Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-  (Read 4389 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 02:35:07 am »

Average... considering some of the enemies I've got planned for the first chapter? ... >.> <.< Let's just say you're going to be wanting to improve the hit rate on that spell.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 02:39:15 am »

Well, I can't think of any drawbacks if I don't have something to base it on, so the drawback is up to you, really.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 02:42:46 am »

Hmm. Oh right! I forgot mana cost. I'll make it cost lots of mana. ^^ problem solved.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 03:41:20 am »

Poala was pouting. At this time she was supposedly at Peque now, not in a camp eating watery soup with hard bread with people she barely knew. She hadn't even gotten a good way on the road when she had challenged two travelers for some of their rations. How could Poala have known that they were "recruiters" for the army... *Sigh*

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 05:51:27 am »

i was thinking more using the momentum of thier attacks to screw em over, but i guess i can get that later

Paul just silently ate his broth rnjoying the majesty of the night sky and letting his companions' conversations flow over hi like water
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2011, 06:04:31 am »

'Bah,' thought Ulric to himself. 'The ancestors will not be pleased with my comrades. By the gods, to be saddled with these misfits...'
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 06:31:46 am »

Well, many of us might die in the first week, so why bother make friends, Joel thought and went to take a nap
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 09:10:06 am »

Hmm, so... how much would my spell do?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 09:31:15 am »

Depends.. With the base 10 mana spent, probably 1dX+(Speed Rating/10), with each progressive 10 mana granting an extra 10 SR and multiplication modifier (at 20 mana it would be (1d8*2)+2) but with an extra -1 to aim per 10 mana spent. Spending 40 mana (roughly equivalent to Tarrans spell) would give your spell a maximum of... 36 damage. But it would have a -3, meaning you'd need to roll an 8 on a d10 to hit. That being said, it would be roughly the speed of a bullet. I don't have anything that could dodge that. Oh, I should've mentioned, you can aim for a turn to reduce the negatives to aim. But if you aim for more than 1 turn you'll have to roll against endurance for every turn more with increasing difficulty. Although if you successfully aim for enough turns, you will get positive bonuses...

What more do you need?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 09:35:44 am »

Khan Stretches and sighs, at least the food is better then on the ships, you'd be likely to have a maggot in your bread there.  As he finishes he takes out the picture of his sister, a tear drops from his eye and then he holds the back of it up to the others, showing them the picture of her killer. "Ok if anyone sees this man I want him dead hear me?!  If you help him I kill you too, other then that you can always trust me to have your back got it?  Now let's get some bloody sleep and stop whining about ourselves, it'll be important to be well rested in the fighting."

Clean up my part of the camp and then turn in.
Nom nom nom

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:21 am »

Uninterested by the picture but note it mentally Poala gobbled up the rest of her soup and ate her bread. She was still angry but also anxious. After all if had taken her in what would happen to her elder brother and sisters. Now she really wished she had remained back home not on a foolish adventure for for exotic sights. But so it was.
She started to dust her off the remaining crumbles of the bread and then stood up.

"I've heard that they have a Mages' circle somewhere around here. I'm about to take a look for it. Anyone wanna follow?"

Not one to wait for an answer Poala started her walk to where she thought the Mages' circle could be.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 09:51:14 am »

"Why would they have a mage circle in an arrow fodder camp?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 09:57:21 am »

This is actually part of the army. It consists of the warriors garrisoned in Nefarin (only a token amount are left) as well as reserve soldiers and retired soldiers, alongside new recruits. About 60% of this camp are skilled soldiers.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2011, 01:22:36 pm »

"I've heard that they have a Mages' circle somewhere around here. I'm about to take a look for it. Anyone wanna follow?"
"Sure."

Follow 'da leader.

"Why would they have a mage circle in an arrow fodder camp?"
"I know what you are but what am I?" Tarran smirks before running quite a distance away.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 01:44:18 pm »

"Ah what the hell its better than sitting here, adn dealing with tha guy." said Hikari as he jumped up, and followed Poala,and Tarran/

((Sorry about yesterday if somethign I said didn't make sense that was,because I only had five hours of sleep, and had been up over 24 hours))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5