Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271201 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - End of Season 2
« Reply #10500 on: November 26, 2012, 01:00:54 pm »

Yeah, Teemo was always reviled on SR and has been one of the overpowered/goto champs since the new TT came out. I don't doubt BFT is making things worse, but I think it's making an already good champ even better more than just being 100% stupid in its own right.

That said, I've never had the pleasure of seeing it in action, so I wouldn't know how much it's helping or hurting specifically.

Well, I haven't seen anyone mention the Mpen aspect or the CDR from Blackfire Torch, so it really is a horrifying item for Teemo. He can just get Sorc. Shoes and BFT for 40 Mpen, and God forbid one of your team having not bought any MR at all by that time. Seriously, it starts coming out to his shrooms hurting almost more than he does overall. One of the last Teemos I fought had the most kills in his team, but was 2 levels behind just because he sat around the jungle.

Yeah, some champions use BFT more effectively like Mundo, but none of them can just walk around your jungle laying shrooms and slowly wearing you down from across the map with minimal effort and complete safety since it reveals your location, too. It's bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit that makes me rage. At the very least, Karthus ultimate is obvious. With Teemo, just running into the jungle is like playing a game of Russian roulette.

Personally, I've had the pleasure of meeting him multiple times on TT. I really should get Nocturne and just spellshield all the goddamn shrooms.
Also often called Boowells.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: November 26, 2012, 01:06:44 pm »

Seriously, it starts coming out to his shrooms hurting almost more than he does overall. One of the last Teemos I fought had the most kills in his team, but was 2 levels behind just because he sat around the jungle.

So ignore the Teemo and fight his team 3v2? He loses a lot of teamfight power since BFT only procs on blinding dart, so even if he comes out of the jungle at you, you'll have an advantage as long as you don't follow him in. And if you buy an Oracle's, you'll be able to kill all the shrooms he lays down outside of the jungle, by vilemaw, or on the speed shrine.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: November 29, 2012, 09:26:21 pm »

Oh god Alex Ich locking AP Yi mid against Curse on IPL5. M5 for president, NOW.

edit : PENTAKILL!!!!!! After having darien engage ONE VS FIVE AND NOT DYING, Alex gets a pentakill! Oh god

edit : Oh, yeah... uhm. Should show up here
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/comments/13zoh1/ign_proleague_season_5_ipl5/
if not maybe here
http://www.lolvods.net/ign-proleague-season-5/
or here?
http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/IGN_ProLeague_Season_5

Welp, M5 got stomped by World Elite. So sad. I only hope it's because M5 completely neglected preparing for this because of the enormous changes in s3, but they've been doing badly for a while now. It's really sad, because when M5 play at their best, they are unquestionably the best team in the world at teamfights, but they haven't been playing at their best for quite a long time, now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:29:46 am by Graven »
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09:43 pm »

Like... link? Or something?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:41 pm »

So I found one thing to hate about Zix.

His jump is susceptible to CC. You wanted to jump that 100 hp Lux? Too bad, she just snared you and there was no way to dodge it.

Also a worrying trend is that every time I take him to go solo top I'm met with a duo lane. And you know what early game bullies like Zix don't like? Having two targets, since that pretty much kills any advantage he has :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10505 on: December 03, 2012, 06:47:48 pm »

Kha could be great, but he's not because the meta despises Assassins right now, at least the ones with shitty early games. The best you're going to see with him is sending a tanky ap top like Ryze or Morg or Swain, and taking to mid and hoping you're against someone squishy who doesn't rape melees like Karthus.

And yeah, I really hate the dichotomy between blinks and dashes. It just really sucks when, say, Kassadin can get scott free out of anything, where Tristana gets hit by projectiles and cc and everything in between while she crawls through the air.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10506 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:04 pm »

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10507 on: December 03, 2012, 10:46:15 pm »

IT'S COMING TONIGHT

I don't think so, considering how op some things still are in the PBE (Runaans Hurricane and Teemo?) and how buggy they are....

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: December 04, 2012, 12:33:19 am »

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Preseason 3 Overhaul
« Reply #10510 on: December 04, 2012, 10:12:42 pm »

Both of those things are massive news.
Cannot WAIT to try out Archangels singed.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10511 on: December 04, 2012, 11:18:19 pm »

Man, Dignitas has no luck with junglers.  First Jatt and all that shit about ghosting, now this.
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: December 05, 2012, 11:09:44 am »

So is anyone enjoying the changes? I'm having a lot of fun with them. I've got so much gold in the new jungle I feel like Mitt Romney.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10513 on: December 05, 2012, 11:40:21 am »

So is anyone enjoying the changes? I'm having a lot of fun with them. I've got so much gold in the new jungle I feel like Mitt Romney.
I now have the problem of not being able to use the shop efficiently. I don't know if it's the change in color, shape, or item sizes, but it's no longer usable unless I act like I'm 70 and using the internet.

That, and now you can support as anyone. No need for items. However, they reduced the amount regen you can do on just about anyone.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: December 06, 2012, 09:39:36 pm »

So. Runaan's Hurricane. That is some danmaku shit right there.

And I'm loving it. Hurricane on an otherwise AP teemo, who's probably doing most of his damage via on-hit anyway? Have fun watching 3/5s of your team melt. And. All the pushing. All of it. It's kinda' hilarious. Shame about the range on the thing, but... don't care. Too amused. Whee~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1067