Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185760 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King!
« Reply #1455 on: August 05, 2011, 09:36:50 pm »

((Of course! Ever since Terenos payed their court a visit they've had nothing but strife :D))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 05, 2011, 09:38:39 pm »

((I had nothing to do with that. Strangely enough. Pay no attention to the rumors or facts of Elite Elbrethian Assassins.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 05, 2011, 10:22:11 pm »

((Has my staggered attempt to reach help been rolled, and I just missed it in the huge flurry of pages?  :P ))
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 05, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »

((I always imagine Miring as being mostly swamp and marsh, with the cities and towns built on the few
patches of dry rock... :P ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:48 pm »

The Nahk of the Zimtar raider clan is glad.
Nahk state: very happy
The Nahk is the leader of my clan aka me

Reward Commander Zacmar by sending him to Elbreth to learn how to be grand commander of military send him under the guise of the empire on the other side of the Ztah Steppe
send the 20 best raiders with him to learn the Elbrethin techniques of combat.
Use the two regiments to search the surface of the mountains for resources.

Spoiler: Ztah (Zimtar raiders) (click to show/hide)
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: August 05, 2011, 11:10:35 pm »

((Hey Noah, i would probably be good to specify where you are sending them. I would suggest Sheapstead Or Sheepy-Hollow. Sheepstead is the biggest city. Lonemine is under the rule of a dictator-who isn't there right now -and Stonewood(?) knows your men as enemies.But your char probably doesn't know this.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: August 05, 2011, 11:14:41 pm »

Send him to the castle
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: August 06, 2011, 12:17:42 am »

((Has my staggered attempt to reach help been rolled, and I just missed it in the huge flurry of pages?  :P ))
OOC:
Not yet. Ghazkull and Iituem are in charge of Preston/Miring rolls at the moment, and I don't think either have been on yet today.

I might make a roll in a bit, but maybe not. I'm exhausted, and picking out songs to sync to my shitty 6gb ipod whilst also spriting up an army for Picture Wars so I'm a tad busy.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: August 06, 2011, 03:07:25 pm »

((I wonder if lady Drua really is the spymaster...or if its Terenos's char. Can't wait to find out! and then chop the person's head off after I torture them for furthur information.))

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: August 06, 2011, 04:59:34 pm »

((I confirm or deny nothing. Nothing at all. Also, so sure you want to attempt anything against an Elbrethian Diplomat? We're badasses. Just saying.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 06, 2011, 05:21:57 pm »

((My axe is equally badass at chopping off heads. Just saying. But now that I think about it,if your useful to the empire, you might not be killed.))

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1466 on: August 06, 2011, 05:53:09 pm »

Fisiusenox, I will join you in your quest for magical artifacts. Not sure where we'll find any, but let's go!

We can also sell maps to the highest bidder of places we've gone that no one else/very few people have.

Not sure what to put as a back story, but I am:

Name - Kytuzian
Skills - Highly Skill Composite Bow Archer, adequate with a sword, and high charisma

Has also used an axe to chop heads off of unfortunate Elbrethian diplomats, but that's a secret(shh), that no one knows.

Don't really know what else to do

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 06, 2011, 06:03:58 pm »

((THATS MY AXE, I'LL KILL YOU. Just have your characther get introduced to mine. I have a mansion in lonemine i beilive. Just walk in and say your peice. We still have to talk prices anyway.))

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1468 on: August 06, 2011, 06:17:29 pm »

((Wrong axe. I'm using mine own. I should use a cloaked character...but no))

A man walked towards a small mansion located in the lands of Lonemine.

He wore a simple boiled leather black case on his back, in a triangular shape.

The man strode with great purpose towards the establishment, and burst inside, ignoring the exclamations of surprise around him, and demanded, "I was informed a man by the name of Kain lives here. Where may I find him?"

((Sorry if that's not your name, but I'm sure you know whom I am talking about))

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 06, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »

OOC:
Postin' time~

The Courtyard of Elbreth's Palace...

King Erik took in a deep breath, and then muttered a curse as he looked Sir Taric over and mulled potential punishments. His anger had cooled, though it remained, and he preferred to think that he was now thinking clearly "Sir Taric. You assaulted a Prince of an Allied nation and his guard based on...pure speculation. Whilst my court was in chaos on account of your vigilante actions, an entire wing of my palace..." he paused a moment, sucked in a breath, and then continued "...burned down. I do not doubt your loyalty, Sir, for it would appear that you merely wished to question Trubaldsome further to ensure that my...dear sweet Cousin Erika did not come to more harm...and things got out of control. But you must be punished, and severely at that. I've a number of possibilities in mind, but tell me -- What do you think is Just response to your actions, O Sir Taric the Just?"

(After Sir Taric's Response, and King Erik's reply to that...)

(Silas 2) The King could not help but allow a bemused smile to flicker across his face at the prisoner's speech. Flanked by the gaoler and the steward, who apparently had full confidence in his innocence, the man was indeed a curious site. "So...your destiny has been to enter my castle uninvited, under the pretense of finding a gem that did not exist so that you might potentially aid others?" The bemused smile turned into a laugh then, when Silas asked him what the prophecy might be "A clever jape, Prisoner, I've not heard it before. What is the answer?"

Elsewhere in the World...

In the Southern Eelspine Range...

(Zimtar Raiders 1) A harsh and unexpected spring storm catches the Commander and his accompaniment, slowing their progress considerably. They will arrive in the Elbreth palace at the beginning of Winter.
(2) Those men who did not accompany the commander are able to come across no new resources in their search.

OOC: Very bad rolls right now. :/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:03:22 pm by thatkid »
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 188