Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 290033 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #345 on: August 16, 2011, 11:07:24 am »

Me? You have a chance of killing. Terenos? Pffft, good luck with that!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2011, 11:09:16 am »

We'll have to hire the best assassin in the land to deal with Terenos, aka the infamous Black Shadow of Elbreth. Do you think he'd kill himself for enough money?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 16, 2011, 11:12:07 am »

Assassins love money, but they value their own life even more.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 16, 2011, 11:12:29 am »

Knowing Terenos, he'll take the money then shank you :P

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 16, 2011, 11:15:43 am »

If you want to get rid of an assassin, send a woman in. If she looks good enough, he will fall quicker than a house of cards.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 16, 2011, 11:16:03 am »

Knowing Terenos, he'll take the money then shank you :P

Then rappel out a window on a flaming curtain.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 16, 2011, 11:17:53 am »

I think I could be helpful... When lords want to kill lords, they call duelists.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 16, 2011, 11:20:36 am »

Dueling?

ha, that is too dangerous for the party wanting to kill the other one. Assassins are anonymus and quiet.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2011, 11:22:38 am »

That's not really it. We can't use a duelist because Terenos is simply unbeatable in a normal fight.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2011, 11:22:47 am »

I can say he offended some far cousin and make it look like I'm acting on my own.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 16, 2011, 11:28:28 am »

Does King Erik have any more cousins...? I could convince one of them that Terenos molested her, leading Erik to have him executed. Or maybe, if Erik's vulnerable female cousins turn out to be a finite resource, I could put my crippled brother in a wheelchair and have him look all sad and start crying when Terenos bursts into kill me, giving him a change of heart.
...And then have him gang-stabbed by soldiers first chance I get, naturally! :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 16, 2011, 11:29:56 am »

As long as he has the Dice Gods on his side, he's untouchable.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #357 on: August 16, 2011, 11:30:17 am »

Stop mindmolesting women Yoink.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 16, 2011, 11:40:11 am »

Damnit Yoink, I nearly managed to kill you once over Erika. Cycle help you if you do that to another!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 16, 2011, 11:55:18 am »

Omar Niche had been trouble from all the way back at his christening into the faith of Cyclicism. Bringing him into the church from the downpour outside, his parents found the priest to be immobilised, looking at the altar as if some demon were there. After the priest was taken to the hospital, the replacement found the holy water had turned to stone, and all the bodies in the crypt had been ripped out of the coffins, disappearing as if fuel for the events.
Taking the advice of the holymen of the land, Omar was abandoned in the marshlands, far outside of the towns border.
However, in the next few years, strange things happened in the town. The water source would freeze in the middle of summer, or men would claim they were wrenched from their ladders by an invisible force. Although one thing worried the villagers more than these petty show acts. Before each one, an animal would go missing. The result was always the same, it would be found the next morning, a lifeless husk, drained off everything. The priests insisted it was demons, but the villagers only hung more amulets on their doors and hoped that the priests were right.
Eventually the village was abandoned, to become Omar's free domain, a testing ground for his temperamental powers. But these did not come without consequences. He found himself frequented by splitting headaches, leaving him feeling as if something was trying to destroy him from within, as if he was an abomination. Often he would have to sleep for days after a large magical act, always wondering whether he would wake up.
This, however, only strengthened his resolve, and giving himself a new identity, he travelled to Sheepstead, and soon appeared at the castle gatehouse.

Opening the gate, the guard saw a tall, pale and hooded man in a flowing cloak standing out in the rain.
"My name is Ichor. I can offer your master certain skills. I will see him now."

Abilities:  Turn one object into another, Mind over Matter (limited control over objects using the mind) and very limited control in influencing what someone thinks about something.
Power Source:  Leaching power from the gods and demons themselves.
Direct Costs:  Doing the same act in reverse somewhere nearby, or a lesser act but in larger number.
Consequences:  Gods and demons realise the loss of power and attempt to destroy him from within, resulting in head pains and deep sleep. Reverse acts can also go wrong, leaving Ichor with more power than needed or less.
Social Costs:  Both Gods and Demons look very unkindly upon him, and most people think he is some kind of devil incarnate. This means many refuse to even go near him, let alone speak with him.

I wish to enter the game as a (secret to all in-game characters) warlock, Ichor Echen, hoping to gain favour with the leader of Sheepstead.
Is that acceptable?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:31:07 pm by Spaghetti7 »
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 634