Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-  (Read 4388 times)

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 02:17:03 pm »

Joel didnt get any sleep because he was nervous about the upcoming battle. What am i gonna do !? My first battle and i dont know crap about them... I hope i REALLY have the speed advantage like sergeant said... Joel got up and left the tent, and noticed, that Tarran and KineseN/Poala were leaving the others. Joel ran up to them. Hey, can i come too...where ever you're going, i have to get something else to think
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

Lemonblock

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 04:35:20 pm »

Requesting to be put on the waitlist, please!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:53:39 pm by Lemonblock »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »

I'm sorry, my mind blanked for a bit at the contradiction that is 'middle-class clothier'... I apologise if I'm bursting your bubble, but this is set in Medieval times. Pretty much everyone was low-class except for Merchants (Middle) and Nobles (High), as I understand the system.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Lemonblock

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:13 pm »

I'm sorry as well. I'm not very well-versed in the middle ages, unfortunately. Thanks for the correction.

Let's just say a low-class clothier then?

(Or, you know, just a clothier, since that'd be redundant.)

(Second edit: Just realized that the class system should have been obvious, seeing as a more prominent middle class only emerged after the middle ages. History class memory fail. -headdesk-)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:52:23 pm by Lemonblock »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:37 pm »

We've got magic, which would presumably be its own class.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:45 pm »

Ignore wrong thread to little sleep.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 08:51:58 pm »

Arkon, finished with his meal, followed the others off. Maybe he could learn a bit about magic as well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:51 pm »

Mages, in this world, are considered a low-high class. They are generally seen as 'High Class', but Nobles and Royals see them as lower than themselves. So they're just on the threshold between Middle and High class. Unless they are also from a High Class family or something, such as Tarran over there. :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
Re: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! Stealth BUMP
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011, 08:56:26 am »

Poala suddenly stopped on her tracks and as expected that blond haired young man bumped into Poala, the silver top bumped into him and in turn the gray haired one bumped him. Poala almost lost balance but steadied her in the last second. The three men wondered why she had come to a halt when Poala turned around. She started to count how many they were.

"There is me, the blonde one, the silver haired one, and the gray haired one here - no wait, here comes another one." This time an average looking man came running towards them, joining the ever growing group. Poala stood for a minute to see if there would be someone else coming but none did. "Must be sleeping." She turned around and started looking for the Mage's Circle again.

But she were only partly right for it was only the sailor that was sleeping. The one with goatee had left and then returned to camp but not stated anything and the last one, he with the wiry build was still slurping on his soup like it was the most exquisite meal of a life time.

This was going to be a long day.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]