Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17340 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am Hikari an Agent I just recently left the Shapers, and I wished to be of some assitance to you. I would prefer to have a leadership role, but I can also commit more shadowy acts if need be." said Hikari as he stared at the rebel leader.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Hm, are serviles especially fast?
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Depends what they were originally made for, but you'll still need quite some luck (and a bunch of dodging) to beat them all even if they were nothing but librarians previously: you're up against 12 smaller-than-average humanoids with shortswords and a trained Guardian. Thats quite a lot of dice against you.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. Form ranks. Plated in front, Aged behind. Great and one normal on the left, the two other normals on the right. Myself in the center.(status was gone this last turn, and the one status behind that seems inaccurate as it didn't have the plated artila on it.)

Thus at high alert I will head into town. However, before I confront the tavern keeper, I'm going to buy an eyepatch. Then talk to him. Want to at least try and talk him into comming peacefully, and something tells me a gaping eye socket won't help.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What is with Evernote. ???
I keep copying what I'm sure is the current one (and then skim it to make sure) and it keeps being the wrong one anyway. Agh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Fighting them all? Do you think I'm crazy? I was thinking of running. XD
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Oh XD
In that case, they'll catch up to you sooner rather than later, they've got less armor and haven't run across the island once already. The Guardian will probably try to tackle you.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Hmm, I am in quite a pickle then. :P

An honorable fight, one on one. That is how real men fight.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd offer to come help, but you are rather a bit of a ways away.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Happerry...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sorry, got relatived.) Anoth explores the camp and listens to people before asking the boss what, exactly, they are all doing here and what he is supposed to do?
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*prods with slightly pointy stick*

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*prods with slightly pointy stick*
*Stabs Haika with a +10 Pointy Stick of Poking*

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*bleeds all over the thread, but still bumps it.*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17