Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-  (Read 4391 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 12:09:55 pm »

---Character---
Name: Hikari Shizume
Specialty: Dual Wielding (Shortswords)
Appearence: 5 Ft 9 In, Silver Hair, Silver Eyes, 115 Lbs, Scars on both Arms
Personality: Hikari prefers to keep things to himself, and be quite, but if his allies are in danger he will go to great lengths to protect them even throwing his life away so they may live.
Background: Hikari was abandoned as a child, and has ever since remained distant to everything, and everyone, so that he could never be hurt by someone he cared for by sealing away his emotions Hikari could steal, kill, lie, and cheat without showing any emotion, having any doubts, and do it with a blank expression on his face. The orphanage he lived in was poor, and because of this osme of the children weren't fed properly, or died by freezing to death, and because of this Hikari toke up a job as an Assassin, Spy, and Thief to keep the orphanage from shuting down, and leaving all those children to die. Through various missions the only scars he every took were on his arms, and he used this to show that he was never failed to keep his enemies infront of him at all times.
Origin: Pick at random

---Current Status---
Health: 22/22
Stamina 27/27 [Stamina is calculated by the formula 20+((3*Endurance)/2). Round down when it gets into decimals.]
Mana: 59/59 [Mana is calculated by 44+(Intelligence*Magical Power)]

---Equipment---
-Equipped-

--Weapon
Main Hand: Iron Shortsword
Off Hand: Iron Shortsword

--Armor
Head: None
Neck: Crescent Moon Pendant
Torso: Leather Breastplate
Legs: Leather Greaves
Feet: Leather Boots
Hands: Leather Gloves
Arms: Leather Vambraces

-Inventory-

--Weapons
Back: None
Belt: Iron Dagger
Other(Specify):

--Other Items

---Statistics--- [Stats are described above]
Strength: 5
Agility: 7
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 7
Endurance: 5
Toughness: 5
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 5
Willpower: 1
Perception: 5
Magical Power: 5
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:43:53 pm by adwarf »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 12:10:17 pm »

that's amazing wearing greaves on your feet and boots on your legs.

Also if you value having someone being active in your rtd don't let emo in, he signs up for things and then never posts.
Nom nom nom

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 12:13:13 pm »

It's okay, Kilakan. If he doesn't post then I can have a number of things happen to him in the first turn, and let others in instead.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 12:16:29 pm »

You're already reserved, adwarf. :P Anyway for my spell...

Boulder Launch: Forms a hard sphere of stone - size depending on amount of mana spent, but always with a minimum of one foot through the middle - and launches it at the target. Again, the velocity is dependent on the amount of mana spent, but always has a minimum of 1 Kn.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 12:25:40 pm »

Is that sheet ok, and the knives I am talking about are Kunai nto very large, but deadly in the right hands (Thrown Weapons)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 12:37:50 pm »

You should have 59 mana. And would you mind aqcuiring the extra armaments -later-? You were required to be strip searched on conscription and no personal weapons were returned due to clerical error.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 12:39:05 pm »

You should have 59 mana. And would you mind aqcuiring the extra armaments -later-? You were required to be strip searched on conscription and no personal weapons were returned due to clerical error.
Thats fine I can acquire the 10 Kunai later on I still have my swords,a dn dagger.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 12:43:08 pm »

You start with things chosen from the starting items list. All else (discluding flavor items) is obtained afterwards.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 02:38:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any problems?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 06:54:39 pm »

I fixe'd it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 09:23:48 pm »

Okay that's everyone. I'll start on the turn now.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 11:10:08 pm »

Marching to Kaen

The Armies... marching. Forcibly conscripting on their way. You were caught near the capital, Nefarin. Taken to the camp of the army, you were
searched, and given weapons and armor. Things must be really bad if it came to this... You could always desert... but then you'd be killed on sight,
a criminal to the country. No, it was best to stay...
In the camp, you were assigned a tent, everyone has a tent. A circle of tents around a campfire, like the rest of the camp.
Seven other tents are around the campfire; You were told by the seargent that you had to keep this area clean. Of course, you were given
all that you needed to do it. A rough gray cloak, a staple of the army, was provided aswell, to keep you warm. Thankfully, it doubles as a blanket.

You quickly became acquainted with the other people in the circle; You were to stick together, build comradeship. It's evening, right now...
Just before the call for your meal comes out, usually. Your camp site is near-spotless... You're about a days travel away from Kaen.
Your gear is... well, perfect. You wouldn't get food if it wasn't. You hear the clink of armor; The stomp of boots and the shout of a harsh, male voice.
The Seargent, no doubt. "It's time for food, mutts! GET TO IT!" Seargent Dowell. A tough, intelligent man in his late fourties, he has a grizzled
salt and pepper beard and similar hair, tied into a ponytail. He has a penchant to insult anyone of a lower rank; The embodiment of a Seargent.
Quickly, you jump up, grabbing your wooden bowl and spoon, just like the other 7 around you. Thankfully, you have a campsite close to the cooking
area, so you normally get to eat your meals hot. Tonight? The basic ration of a watery soup and bread. It wasn't a luxury, in any meaning of the word...
but it was food, and it didn't taste horrible. After a few minutes of waiting in line with the other 7, you get your meal and return to your circle.
You weren't allowed to eat until you got back to your tents; rule of thumb. Anyone who did was on latrine duty for a week and sent to the very edge
of the camp... Meaning you'd always eat cold, and stink something terrible. You sit back down on the ground around your fire, watching it flicker low.
You looked up, and realised something... saw it in their eyes too, a group realisation. These people would be the ones who have your life in their hands.
Tomorrow you reach the main army's camp, and the day after, you're marching into battle. Right beside these 7... possibly to die. You get your spoon,
and start scooping the watery soup into your mouth. Nothing else you could do.

There are numerous things you can do around the camp. You can converse with the other people in your circle. Why not get to know people you'll probably
die beside? There's also the armories or the Mages' circles. Both interesting places to visit. You could go sign up for watch duty, but nothing would come from that. You'd just be stuck out in the cold half the night.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 11:17:15 pm »

Hikari took the pendant from around his neck, and lifted it infront of his face, and he stares at it as it glitters in the light of the fire. He is like that for almost a minute before putting it back around his neck, and laying down he looks up at the stars, and says "The stars almost the only thing in this world thats stays the smae bright, yet so far away, and all be themselves huddled in the darkness. They remind me alot of someone I used to know. "

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 11:21:14 pm »

Oh god damn, the freaking glitch with the side of the posting area screwed it up... Fixing it now.

Edit: Okay nevermind, something screwed up so it looked odd... doesn't anymore.

What more do you need?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 11:27:13 pm »

"Oh, do tell. Wait, wait, let me guess. It was love at first sight, quiaff? And then before you could marry her, you got called away to the wars, and now you'll never see her again....Give us a break of your whining. We're here to serve our country, not to sit around moony-eyed."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5