Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 19198 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 12: Riccto A.I. is watching you.
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2011, 01:11:14 am »

At least I'm not throwing overshots in here too, then you'd really be fucked :P

Seriously though, I don't control the dice, you get what you get and so far everyone has had some good rolls some bad, it'll even out in the end because those that are ahead right now have some bad stuff coming their way.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2011, 03:11:43 am »

He went ahead and tried to enthrall them anyway, manners be damned.

:P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2011, 03:18:44 am »

Find leader of Poison, recruit to cause. Find out what town does for a living.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2011, 11:58:46 am »

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 13: Domo Arigato, Mr. Riccto A.I.
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2011, 07:48:43 pm »

I've decided to go with IronyOwl's system, mostly because it was the only one offered and it made sense to me. 

Quote from: Riccto A.I.
Transfusion one of the Dwarves to keep my human appearance, Then drive the caravan to elven territory where we will be able to sell this without raising suspicion.

[4] Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata o hima de, / Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai,

You're wondering who I am, (Secret secret, I've got a secret) / Machine or mannequin, (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
With parts made in Japan, (Secret secret, I've got a secret) / I am the modern man,

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin, / My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain IBM,
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised, / I'm just a man who needed someone and somewhere to hide,
To keep me alive, just keep me alive, / Somewhere to hide to keep me alive,

I'm not a robot without emotions, I'm not what you see, / I've come to help you with your problems so we can be free,
I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know, / I'm just a man who's circumstances went beyond his control,
Beyond my control, We all need control, / I need control, We all need control,

Oh what was that, you're not a robot?  Oh, in that case you suck the blood out of one of the dwarves using your transfusion ability but he doesn't die, luckily enough for you.

[1] You and your bandits have trouble moving the wagon towards the elven town.  Curse this marsh muck.

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Look for more travelers while heading to a random village.

[4] You begin walking along the side of the road, looking for any sign of travelers.  Eventually you find a couple of low-life Gypsies heading towards a village.  Nobody would miss them.

Quote from: adwarf
Gather the the men leave five behind to protect the base, and head out with the other 25 to kill guards, and steal their stuff.

[3] "I don't want to raid the village, I am le tired.

"Fine take a nap, THEN KILL THE GUARDS!"

After the nap your mooks bandits finally descend upon the village to find several guards somehow passed by them and are now assaulting your cave.

((10 Guards at your cave, 10 guards confronting your bandits at the entrance to the town.))

Quote from: Tarran
"OH COME ON WILL NOTHING GO MY WAY?"

"You know what, how about I just fix his mind and leave you all alone? I'm having a bad day, give me a break!"

Try to fix the man's mind and then run away.

[1-2 (attempting Diplomacy in Abomination form) = -1]  No, they in fact do not think that is good enough, THEY WANT YOUR BLOOD!

[4]  You manage to hop on your sky rocket and run away though.  The guards stopped chasing you once you passed above the cloud level.  That or you are just really fast in your true form.  I can't really tell.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
He went ahead and tried to enthrall them anyway, manners be damned.

[3]  You manage to enthrall five of the ten children, the other five seem utterly resistant to your mind-warping powers however.

Quote from: IronyOwl
Find leader of Poison, recruit to cause. Find out what town does for a living.

[4] You find the Leader of Poison, a sort of fragile looking vampire if you had to guess with no great ambition in life.  His name is Baron von Bloodsuck.  [5] He has heard of your cause to bring down the Lich and readily joins you.  No man should rule forever!

Enemy Status

Guards 1-10:  (At Cave)
Health:  4 of 4

Guards 11-20:  (Fighting adwarf)
Health:  4 of 4

Gypsies 1-2:
Health 1 of 1

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Go to Elven Town, unload ill gotten gains.

((I didn't answer this earlier sorry, but demons gain mutations on a multiplicative scale.  First one requires 2 souls, second 4 souls, third 8, so on and so forth.  If you ever go two days without eating your quota of souls you get a random bad mutation, such as worse at defense or some such nonsense.  Demons encourage the rampant abuse of mortals by their nature, have fun :D))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 13: Domo Arigato, Mr. Riccto A.I.
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2011, 07:54:10 pm »

...You manage to hop on your sky rocket...
I hope you don't mind the million additional bullets that are currently in your cranium. >_>

Also, I'll need to be turned into a robot after tomorrow. Going to the beach, no internet for 3 days. :-\

"You know what, screw this. I've had enough of doing this semi-peacefully."

Go back to town, slowly turn the brains of all the guards to insanity. Then start converting them to my side.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2011, 07:55:56 pm »

I only do it because I love you Tarran.  That and I get a kick out of your anger.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2011, 07:59:01 pm »

"Half of you go back, and protect the camp the other half stay here, and we will kill the guards then raid the town. " Hellbringer said as he drew his sword, and launched athe atack on the guards devouring the souls of all he fall in the battle.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2011, 07:59:16 pm »

Feed on their souls!
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2011, 08:00:16 pm »

I only do it because I love you Tarran.  That and I get a kick out of your anger.
You're so lucky you aren't in my RTD.

So, SO lucky.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2011, 08:02:22 pm »

You're so lucky you aren't in my RTD.

So, SO lucky.

I kinda want to join now, can I get tossed to the front of the waiting list if I try to join?   8)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »

Sorry, but no, that would be unfair.

Don't worry though, I'm sure everyone will kill themselves quickly enough. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2011, 08:19:50 pm »

Or, y'know. I will. Because they insist on avoiding any sort of plot like it's your average slasher flick or something. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2011, 09:47:56 pm »

Serious, Irony, turns?  I like turn, mmkay?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2011, 11:25:17 pm »

Sorry, been busy.

See what Poison produces or otherwise does to justify its existence (trade hub, etc). Recruit some stalwart minions to defend Poison and bring down the lich.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20