Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Rebellion! Turn 5: Time for a prison break, m'lord?  (Read 11207 times)

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion! Turn 3: Life-fire Charge of the Lightbrigade reenactment ho!
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2011, 01:59:16 am »

It means he's spending more of his free time gone into the woods then normal. If you should be worried about that is up to you.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion! Turn 4: Life-fire Charge of the Lightbrigade reenactment ho!
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2011, 05:46:55 am »

Actions-

Finish the quest!

Smiths are contracted to make weapons and armor
Freed Scholars and Scribes are given free range to write inflammatory material against the crown-let freedom ring!
Question why so many teachers were imprisoned
Theiving continues as planned
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2011, 08:04:08 am »

Okay, that sucked.

Knave, as a fellow mercenaries, I entrust you with my men. Take care of them, and they'll serve you well.

Now, it's time to reincarnate myself as a rebel leader!

Quietly murder those that knew who I really am, except for the Crimson men with me. Send my men to the various tavern to drink and tell everyone how they saw a misterious man in a cloak save a whole battery or rebel gun an point it at the ennmy, thus stopping net a side attack that would have overwhelmed Denskbord's defense.

As for myself, I'll organize the positionning of the captured gun on the city wall. Most of the militimen must have no ideas how to serve a gun while I can train them with all my knowledge.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2011, 10:18:43 am »

I'll take good care of them, Sheb! It seems though that I've become the sole champion of the bourgeois!

The scene at Denskbord was a sorry sight for Corwin. A charge that looked like it could not have failed drew in almost the entirety of the loyalist force, now The Guild Leader was left on a desolate battlefield with but a few remaining warriors.
"Rally all the remaining men under my banner, I shall take personnel command. Have our scouts try and catch the fleeing soldiers as well, tell them to regroup towards Osbord."
The Crimson Company was one of the few groups to stand it's ground, "A well-disciplined bunch", Corwin thought to himself. They showed loyalty to their leader but staying here would be dangerous, and Jonas knew the location of the closest guild halls in case he was able to escape.

Action:

- Take command of the remaining loyalist forces around Denskbord personally. Tell the Crimson Company they should follow me until their leader is able to make his escape. Have scouts travel the nearby area to see if they can find any of the forces that fled and have them rally at Osbord.

- Inform the Viceroy that I have taken command of the remaining troops and inform him of the severity of the situation, ask that he send more men immediately as well as enough pay to purchase the guns in Cessfenn much needed medical supplies and food to rebuild the shattered army before the rebels march on another town.

- Purchase the high quality cannons if the Vice Roy agrees to the emergency funding. Only buy 50 if the Vice Roy gives no funding.

- Have the ships in Perrionne travel to Cessfenn to assist in Naval operations.

Mercenary Guild Forces
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:41:46 am by Knave »

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2011, 10:34:00 am »

- Inform the Viceroy that I have taken command of the remaining troops and inform him of the severity of the situation, ask that he send more men immediately as well as enough pay to purchase the guns in Cessfenn to rebuild the shattered army before the rebels march on another town.
The guns officially belong to the Empire already, but they don't know exactly how many guns there are and so the captain would like to cut a deal with you. Asking for money so you can bride the captain for guns that belong to the Empire may not be the smartest move there is

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2011, 10:40:24 am »

- Inform the Viceroy that I have taken command of the remaining troops and inform him of the severity of the situation, ask that he send more men immediately as well as enough pay to purchase the guns in Cessfenn to rebuild the shattered army before the rebels march on another town.
The guns officially belong to the Empire already, but they don't know exactly how many guns there are and so the captain would like to cut a deal with you. Asking for money so you can bride the captain for guns that belong to the Empire may not be the smartest move there is

Hmm, maybe if I ask for money for "different" expenses like medical supplies? and not mention the guns... :-\

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2011, 11:07:48 am »

That's an option, though you're looking at quite a significant amount of money. Best think up a very pretty letter to coax him ;)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2011, 12:44:31 am »

Could we please have the map and player updates before I post my turn?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2011, 04:03:29 am »

Could we please have the map and player updates before I post my turn?
Depends on if you want to wait till late tonight ;).

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:51 pm »

It will allow me time to pen a letter to the vice-roy!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2011, 05:29:56 pm »

Ugh make that tomorrow. Assignments eating up my time...

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2011, 02:41:25 pm »

Argh, apparently I lost the map file somewhere last week. I could try to recreate it from the current map if you want it, but things are going to look different.

Spoiler: Player status (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2011, 01:50:42 am »

Well, we need the map if only to know where all the cities are. You could just post the original map without the various positions.

Also, Knave is now controlling the Crimson Company.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2011, 08:49:11 am »

ya the older map has 404'ed for me, and I need it to plan my next move.
Nom nom nom

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2011, 09:32:50 am »

Well, we need the map if only to know where all the cities are. You could just post the original map without the various positions.

Also, Knave is now controlling the Crimson Company.
Turn hasn't been processed yet ;)

I'll start working on the map.

edit: In the mean time, the original map:
Spoiler: warning, large (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:32:45 am by Virex »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11