Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9879 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 5)
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 08:33:15 pm »

130...? Did you get sucked into TVTropes or something? :o
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 5)
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 09:20:10 pm »

I rarely visit TVTropes, and when I do I usually keep the tabs to a limit. Most of these tabs are random crap I found and never closed. Anyway, my computer is still being a dumb, but I don't want to bother restarting again. So I'll update now.

--

Heroes
Spluntastic Teen
Spluntastic Teen wakes up angsty as ever. So angsty, in fact, that he doesn't even care. Whatever. This house sucks. The neighbors suck. This whole town sucks. He's gonna run off to New York and become a singer! For a band! Whatever.
Spluntastic Teen stands around some scientific research facilities. Whatever. Some guys come by, so he glares at them in angsty rage.
Nothing happens, so he goes back to his lame house, with his lame friends, and his lame dads being him, then goes to sleep after some milk and cookies for dessert and brushing his angst-ridden teeth. Whatever.

Elstisplastasaur Girl
Elasti awakens to discover that no actions were provided, and the update was started without realizing that no actions were provided, so this spot shall be left blank until further notice!

Villains
Tax Collector
Even more forgotten actions that need to be filled in later!

The Crushinator
The fine gentleman awakens in his fine country of Gentleman'sVille. His lovely Monther(She Hag) offers him some MUFFINS(read: SCIENCE) to go with breakfast, which he politely declines. He can't go eating MUFFINS while there are orphanages being mysteriously hit by meteors!
Alas, the fine gentleman's composure could not be kept forever, and he accepted but ONE MUFFIN!(I liked your previous scheming increase monologue, so I won't apply it until another is provided)
The gentleman investigates the decimated orphanage, only to find himself mysteriously in Oregon. He has no idea how he got to Oregon, but finding his way back was no problem. There was a straight path back to Gentleman'sVille, after all!
The fine gentleman's brother(read: Tax Collector) was mysteriously nowhere to be seen, since the author was a moron and forgot two actions. Regardless, he is installed as the new mayor of town. Oh joy!
The day ends with news of a nuclear weapon hitting Oregon's capital, wiping out all life within the area. This saddens the fine gentleman, almost enough to keep him from a composed slumber.

She Hag
She Hag wakes up early, and yells at her henchmen to cram their food orifices and get to work on building over the land that got destroyed in yesterday's undetailed battles. The pastry factory expands, and the new JuggerClown arises from indoctrination. She Hag shoves SCIENCE into her henchmen through various methods, and ends up with the same old henchmen, only more efficient at what they do. That being nothing(through She Hag's eyes).
Having nothing to do until the party starts, She Hag hits the early bird special at the iPoP(the internation Pier of Pancakes) Where an incredibly angsty looking teen is spotted across the street. Oh well, has nothing to do with She Hag, so who cares?
The party ends in miserable success. The Crushinator is now Mayor The Mayor, and nobody can see the difference between the two people somehow. She Hag feels somehow defeated by the morons that live in this country as she goes to sleep(at 9:30 pm).

--

The party at the place will be written up eventually. Probably when my computer stops acting like a dumb and the two actions I forgot about are added in.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:41:12 am by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(Turn 6?)
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 10:13:04 am »

((I hadn't posted any actions for that turn, also, I won't be posting from Friday to Monday since I'll have no internet access, so just assume Tax Collector is being creepy through then.))
The Tax Collector wakes up and goes on a restraining order fueled crime spree after activiating his special creepy ability. Any SCIENCE gained from sweet kind old ladies calling themselves She-Hag shall be fed to minions.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 12:25:54 pm »

With new-found political influence:
Ban all chemical waste.
Send Mr. Fantastic and Splundiferous Boy on a fake search-and-rescue mission into an active volcano.
Shame neither hero exists anymore.
Mandate construction of cybernetic enhancements. I SHALL BECOME THE CYBER-HAG.

Also,
Set minions to perform research in lab for more SCIENCE. I shall sink invest all new SCIENCE into Mayor Crushinator's scheming.
Kick the Tax Collector out of evil lair after telling him he is a terrible villain and would be better off elsewhere. Also put up "Looking For New Evil Villain" sign, and "No Tax Collectors" sign.

The Tax Collector is the real hero in this story. Add him to the heroes list. Also, requesting new player slot for a villain. This isn't because I hate the Tax Collector, but because I want to make this story ridiculous.

And thus began "The 'Fine' adventures of the Tax Collector!" Get it?
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:12 pm »

What can I say? A regular, fair and economically sustainable tax system is the basis on which a strong government is formed. Even if the one collecting the taxes is lacking in sanity.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 12:45:17 pm »

Does that mean you approve of the direction I want to send your character?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 01:51:13 pm »

Yep, the Tax Collector rolls solo. Except from his minions. They roll with him but at the same time also solo.

Now you just need to start your own tax collection agency so we can get the real party started.

Just kidding, the Tax Collector isn't smart enough to work out that he's been ousted out of a job by the woman behind the man behind the government. Sort of.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 02:44:45 pm »

Whoops. I forgot about this for a day or so. Sorry.

Start whacking random civilians criminals with my Orphan-club combo.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 03:01:26 pm »

Turn to violence against the Status Quo to fill the void in my teenage heart.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 04:26:42 pm »

So far the heroes consist of mass murdering psychopaths that kill without even realizing they just killed something... While the villains consist of a bakery and pastry fractory owner, a tax collector soon to turn into a hero, and the new mayor who sent at least two countries into civil war because of scientific and medical testing on animals who also sees things from the perspective of a fine gentleman. Well...

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 08:36:44 am »

Just as a word of advice, you heroes might want to set up a headquarters of some sort. And get the mayor to give you missions tap into the police communications so you can lend a SUPER HAND.

The Tax Collector'll reform you heroes once he becomes your leader. He's a genius. That's why I sent him to you.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 10:42:57 am »

They already have a base. Mister Fantastic's house.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2011, 06:30:52 pm »

I'll probably update tomorrow. The lack of one lately is because I've been getting to sleep about 5 hours late these past few days, so I've been too tired to write.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2011, 07:46:11 pm »

Sudden inspiration that I don't want to lose. Also, I'm still waiting for your RP Crushinator scheme gain monologue.

--

Heroes
Spluntastic Teen
Spluntastic Teen wakes up feeling angsty and angry. To relieve stress he lashes out at the nearest individual. Grandma Higgins has been slain! The Grandmother's Association has fallen to evil to get their revenge!
Whatever. SpluntTeen goes to Denny's for some pancakes, and all they offer is a Grand Slamwich. He leaves before they force that mind control garbage down his spluntastic eating zone.
He returns home after talking to the police for a while(the police are now under SpluntTeen's control) only to discover that a new freak has moved in without asking. Great. Whatever...

Elastisplastasaur Girl
Elasti wakes up and grabs her orphan chunk and plank, and goes out to fight crime. She discovers the Tax Collector's minions, but they appear to have lost purpose. What perfect timing! She always wanted to know what indoctrinating evil felt like!(though she's probably the most evil person to ever happen in FantasticaSpluntastica)
She goes to a boutique to stop some rioting to discover that another hero has beaten her to the punch! A transvestite named Sweet Transvestite. He looks suspiciously like Tim Curry.
She takes him back to Mister Fantastic's house and sells him a room for quadruple of what the house is worth, then uses the money to acquire all of Denny's in one hostile takeover. Her first order of business was to remove the Grand Slamwich from existence. Which she did. And all was good for at least a few minutes longer.

Sweet Transvestite
He stumbles out of the boutique feeling as though she were born again. The Queen sees some rioting, and takes them out with his high heels of JUSTICE. Some greasy tax collecting goons are taken away by the Queen's new friend Elasti.
The Queen pays out the heels for a room at the head honcho's house, but isn't bothered by it. She's got a legion of fools to pay for it, why should he even pay with his own money?

Villains
Tax Collector
An eviction notice is nailed to this fiend's forehead as he wakes up on the curb by the evil baking facility. He notes that the taxes for this building will be outrageous as his revenge. Law triumphs over those who do not abide by the tax code!
He goes to a boutique to harass the hair cleaners. They quickly get bothered by what he's doing and send him through a trnasformation, creating the Queen, Sweet Transvestite.
The Tax Collector is no more!

The Crushinator
The fine gentleman wakes up and is asked to place some furniture by the curb by Mother(She Hag). The fine gentleman, being the good son that he is, agrees immediately, and is rewarded with a MUFFIN produced by the new facilities at Mother's Friendly Pastry Factory.
Upon leaving after the furniture moving, some revolutionaries recognize the fine gentleman as the leader of the civil war and drag him off to the Pentagon. The fine gentleman had no idea he was even a revolutionary, much less a rebel leader!
After the Pentagon releases him(after the pentagon is completely demolished in a fit of rage by the squad of butlers) he goes back to his town and readies himself for a play(smash fest).
The theater-owner welcomes the fine gentleman who also happen to be the mayor with open arms, and everybody has fun.
He unintentionally goes to sleep immediately after reaching home.

She Hag
She Hag tells Crushinator to toss the Tax Collector onto the curb for her, and has a minion nail an eviction notice to his head.
Once the task is done she pours all her SCIENCE into improving the Crushinator so he can actually speak words for once, thensends some henchmen off to act as "damsels" in distress to lure some of the moronic(and not-so-moronic(Mister Fantastic)) heroes into a live volcano that was totally prepared months in advance.

She Hag tells all henchmen in the base(minus butlers) to begin working on cybernetic enhancements to make herself, and possibly the Crushinator, more something. She goes to sleep afterward, as it is late.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:52:14 am by Lillipad »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2011, 07:56:45 pm »

YES! VICTORY!

Sell a special "Evilburger" at my Dennys, but put goodguy-ifying stuff in it that makes the evil people turn into heroic destroyerssaviors of the city. Also, use mah new minionshelpers to create a crime-fighting force, and use my money to buy myself a completely legal AK47.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:59:08 pm by Geen »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10