Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 4, World 3, Day 2) New players welcome!  (Read 40509 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 4, World 3, Day 1) New players welcome!
« Reply #375 on: September 06, 2011, 11:49:39 am »

Awww.... I was just gonna buy the dog. Aw well. I'm sure I'll find Dog Parts for sale in group storage soon.

Gallery the Toon Mummy.
In that case Extract the Elve's Feats/Powers/Skills whatever the hell you call em in D&D.

Mummy was galleried last turn, just didn't post it in the actual turn, because of the help Astor thing. Same with the purchase of the Magnesium Pyro wanted.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:32 pm »

Awww.... I was just gonna buy the dog. Aw well. I'm sure I'll find Dog Parts for sale in group storage soon.

Gallery the Toon Mummy.
In that case Extract the Elve's Feats/Powers/Skills whatever the hell you call em in D&D.

Mummy was galleried last turn, just didn't post it in the actual turn, because of the help Astor thing. Same with the purchase of the Magnesium Pyro wanted.

Right. I see that now.

Also anybody want some of these?
- 37 ACME toon appliance crates [12]

They ain't worth much in influence, but they may have some cool stuff inside. I'd like to keep 3 boxes to melt down for raw toon materials later, but I figure I might as well give the rest away before Haika implements the new Stacking mechanic.

I'll give 34 away for free. All I ask is if you find something cool inside, but don't need it, give me the first opportunity to buy or trade it off of you.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 06, 2011, 07:20:50 pm »

I'll buy them.
くコ:彡

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 06, 2011, 07:53:54 pm »

Alright. 34 Toon Crates to Zaerosz. I said I was giving them away, so take em free.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2011, 02:24:18 am »

Alrighty then.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2011, 07:11:10 pm »

Craft Duralumin with the copper and aluminium, but leaving some copper/aluminium left untouched, at least 5 same-sized ingots worth of each. (I learned well about being careful about how specific my orders are, in case it all blows up in my face. Literally. Thanks for the lesson on that, Haika!)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 09, 2011, 11:43:53 am »

Current World:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gallery:
Player List:
Hibernating Creators:

Sell orange liquid, buy the dog and butcher it violently... It's a bad. bad cycle and I am in a bad mood

Also, gift 25 influence to Neco Ferratum, and 25 influence to Murdoc for helping me
You spend a bit to thank your attempted rescuers, and purchase the dog from group storage. -137 influence.
8 (oo boy.)
You. Are pissed. This has been a horrible cycle. Leading the dog to the middle of your workshop area you search your mind with angry fury for a way to dismember it. A strange wooden idol blinks into your vision, and you recreate it with your powers. However, as soon as you touch it, your mind goes blank. When you wake, you are on the ground looking up at your station through what seems to be a metal wielding mask. Sitting up you find you are covered in blood. In your hand is a huge machete, and you are wearing a very old style smith's apron. All three of the strange costume are splattered with blood, as is the workshop area. There is no sign of the dog what-so-ever. As soon as you begin to think: "At least I got this strange outfit" The items dissipate into sparkling energy and poof leaving you sitting in a pool of blood dumbfounded, as the readout near your station prints a red ticket.
8 Butcher exp
- 1 Fluffy Siberian Husky Dog [87]
-65 influence

Buy 3 fist-sized Jet gemstones.

Gather: gems or crystalline objects. Dig! Dig for greed and dig for glory!
Gemstones bought you head out into the grassland to search for gems.
You wander quite a bit. The grasses seem endless. Large patches of prairie dog tunnels, and the obvious sign of Bison herds waft to your nostrils. Nothing really seems like a gemstone, and with the tunnels it's hard to find a good spot to dig for such. Eventually your time is up. However, the grasses of this large flat land have turned you around. You have forgotten where the portal is!
+10 Gemstone Mining exp
You are LoSt! Next turn action is to return. Others may use their action to help you return.
Also note: you only have one space left in your inventory, so be aware.

Alright. 34 Toon Crates to Zaerosz. I said I was giving them away, so take em free.
31+52+31=114
A dark aura falls over your work area as you tie the elf girl to a raised platform. She doesn't struggle, her mind is well within the controls of your powers. Once secured you begin to try and extract some skill. Your powers lash out, in the form of black tendrils, that sink into her body. Her equipment is destroyed first, and even with your powers controlling her mind, the body screams in pain from the treatment. Eventually you extract a glowing swirl of orange sparkles. The remains of the elf you leave for the ship to clean up, and carefully encapsulate the extracted skill, and leave it in your inventory. Quite pleased with the devilish experience.
+50 extraction torture exp
+1 small decipher script capsule [114]
- 1 female elven ranger [62]

Craft Duralumin with the copper and aluminum, but leaving some copper/aluminum left untouched, at least 5 same-sized ingots worth of each. (I learned well about being careful about how specific my orders are, in case it all blows up in my face. Literally. Thanks for the lesson on that, Haika!)
74+1
98+64+17+10=189
EUREKA! You have done it! Of course, you just need to melt the copper ingots and then pour the liquid in between the ATOMS of the block of Aluminum. It seems so simple now. With a powered crucible you melt the copper easily and slowly feed the glowing metal liquid into the molecular space in the block of Aluminum. The Duralumin that is produced is still very hot, but it eventually cools and you are left with one large block of solid duaralumin.
+75 metallurgy exp (levelup!)
+ 1 block of pure Duralumin [189]
- 19 copper ingots [35]
- 1 large blocks of solid Aluminum [20]

Group Inventory:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:29:23 pm by Haika »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 4, World 3, Day 2) New players welcome!
« Reply #382 on: September 09, 2011, 12:20:57 pm »

Buy the Blue Cloth and the Cr. Combine both with the liquid pain to produce some reinforced, cursed, mummy wrappings.

I'll help Z next in game day if he is still stuck.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 09, 2011, 01:54:45 pm »

Excellent.

However, another member has gotten him/herself lost, so:

HELP Zaerosz.

Thanks for the gift, UR.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 09, 2011, 02:53:09 pm »

Sell orange liquid, buy the dog and butcher it violently... It's a bad. bad cycle and I am in a bad mood

Also, gift 25 influence to Neco Ferratum, and 25 influence to Murdoc for helping me
You spend a bit to thank your attempted rescuers, and purchase the dog from group storage. -137 influence.
8 (oo boy.)
You. Are pissed. This has been a horrible cycle. Leading the dog to the middle of your workshop area you search your mind with angry fury for a way to dismember it. A strange wooden idol blinks into your vision, and you recreate it with your powers. However, as soon as you touch it, your mind goes blank. When you wake, you are on the ground looking up at your station through what seems to be a metal wielding mask. Sitting up you find you are covered in blood. In your hand is a huge machete, and you are wearing a very old style smith's apron. All three of the strange costume are splattered with blood, as is the workshop area. There is no sign of the dog what-so-ever. As soon as you begin to think: "At least I got this strange outfit" The items dissipate into sparkling energy and poof leaving you sitting in a pool of blood dumbfounded, as the readout near your station prints a red ticket.
8 Butcher exp
- 1 Fluffy Siberian Husky Dog [87]
-65 influence

I enjoyed those, though I never beat the third one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:41 pm »

ffffffff
goddammit.

Attempt to return

Next time, I'm digging behind the ship. IT IS A FOOLPROOF PLAN AND THERE IS NO WAY I COULD GET LOST BY PERHAPS ACCIDENTALLY CAUSING A TUNNEL COLLAPSE.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 09, 2011, 09:15:29 pm »

At least you have my immediate help.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2011, 04:30:19 am »

It's time for some crafting, fuse the toon sword and  Mirrored Bastard Sword of Mental Prowess  in one sword
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2011, 01:09:52 pm »

(bumpin')

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2011, 04:52:13 pm »

(bumpin')

Unfortunately much like the Dawn of Hex game, I'm out of town for the weekend, and have the PTA game on monday. So probably shouldn't expect an update here until Tuesday.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28