Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 90

Author Topic: Dungeons of Dredmor - Patch 1.1.2 is available  (Read 183128 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons of Dredmor - {New DLC release date: August 1st 2012}
« Reply #1095 on: August 02, 2012, 11:20:21 am »

I've encrusted my helm with meat and my armour with cheese. Nothing can stop me now!

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 02, 2012, 11:38:45 am »

Write these codes somewhere (paper, notepad, etc). When you get your wizard keys, there'll be a portal in your pocket dimension where you can use them to enter the wizardlands using these codes.

How I enter in my pocket dimension?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 02, 2012, 11:39:29 am »

Write these codes somewhere (paper, notepad, etc). When you get your wizard keys, there'll be a portal in your pocket dimension where you can use them to enter the wizardlands using these codes.

How I enter in my pocket dimension?
With the wizard keys. You'll find them around somewhere in the dungeon.

I've encrusted my helm with meat and my armour with cheese. Nothing can stop me now!
That is nothing, I've encrusted my weapon with three grenades.

EDIT: Monster Zoo with 106 creatures. This is going to be fun.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:42:46 am by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 02, 2012, 12:05:32 pm »

Is Encrusting a skill? I'm five dungeon levels and 14 character levels in and haven't found any way to encrust things.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 02, 2012, 12:06:51 pm »

Go to the crafting menu, select a crafting tool, on the upper left corner of the crafting skill there should be two buttons that allow you to see either item recipes or encrusting recipes.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 02, 2012, 12:19:17 pm »

Oh thanks. One last question: what's that purple stat that all the encrusting products show that doesn't appear on my charsheet?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 02, 2012, 12:23:59 pm »

Just bought horse armour for 40k zorkmids. Upon use it dissapeared. True to it's descritption, it's only for those who can afford throwing money into oblivion.
Hahahaha oh man, that just cracked me up right there. Kind of like the Wizard's Sleeve, huh?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 02, 2012, 12:32:52 pm »

Oh thanks. One last question: what's that purple stat that all the encrusting products show that doesn't appear on my charsheet?

Presumably it's a form of defense or attack. Neither show up unless your equipment has it.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 02, 2012, 12:33:24 pm »

Just bought horse armour for 40k zorkmids. Upon use it dissapeared. True to it's descritption, it's only for those who can afford throwing money into oblivion.
Hahahaha oh man, that just cracked me up right there. Kind of like the Wizard's Sleeve, huh?
Yeah, but horse armour actually has stats. 20 piercing resistance and 20 armour absorption.

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 02, 2012, 12:40:54 pm »

Yeah, but horse armour actually has stats. 20 piercing resistance and 20 armour absorption.

Man, your horse will be invulnerable.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 02, 2012, 12:55:25 pm »

I heard in beta that it's "instability." Every crust you crust upon crust has a chance when "activated" (hit with weapon, block with shield? Dunno) to EXPLODE and hurt you real good.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 02, 2012, 12:59:46 pm »

Anyone else have a  Kaltrop stockpile?

I'm not finished with D2 and I already have 48 rusty and 9 Iron kaltrops. Is there a limit to how many you have?

Edit:Corpzarewngorrah. Seems familiar, but was in unadventured area in D1.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:19:32 pm by Wolf Tengu »
Everybody!

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 02, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »

I'm not finished with D2 and I already have 48 rusty and 9 Iron kaltrops. Is there a limit to how many you have?

In the previous version (was supposed to be fixed with this update) there was a very deep caltrop eruptor trap which had a chance to spawn more eruptor traps. It took 16 or 18 trap affinity to disarm them... I had one spawn in a monster zoo and the caltrops kept erupting into more caltrops. When I finally disarmed and collected the whole room, I had a stack of 1200 or more. Dredmor resisted the entire stack. The floor was 15-deep in caltrops most places, instant death if you step on a stack.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 02, 2012, 01:21:35 pm »

I heard in beta that it's "instability." Every crust you crust upon crust has a chance when "activated" (hit with weapon, block with shield? Dunno) to EXPLODE and hurt you real good.

Yeah, I just found out. Apparently there's other types of effects too. It's definitely a trade-off, and I guess it would be better to wait for one really large crust rather than a bunch of smaller ones because of this.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 02, 2012, 01:22:27 pm »

In the previous version (was supposed to be fixed with this update) there was a very deep caltrop eruptor trap which had a chance to spawn more eruptor traps. It took 16 or 18 trap affinity to disarm them... I had one spawn in a monster zoo and the caltrops kept erupting into more caltrops. When I finally disarmed and collected the whole room, I had a stack of 1200 or more. Dredmor resisted the entire stack. The floor was 15-deep in caltrops most places, instant death if you step on a stack.

Sounds fun. I feel like using mine to disintergrate Brax, though i'll need to wait for a good room and a door to keep the other fellows out.
Everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 90