Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185807 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King!
« Reply #1365 on: August 04, 2011, 03:10:01 pm »

((...Shit. Well, at least he has an excuse to rebuild it better now. Also, would word of the raid reached me by now AKA right after the fire petered out?))

We'll say yes.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 04, 2011, 03:12:06 pm »

While Jormund is happy to be accepted by the warriors around him he still realizes he knows very little about the people around him. Unless Johnston has other plans for him at the moment Jormund plans on getting to know how things work around here. He goes and explores the settlement and talks with the soldiers. He tries to get them to explain how the leadership around here works and what the status of the countries/provinces around the area are. One of the things he's most interested in though is how the military works. He goes to the barracks and tries to get to know at least some of the soldiers there. He also attempts to study their tactics and how they fight and asks if he can train with them.

Unless Johnston says otherwise Jormund goes to explore the area of Weyland and get to know it. Most notably he goes to the barracks to study the tactics used by the soldiers and ask to train with them. He also accepts the veterans proposal to train him.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 04, 2011, 03:13:24 pm »

((Alright, I'll have the actual messenger arrive during or after the appointment.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 04, 2011, 03:17:16 pm »

OOC: When is Banquo arrested, relative to the castle fire?

Sir Taric would not need to go far in order to meet with the King, for just as the last of the fires had been put out a fourth regiment entered the courtyard, headed by Erik himself. Though his right hand was of no use to him, and his left hand only held his longsword awkwardly, it was clear that the King fully intended to fight if necessary.

Luckily, for both the people of Elbreth and the King's own well-being, the time for combat had long passed. Casting his gaze over the wreckage from where he stood in the very center of the courtyard, the King ran his gnarled right hand through his crimson hair and wordlessly motioned with the tip of his blade for one of his men to gather the Commanders of all involved regiments so that they might explain what had happened.

Captain Leif was the first to report, for he had been the closest to the courtyard at the time, and had just finished explaining the situation as Taric approached the King and Trubaldsome, accompanied by the royal regiment that had saved him, was brought back to the courtyard. Before speaking to anyone else, the King turned to Captain Leif and, his voice hoarse with rage, demanded that the Chronicler be brought before him.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 04, 2011, 03:20:30 pm »

((Right, I'm a bit confused as to what to do now...))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1370 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24:00 pm »

((Maybe I missed something because I only read posts related to myself <-<, but who is Banquo?))
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 04, 2011, 03:27:45 pm »

((A TRAITOR, who wanted to use your gunpowder to blow up something! Most likely the king.))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:29:53 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 04, 2011, 03:32:31 pm »

((A TRAITOR, who wanted to use your gunpowder to blow up something! Most likely the king.))

((yeah you keep saying that, but I wasn't sure if that's what he was, or if you were just making stuff up, and I'm still not sure))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 04, 2011, 03:36:02 pm »

Just before he reached his room a group of soldiers approached Locanil and took him back to the courtyard. AGH! pain! He needed rest not this...But the king had other ideas...

Action- Be brought before the king and try to bow, with wound still affecting me.

((I have a bad feeling about this...)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:44:12 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 04, 2011, 03:41:41 pm »

OOC: When is Banquo arrested, relative to the castle fire?

Couple of weeks after, when everyone has left for the war.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 04, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »

((May i arrive at the time when Banquo is about to be brought before the king?))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 04, 2011, 03:44:48 pm »

The Doctor nodded to Jormundur as he got up. Trying to spit out a congratulations through the blood filling his mouth. It was most likely heard as some sort of gibberish, and he decided to forget talking to him and fix himself up.

Action: Attempt to fix myself up. Raise one raider regiment and have someone scout out the McKinley's land.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 04, 2011, 03:53:43 pm »

((May i arrive at the time when Banquo is about to be brought before the king?))

Only if you set out shortly after your messenger to Amaryllis did, otherwise it'd take a couple of weeks for you to ride to the capital after receiving news of Banquo's being due to be brought there.  Of course, if that was the plan, by all means.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 04, 2011, 03:58:05 pm »

((sucks to be Banquo then cause I don't have any powder  8) ))

((actual post coming shortly))

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 04, 2011, 04:14:52 pm »

OOC:
Taricus, I would suggest doing whatever you planned to do upon reaching the King following your last order. Maybe explain your side of the story?
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 188