Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85753 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #735 on: July 02, 2011, 08:53:52 pm »

Blade Singer slowly placed the letter in the envelope again, looking straight forward, towards the continuing argument. A cold sweat broke over his body. How long was I in that stasis sphere?

Stowing the letter back into his overcoat, he heads back to the group, tapping War Wind on the shoulder. "What's today's date?"
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 02, 2011, 08:55:24 pm »

"1643. Why?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 02, 2011, 09:16:31 pm »

Taric you trolololololol.

The cold sweat over Blade Singer's body became worse. I wasn't in there for that long, was I? He turns away from War Wind briefly, before turning back. "It couldn't have been that long...Are you one-hundred percent sure the year is 1643?"

Fucking magnets time travel stasis spheres, how do they work?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 02, 2011, 09:17:54 pm »

>:3

"Yep. Not much changed technologically though"

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 02, 2011, 09:33:02 pm »

Swallowing loudly, he asks a different question. "And...what of the country of Esteros?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 02, 2011, 09:39:30 pm »

"Turned into a desolate wasteland" Taric said as he gave a slight smerk.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 02, 2011, 10:19:49 pm »

Blade Singer remained still for a moment, deep in thought. Turning away from War Wind, he addressed Pressing Tide instead. "What he says can't be true, can it?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 02, 2011, 10:47:11 pm »

Pressing Tide smiled apologetically.

"I'm afraid our companion is lacking in... empathy. The year is 1022, and Esteros is... in turmoil, but undestroyed. Our mission, in fact, is its best chance of remaining so."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 02, 2011, 10:50:33 pm »

Taric, now chuckling due to the circumstances "Just playing around with ya, Why did you want to know anyway?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 02, 2011, 10:55:04 pm »

"We earthen are of the rock, so your little fuzzy creature is correct in thinking that I am not a 'mammal' or whatever that means. Why do you ask of the date, fellow kai?"

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 03, 2011, 02:27:33 am »

"It's been thirteen years. Thirteen years since I was thrown down here and left with that serpent. Thirteen years since..." He halts his speech for a moment. "And yet, in that sphere, it seemed as if only seconds went by." He pauses again. "Well, if your mission is to help Esteros, I'm all for it. Let's find the exit out of here. I'm sick of this place already."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 03, 2011, 02:51:04 am »

"Yes, but the question is how. I vote the west door, but east or through the caverns is valid as well," Pressing Tide said.

He stooped to pick up the golem head, cradling it so that it looked forward. "And I believe our new companion may yet have a purpose. Do you have a preferred name, stone one?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 03, 2011, 05:52:05 am »

*Pokes Zako* The only person in the party who can hear Merame is Sheltering Leaves. :P adwarf's character could if he were in since he also has Animal Kinship, but that's it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 03, 2011, 06:29:08 am »

I presume that leaves translated for it automatically. Presume that my character noticed that it was making noises and wanted to know what it was saying.

"Ah, I have forgotten how much your species values time. To me, 13 years is but the blink of an eye for someone like our elven companion. For us earthen, a century is like doing a time consuming activity for a few minutes." Moltern Heart turns away for a moment to think and then turns back suddenly. "How long does your species live for anyway? I have never really taken the time to find out, so I'm curious as to why you take such a short span of time seriously."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 03, 2011, 06:37:39 am »

Blade Singer scratches his chin. "It's not a matter of life span. Thirteen years out here was nothing but a few seconds inside the sphere. It's that I must have missed many things in such a span." Feeling the letter through his cloak, he speaks up again. "To answer your question, I suppose an ordinary human would live to be at most...maybe close to a hundred? Unless things have changed since I've been frozen."

Am I the only one who's noticed that nobody seems to care very much Riccto is now frozen inside a stasis sphere for who knows how long?  :P
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 110