Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85676 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #720 on: July 02, 2011, 03:05:53 pm »

"Next thing you'll say is that you all never smoke [Insert cannabis equivalent here] too!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 02, 2011, 03:19:04 pm »

Sheltering Leaves turned to War Wind, looking perplexed. "Huh? I've never heard that one..." he said, scratching the back of his head.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 02, 2011, 03:25:38 pm »

Oi, that [] bit is a placeholder. You aren't meant to notice it IC...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 02, 2011, 03:42:55 pm »

I know dude. I was rolling with it like Wind had actually said Dreamplant or whatever. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 02, 2011, 03:48:07 pm »

Oh :-[

War wind asked the Head "Shall I tell him, or will you do so?"

Tag team insulting >:3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 02, 2011, 03:58:07 pm »

-Quicker Turn-

The head hums.

"I have often doubted the veracity of the Makers claims, myself...chief among them was that Elves lived a nomadic lifestyle in the treetops, and hence had no territorial claims, that they were fanatically devoted to protecting wildlife to the point of genocidal intent, consumed the flesh of fallen foes, wore no clothes, and smoked copious amounts of mood altering substances, along with being, and I qoute "A bunch of prissy, leaf eating, no pants wearing, pointy eared arrow shootin' bastards". Does such hostility still exist between the two races in this age?

Anyway, when I questioned the Makers what the difference was between Elven mood altering substances and Dwarven mood altering substances-which they called beer-I was shut down and sold to the Trap Master, who had me installed in this place.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 02, 2011, 03:59:47 pm »

"I don't know. Should we try it out at the next Inn?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 02, 2011, 04:06:05 pm »

Leaf blinked. "Yeah, well, dwarves are a bunch of short, inbred, hairy, plundering, alcoholic, maniacal, tree cutting butchers!" he said. "Did you know dwarven women carry their own children into battle to use as shields? It's sickening!"

Good thing Trembling Peak isn't here, he'd be hatin'. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 02, 2011, 04:07:48 pm »

"Whaddya mean inbred?! They never were inbred, or at least the ones I saw. And butcher refers to killing and carving a corpse. Trees don't count."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 02, 2011, 04:19:49 pm »

"What, cats don't count?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 02, 2011, 04:20:47 pm »

"They never count. Those furry bastards..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 02, 2011, 04:25:36 pm »

Leaf shook his head. "Well, of course you'd say that. You're carnivorous." Merame shrugged broadly. "Who cares?" she said. "Dwarf, elf, monkey, we're all just mammals. Except for those three. I dunno what they are," she said, indicating War Wind, Molten Heart, and Pressing Tide. Leaf looked at her. "Who cares? Merame, there is a huge difference between elves and dwarves, and I don't just mean the fact elves are twice as tall."

Guess what Leaf was going to say to War Wind before I decided it wasn't in character...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 02, 2011, 04:27:52 pm »

OOC: Speaking of Trembling Peak, he's still frozen in that Stasis Orb in the room where you fought the snake.

-Slow Turn-

"I will take that as a yes in regards to the current state of Dwarven-Elven diplomatic relations.

My records are fuzzy on the subject, bit I believe what you may have actually believed were Dwarf children, were actually Dwarf-Gnomes, who rode alongside their wives in combat on special battle harnesses. Then again, I have been down here for a long time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 02, 2011, 05:42:25 pm »

While the Dwarves vs Elves argument goes on, Blade Singer heads into a corner and begins opening and reading his letter.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 02, 2011, 07:34:04 pm »

-Quick Turn-

Blade Singer opened the letter. It wasn't very long, but it had been written with care.

To Ser Blade Singer of the Kai

Our last meeting was...exquisite. To say the least. I wanted to extend my thanks to you-I could not have desired a better person to spend my last night of freedom from the duties of Queendom with.

As always, your welcome to the Kingdom of Esteros anytime your duties permit, as my honored guest. I should very much like to see you again, though it may have to be in secret...I do this not out of shame, but out of duty. I hope you can understand....we are, after all, both bound to our duties, and cannot dwell of what-could-have-beens if we to serve our people.

Signed, Aranama II, Queen of Esteros

Dated, winter, 1009

Remember, no matter what happens, we'll always have Veyar...

Blade Singer did remember. Best night of his life. But why did looking at the date fill him with dread?

OOC: You guys can decide what to do next now-to try and get through the cavern area back to where you started, or backtrack to the East or West doors. and decide what your going to do with that poor Golem head.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 110