Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9876 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 3, 1 spot open)
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 10:55:47 am »

So I get a point for the SCIENCE, right? I'll put it in Scheming so Crushinator is able to form a rational thought. ^^

"Crush..." Crushinator sighed. Strange things were occurring after eating that weird biscuit She-Hag had given him! "Me... Crush?" he said, realizing his vocabulary had doubled... "Me crush you!" ...no, it had tripled overnight! He looked at his combat butlers. "Very good, sir," one said smoothly, no distaste in his slight English accent at all. "Crush you," Crushinator said approvingly. "You're most welcome. Orders, sir?" Crushinator pointed out towards the city. "Me crush. You crush." Somehow this conveyed that they were going to go recruit more butlers today.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 3, 1 spot open)
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 01:02:25 pm »

Oh wait, I can make indoctrination cake? Then why was I trying for mind-control frosting? Well, I don't have much to do until Friday, which is hopefully next turn. Can I use SCIENCE on my henchmen? If so, I need to find out what happens when I use some SCIENCE on my new clown-beast. Probably less useful an action than fun. Send henchmen to loot chemical research facility ONLY if SCIENCE can be used on clown-beasts. Then use on clown-beast.

Also, since I don't know when Friday is, I may as well post my future plans:
Kill and replace and/or indoctrinate Mayor Mayor. Use new-found political influence to ban toxic waste. Then make Mayor Mayor step down to be replaced by the Crushinator, master politician, negotiator, and economist. Because mayors can do that.

Finally, She-hag needs a break from all her stressful work. Take a relaxing snooze in bedroom.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 4, 1 spot open)
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 01:29:07 pm »

It's turn 4, the in-game start day was Sunday, so the current game day is Wednesday. You've got two turns.
SCIENCE used on henchmen is just a general thing. It makes all of your henchmen and all future henchmen better for the most part.

Off topic, I have no idea what's going on outside my window right now, but it sounds like some fools need their vocal cords snipped.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 01:45:28 pm »

Good enough. Anyway, it's been long enough since we last looted the chemical research facility, so it should be okay. I don't expect it to explode or anything.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 10:37:26 pm »

The Tax Collector decides to creepily tax some dog food while he continues his police recruitment scheme... And finding some pink fluffy teddy bears to tax. He's always wanted his own Mr Cuddles to creep with.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 12:03:39 pm »

Actions! Need!

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 12:07:25 pm »

Is it only the villians who posted?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2011, 03:31:35 pm »

We have some lazy heroes. I feel bad saying this, but it might be better if you take control of them Lillipad. They're hard to do anything with anyway.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2011, 04:40:51 pm »

I wanted to avoid doing that, but it looks like I'll have to. I'll message them about it, and if there's no response I'll just post the update with the heroes on auto-pilot. I'll also bring in Elstisplastasaur Girl as an auto-pilot character until someone claims that character since it seems like all the other heroes are going to be on auto-pilot too.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2011, 08:31:54 pm »

Hnng, I'm sorry. I've had some shit to deal with, and most likely I wont be here after the 6th. But I can take a few actions now, I suppose.

Continue rampaging through the town until something interesting happens, or someone calls upon my splundiferous talents of blowing shit up.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 06:32:46 am »

Hnng, I'm sorry. I've had some shit to deal with, and most likely I wont be here after the 6th. But I can take a few actions now, I suppose.

Continue rampaging through the town until something interesting happens, or someone calls upon my splundiferous talents of blowing shit up.

It's okay if you have things to do, but I'd like to be informed the next time you won't be able to do anything. Other than that, I'll just consider that your permanent action until further notice.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 02:29:50 pm »

Well alternatively me and Mr. Fantastic could combine into Spluntastic Teen, defender of the innocent. Twice the crime-fighting power?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 02:34:06 pm »

Well alternatively me and Mr. Fantastic could combine into Spluntastic Teen, defender of the innocent. Twice the crime-fighting power?

That. Sounds amazing.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 08:38:33 pm »

That sounds FANTASTICLY HEROIC. Let's do that.

Sorry, I was gone for a week and forgot to tell everyone.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 09:33:02 pm »

Hell yes. I just read a ton of this, and wanna join.
Fantasticton City, Prepare for...

Elastisplastasaur Girl!

Elasti, short for Elastiplastisaur, walks into town dragging a bullet riddled civilian in one hand, and an uzi in the other. Time to kick some innocent bystandercriminal @$$!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10