!!??

Nah...I don't think it worked that way. I think it was: Emperor & Hatcuri (to lesser extent) -> Elvs-> Humans.

I'd believe Elvs had a lesser ability to perform the bond on humans.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7910 on: November 29, 2011, 04:07:28 pm »

Ok, this short thing everyone takes for a speech: its not. its me talking to officers. I assumed tat Kathos and Pasha would be there.
No one would say "any questions?" during a speech.

I can whip up something though, and we all can move on. I was just pretty busy today.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: November 29, 2011, 04:09:32 pm »

@Dwarmin: Hugo is totally the most likeable characther. And Uh...Okay.

Common ground!

Also, it's just a strange compulsion of mine to enjoy playing characters like that. You *really* don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm a freak, for sure, but you're probably not.  ???

@Ardas: I knew Pasha would have been there, not sure about Tala. If you want to start a thing, I'm game.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7912 on: November 29, 2011, 04:12:46 pm »

Inspiring: Kathos cannot fail any roll involving a speech. This means that if he tries to boost his men's morale or terrify his enemies, a 1 or a 2 will have no effect and a 6 will have the effect of a 5.

I'm just gonna ask again if this trait is ok. I need to know before we start doing important stuff (aka killing the DE) ;)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: November 29, 2011, 04:13:42 pm »

Wait for CG to drag Terenos' half-dead body in here first :P

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: November 29, 2011, 04:14:42 pm »

William didn't know about it before Rectyl tried it on him, so either Kain has kept it a secret or he doesn't know about it.

I know they wouldn't have much manpower. But they have weapons, experience, money, and the cruelty, lack of morals and total obedience to use them.

You know how William conquered a castle by himself and his regiment relieved him? Now imagine around six better trained and more disciplined Williams. They really don't goto war becuase they are getting rich off of selling low quality weapons and armor to people.

It's fine, I was just loathing typing up Chironas's walking into the room, I really don't have a grasp on her characther for some reason...And now Taricus will make a joke and he will laugh and I will cry. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7915 on: November 29, 2011, 04:16:57 pm »

Pointing out that will didn't attack the castle head-on :P

As for the lack of grasp, well, blame the fact it can't go far anyway XD

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: November 29, 2011, 04:29:32 pm »

Pointing out that will didn't attack the castle head-on :P
Because attacking a castle head on is stupid. Why would you waste men attacking a heavily fortified structure, when you can send a single man in and destroy it within a day. Or open the gates. If he Fails, one guy dies, if he suceeds, the tables are turned.

Is that what your planning to do to Mileth? Throw your all of your army into a meatgrinder, no tatics or espoinage, or clever little trick?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7917 on: November 29, 2011, 04:30:11 pm »

Certainly there is evidence that Elvs seem to attract loyal men like flies, despite being- genetically- complete bastards.
One suspects that they instil loyalty in humans around them automatically; a weaker, passive form of the Bond.

Inspiring: Kathos cannot fail any roll involving a speech. This means that if he tries to boost his men's morale or terrify his enemies, a 1 or a 2 will have no effect and a 6 will have the effect of a 5.
I'm just gonna ask again if this trait is ok. I need to know before we start doing important stuff (aka killing the DE) ;)
Well, it seems a little specific. Why not just a +1 to speechmaking? (or just a +1 to moral, skip the speeches)
Long Live United Forenia!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: November 29, 2011, 04:32:03 pm »

Define 'speechmaking'? I need to make sure it's what I think it is, it doesn't really make any sense in my language.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: November 29, 2011, 04:42:51 pm »

Certainly there is evidence that Elvs seem to attract loyal men like flies, despite being- genetically- complete bastards.
One suspects that they instil loyalty in humans around them automatically; a weaker, passive form of the Bond.
So I get a bonus to Loyalty or Recruitment or something?
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 634