Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9873 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 4, 1 spot open)
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2011, 05:54:24 am »

Sorry, I was gone for a week and forgot to tell everyone.

Alright, well, don't worry about it. I'll have the turn written up after I'm more awake.
While woose deals with his business you'll control his character for him as Spluntastic Teen. Splundiferous Boy has a point to spend if you want to use it in woose's place Zerg.
Elastisplastasaur Girl will make her violent entrance this turn as planned Geen.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 4)
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2011, 11:32:44 am »

We need a new picture ID for spluntastic teen.

Btw, this is how I've been picturing the crushinator: (except with a gentlemanly bowtie, of course.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2011, 11:40:33 am »

I might change Crushinator's picture as he gains scheming points, but for now he can stay a pink Hulk.

How does that look for Spluntastic Teen?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2011, 12:04:31 pm »

..In other news, I will now pump Scheming up as far as possible so I may become Jim Hellwig and crush the heroes with clotheslines, body presses, and splashes. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2011, 02:12:00 pm »

I might change Crushinator's picture as he gains scheming points, but for now he can stay a pink Hulk.

How does that look for Spluntastic Teen?
Yeah sure, if Crushinator can be a pink Hulk then Spluntatic Teen can be Kick-Ass.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2011, 04:18:49 pm »

Enough procrastination, I'll just write the update regardless of how tired I am.

--

Heroes
Spluntastic Teen
Splundiferous Boy stumbles upon Mister Fantastic's corpsecoma body and trips, landing square on his cement-like arm. The impact was so great a force(from the aid of grenades) that the two heroes combined into one super fighting powered wonder force! The Spluntastic Teen!
Whatever. Spluntastic Teen rebels by slouching by the trees all day. Elastisplastasaur Girl and he meet up, and "borrow" Mister Fantastic's house as the new base of heroics.

Elastisplastasaur Girl
A comet lands on an orphanage, and from the bloody debris rises Elastisplastasaur Girl. Hating her unfortunately grotesque name, she decides to go by the name Elasti.
Having no gun, nor bullet-riddled corpse of any sort, Elasti grabs the most intact orphan within arm's reach, and a plank. She continues to drag the corpse and plank into town to the manliest tune she knows...
She encounters Spluntastic Teen, and liberates him from the evil tree holding him captive.

Villains
Tax Collector
This fiendish fiend of a man falls out of bed at a neck-breaking angle, and somehow manages to not die. He sends his henchmen to a research facility to get some SCIENCE so he can make perma-dog food oils for his hair. The fools mistake SCIENCE for toxic waste, and rush off to their potential deaths, but that's a story for never.
The fiendish fiend rushes off to the emergency room, where he is kicked out for not having clothes on. The very idea of being able to jog nude again mends the broken neck, and sends the fiend to the pet store to buy dog food. Unfortunately, he ends up buying every animal in the shop.
She Hag's henchmen help carry everything. The Crushinator's henchmen are nowhere to be seen, which is odd since they're 13 feet tall.
The fiend has a pink-filled sleep full of disgusted restraining orders.

The Crushinator
The fine gentleman begins his morning without coffee nor breakfast. Feeling purposeful the fine gentleman and his fine butlers take a leave of absence, and visit the neighboring city to liberate all the animals. All of them. This endeavor for peace somehow becomes a cross-country tour which ends thirteen hours after starting.
Most of the country is in civil war now, oh dear. This could have an impact on the fine gentleman's reputation with the common folk!
Regardless he has a fine, gentlemanly sleep.

She Hag
She Hag sends her nitwit henchmen to go raid some scientific facilities with the Tax Collector's(read: the most useless in She Hag's eyes) henchmen then goes for a full day nap.
The henchmen all gather together with weapons and raid facility after facility, all of which explode. Only three SCIENCE could be recovered, so both sides return, feeling defeated.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 5)
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2011, 04:43:44 pm »

Crushinator helped himself to a breakfast of SCIENCE for more Scheming potential, then went to go find a hero ruffian to beat down! Such heathens would not be tolerated in his fine city!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 05:22:19 pm »

This house is a drag, go out and hang around guarding some science.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 05:40:06 pm »

Dangit, the chemical research facility is gone now? I also don't quite understand where the Crushinator is, or if I know what he's done. I know how to deal with it, but it won't be fun. Okay, that's a lie, it will be fun.

Oh well, that might actually make things interesting.  She-hag, seeing this new opportunity, sends her minions to build a new chemical research facility out of the remains of the various facilities. The new building will cover the old chemical facility's ruins, and connect conveniently to our base. And have a grand sign with "EVIL FRIENDLY SCIENCE, INC" painted on it in various bright colors. She feeds them all some of her SCIENCE to ensure great quality, and strictly supervises the operation. Some henchmen will need to dispose of all the dead bodies. If any scientists survive, indoctrinate 'em.

If the She-hag knows what the Crushinator did, scold him a bit, but then regress into a sigh as she explains the situation in terms the Crushinator can understand. Oh, by all that is sugary and eeevil, how on earth could she explain this in his terms? Just shove some SCIENCE in his face, and let him decide what to do with it. Just read your post. You probably can understand my mayor-related plan.

Finally, for that useless Tax Collector. In a sort of pitiless encounter, the She-hag drops some SCIENCE next to her sick companion, as well as some asprin for when he wakes up. The She-hag always carries asprin. And is always early to bed and to rise.

None of the above should happen in the order described. Also, wall of text in different writing style.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 05:47:32 pm »

What? It was YOUR henchmen (along with the Tax Collector's) that blew up that base. I was literally on the other side of the country. :P

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 06:36:13 pm »

The scolding's about the animal liberation, not the facility destruction:
Also, since I don't know when Friday is, I may as well post my future plans:

Make Mayor Mayor step down to be replaced by the Crushinator, master politician, negotiator, and economist. Because mayors can do that.
You need to keep public relations UP, Mayor Crushinator.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:39:27 pm by peglegpengeuin »

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 3, 1 spot open)
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2011, 06:37:59 pm »

Dangit, I wasn't trying to double-post, honest!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:39:32 pm by peglegpengeuin »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 07:14:07 pm »

Everything The Crushinator sees and hears is automatically translated and integrated into the gentleman's world his microscopic mind created.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 07:53:54 pm »

Not true! The Crushinator is A GENIUS!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 08:26:47 pm »

My computer is acting like a dumb right now, so I'm going to restart my computer. I'll update this once the seizure of loading all 130(total) tabs I have open wears off on my browser.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10