Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17333 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

::)
I'd totally forgotten about the thadhds carrying it... :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Let the Thahds carry the ale and head to the harbor anyway, it's easier than walking accross the island. Attempt again to make a Cryoa
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 18: Hello, Rebels!
« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2011, 10:44:40 am »

Harbor
"Anoth, aren't you forgetting something...?" Kaguro says, and waits.
"Oh, yeah, the thahds. They could carry that barrel easily. This is a job for minions! We don't need Zeke's help." Anoth says after looking around. Will the Tavernman nods and pushes the barrel to Anoth, who commands one of the thahds to pick it up carefully. (3) it does pick it up without breaking it, but the barrel is slightly worse for wear from being squeezed. The two shapers and thier creations head off to a boat, board it, and set off for the north coast of the island. As they de-harbor, Kaguro tries to make a Cryoa again and (4) makes a not too bad one.

Elsewhere
Hikari forgets the stealth and just rushes onwards, making it to the camp quite awhile before his pursuer, and hands the note to the guard. He nods, and then you write a second note on the back about someone armored coming. He nods again, yells, and a dozen serviles come out of a nearby makeshift tower, armed but not any better armored than Hikari is, who then run up to the guardsman and prepare.Hikari goes into the camp and sits down, tired from the rushing.

Ima gets quite annoyed at how fast the thing is, but he eventually gets to the camp, only to have a dozen serviles in chitin and an almost-identical to him guardsman asking for the password with swords.

Haika
"Minidrayk! Surrender or be showered in acid!"
"No." The artilas fire.
It dissolves into a mini pile of goo and acid.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2011, 10:59:13 am »

Stand up, and find the leader, request that someone teach me to create Fyora, and ask what my job will be in the Rebel army.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2011, 11:09:57 am »

Agents are bad at shaping, they mostly use essence on high-powered spells that require some, or to use heal on themselves. Speed, Spells, and Stealth are your strengths, and Leadership to talk yourself out of fights (if you had any, theres very little ways of gaining it without having some, which is what the points you didn't use were for!)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2011, 11:11:12 am »

Agents are bad at shaping, they mostly use essence on high-powered spells that require some, or to use heal on themselves. Speed, Spells, and Stealth are your strengths, and Leadership to talk yourself out of fights (if you had any, theres very little ways of gaining it without having some, which is what the points you didn't use were for!)

New Action: Look for the Leader, and ask him to teach me some spells, and leadership skills.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2011, 11:41:58 am »

so um... that's great and all. But what happened to Qwon? He should still be right there with me right? Trying to figure out my next move, I could go off on my own, but that's not really the shaper way when there's a superior RIGHT THERE.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2011, 11:43:22 am »

"Errr... Rebels Rule?"
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2011, 11:55:51 am »

so um... that's great and all. But what happened to Qwon? He should still be right there with me right? Trying to figure out my next move, I could go off on my own, but that's not really the shaper way when there's a superior RIGHT THERE.
He's inside Kir's room, fuming about how he managed to stay disguised for so long and still escape unharmed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2011, 12:48:45 pm »

ok then. I'll head into the room, and ask Qwon the obvious question of if he still wants the rebel beachhead destroyed. And if so, ask him if there is anyone else still loyal to the shapers I could take along for support. Since it seems several of my former fellow apprentices cannot be trusted.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2011, 07:35:51 pm »

"So, time to find Avernyn the Cook and tell him that we 'got his requested ale from Will with us'" Anoth notes.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »

Anything to add, Kaguro?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2011, 01:14:39 pm »

sorry, forgot, we're on a boat anyway

wait to land where we're supposed to go
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

In a camp!
Kaguro and Anoth make it to the rebel camp without a problem, tell the password to the boatman, and then look for the chef's tent. (3) Not being that hard to find, you go and talk to ze cook.
"No, the food is not ready yet! Bog off!" Avernym the Cook yells.
"We aren't here for food!. yet." Kaguro yells back."
"Then what are you..ah, you're new here, I assume you've got my barrel 'o ale from Will?" Anoth nods, then yells at the thahd to put it down carefully. (3) it does. You then walk back out, and see Hikari walking off toward the Bigger Tent.

Hikari asks the camp's leader if he can teach him some leadership skills. (1) The leader responds "Who the hell are you and why do you think you can just waltz in here and ask for training?"

At a Gate!
"Nope, thats not it. Now, do you want to be stabbed the more honorable way, or the spartan way?" The guard says to Ima.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Doodad!
Haika walks into the room, where everything is on fire around Qwon. He asks what to do now. "No, I don't want you to go there yet; there'll be a password if theres agents involved. Were you the one I told about keeping people happy? Eh, doesn't really matter now, now is one of those exceptions. Go grab the tavernman and bring him to me. I don't care how as long as hes not dead, can still talk, and preferably with as little public disturbance as possible. He'd be the one to know about what really goes on in the town. Why are you missing an eye, though?" Haika tells him about the minidrayk, and the killing of it, then asks about allies. "Not here, and Ima'll be dead soon enough without the damn password. But if he is somehow not dead, Guardian Ima is on our side, you should know him.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:21:18 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Look around and perhaps look for someone I can find to train me
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17