Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288070 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #7890 on: November 29, 2011, 11:46:51 am »

Laythe is going to come back to a city in flames.

I know, with all those rabble rousers out there, riling people up. I mean-all it takes is one thrown brick, a single loud word to sent the crowd surging through the palace gates..

???
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: November 29, 2011, 11:49:21 am »

Actually, they're more likely to start lynch-mobs against hatcuri sympathizers.

And besides, I'm taking the rabblerousers with me XD
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: November 29, 2011, 11:49:33 am »

I am really constrained in what i can do to incerase that trust. My job involves handling the military, and the fact that Laythe is pretty happy about letting Nike do his job is a good sign in itself. Besides Nike keeps her updated and shares all of his army-related ideas with her, so on the strictly official level they seem to have a good boss-employee relationship.

E: now that there are more generals, I believe that a promotion to a fieldmarshal or something would be in order, if Nike is to be the chief of staff.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:52:36 am by Ardas »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: November 29, 2011, 11:53:11 am »

Well, You're already over the half-way mark being in good favour (And thus technically an inner circle member now) due to that suggestion about landgrabbing.

And before someone asks about that, it's really a copy of the favour system used last game before it was forgotten about, except on a 30 point scale rather than ten.

EDIT: Yep, I'll get started on that soon, just got to figure out a name for the Naval commander and the head of the second cav regiment...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: November 29, 2011, 11:55:27 am »

Laythe is going to come back to a city in flames.

I know, with all those rabble rousers out there, riling people up. I mean-all it takes is one thrown brick, a single loud word to sent the crowd surging through the palace gates..

???
Yes. What, is this sarcasm, or something? Expand Bleeding Fists, use influence to cause chaos, including riots, fires, and other destructive events. Then, clean away the ashes and use the Bleeding Fists' money to build a new, better city in its place.
Sounds like a foolproof plan to me.
Long Live United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: November 29, 2011, 11:58:59 am »

Normally I'd agree with you but there's the fact that people are heavily against the Dragon Empire right now and Laythe is personally riding out to deal with them. As a result, for the duration people are probably going to be like "OUR Queen is out there fighting the Dragon Empire. What's your lord doing? Sitting on his ass?" to other cities and then sticking their tongue out in mockery.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

leone313

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: November 29, 2011, 12:02:27 pm »

NUKE: of I understand correctly, Avitus still has two regiments at his disposal to deal with any widespread criminal rampage through the city...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: November 29, 2011, 12:18:22 pm »

I'm really starting to like Polca...

And I have no comment on the current argument besides William would support Hugo in his endeavors.

Edit: And thats never good.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:41:12 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: November 29, 2011, 03:16:19 pm »

Question: Lonemine is controlled by Elvs, right?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: November 29, 2011, 03:37:01 pm »

I'm really starting to like Polca...

And I have no comment on the current argument besides William would support Hugo in his endeavors.

Edit: And thats never good.

But everyone supports Hugo! He's the most all around likeable character. Which will make it great when he becomes some sort of Majestically Foppish Criminal Kingpin.

Also, if you want to do any roleplayin' with Chriona, I'm ready for that now.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: November 29, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »

Everyone likes Hugo? Really? Well guess who's going to rule New Talama after Hatcur gets friendly* with Ligoria?

*Vassalize, dominate, flood with novelty merchandise, that kind of stuff
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: November 29, 2011, 03:45:57 pm »

EveryoneNew Talama

Ain't happening buddy. Not while Marshal Niko is on duty!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: November 29, 2011, 03:47:11 pm »

Question: Lonemine is controlled by Elvs, right?
Technically its controlled by a council of noble houses, each generally controlled by an Elv, who elect a peasent they can control, to basically become a dictactor. Generally the peseant doesn't do anything, beacuase everyone tells him to do something else. Most of the voting is a stalemate becuase everyone votes for their own idea. The only reason the peasent gets elected is becuase no one hates him enough  and no one likes him enough.
In reality it's  controlled by Kain and the Crimson Guard- which is also controlled by Kain. Who is  ALOT STRONGER then William. He wouldn't even notice if you tried to control him, well he would and then proceed to amputate every part of your body from every other part. And he would put up a more then one HELL of a mental fight if the DE Hatcur's tried anything on him.

@Dwarmin: Hugo is totally the most likeable characther. And Uh...Okay.

VOTE FOR HUGO.  A NAME AFFILATED WITH CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS!
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: November 29, 2011, 03:47:25 pm »

*raises hand* I don't support Hugo! I've never met the guy! :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: November 29, 2011, 03:50:26 pm »

Oh I don't plan to mindcontrol Kain. I'm actually wondering what would happen if the Dragons were somehow able to get to Lonemine, find Kain and family, and focus the Bond onto all of them.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 634