Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1328112 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #1710 on: September 06, 2013, 09:18:35 am »

I killed a changeling by shooting crate after crate of severed butts at it via a disposal cannon. I managed to gib a changeling using stolen arses.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: September 06, 2013, 05:21:05 pm »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat server?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: September 06, 2013, 05:50:29 pm »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat server?
Orbital Distillery 33. It's not up at the moment.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: September 06, 2013, 06:37:28 pm »

When I was living with my brother in Texas, we played MGS2 alot. After I'd had my fill of the main story mode, I made it my mission to 100% the VR missions (which he had not even touched). I beat all of Raiden, Ninja Raiden and Naked Raiden's missions, then I beat all of Snake's and Pliskin's missions.

All except one: Pliskin Grenade #5.

We'd spend days and weeks at a time trying and failing it. We played all the other missions over and over for practice. We just couldn't get it.

It's been at least four years since then, and it's only been a few weeks since I bought the game again. On a whim last night, I decided that I'd try the mission a few more times before starting a new VR save file.

I beat it after a few tries. It wasn't even that hard. I have no idea why I couldn't beat it back then.

MGS2.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: September 06, 2013, 06:45:11 pm »

I had a Tier One Liechttraktor in a Tier FIVE (!!!) match with Heavy Tanks and stuff. I survived being shot SEVERAL times, and ALSO made it to the enemy base.

In a fucking Tier One light tank. In a gorram Tier Five match. I don't even... What...

We won.

World of Tanks

I think the win there was that your own team didn't fire on you for bringing a T1 into a T5 match and wasting a slot. Seen that far too often.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: September 06, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »

I had a Tier One Liechttraktor in a Tier FIVE (!!!) match with Heavy Tanks and stuff. I survived being shot SEVERAL times, and ALSO made it to the enemy base.

In a fucking Tier One light tank. In a gorram Tier Five match. I don't even... What...

We won.

World of Tanks

I think the win there was that your own team didn't fire on you for bringing a T1 into a T5 match and wasting a slot. Seen that far too often.

The enemy team did their damnedest to kill me, I was hit at least twice (And somehow survived). My team just sort of laughed it off at the beginning of the round.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Julius Clonkus

• Bay Watcher
  • [NIGHTMARE_FETISHIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: September 06, 2013, 08:37:34 pm »

We won.

World of Tanks

Don't hate on low tiers; I managed to screw up a Tier VII frontline on Widepark simply by crashing through it with a T2 Light Tank at 72 km/h, then going around a corner where many tried to get me simply because I was easy prey, completely ignoring the big tanks coming up behind them.

The crowning moment of that match was me crashing into a rolled-flat tram just as the one and only enemy Tiger of that match shot at me.

My tank was launched into the air as 72 km/h and a destroyed tram equaled ramp plus speed is jump and barely dodged the shell which passed through underneath me.

Sure, I slammed into him and died anyway, but damn if I wasn't laughing my ass off at how a Tier II tank ruined a perfectly fine frontline by virtue of being too tempting a target to ignore or leave for the lower tier tanks to deal with.

(WoT, obviously.)
Holy schist, this thread is mica me sick.
DF Players never truly leave.  They just abandon the fortress for a few years and then reclaim.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: September 06, 2013, 11:04:47 pm »

My first Mun Satellite! (that doesn't crash the game when entering mun gravity) 

I only used autopilot for the easy stuff like circularizing an orbit when I'm too lazy to wait for the proper points and for the handy info display.   And the probe is even accomplishing something, scanning for kethane that I will likely never get around to figuring out how to take advantage of!

I can see my house from here!

(thumbnail)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:13:38 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: September 06, 2013, 11:55:46 pm »

Got 2 Nargacuga Mantles in one quest, the first at a 2% drop rate and the second at a 3% drop rate. I've been hunting for those for weeks.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: September 07, 2013, 11:15:56 am »

Performed a heart transplant, including removing(shattering) the ribcage and lungs, causing no bloodloss whatsoever, even with a still-beating heart, and all with a shard of broken glass.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: September 07, 2013, 11:18:41 am »

Dohohohohoho. Another monster hunter! My own was fighting the tigrex again. First time I barely beat him, but this time I was prepared. I was able to cut off his tail, and them finish him off in a single life! Still get my ass kicked by that damn plesioth though.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: September 07, 2013, 01:07:03 pm »

Me and Sprin decided to Co-op on a previously single-player mission to take back some mines from the dark-elves. However, the only other save was so horribly underleveled that he was pretty much guaranteed to be useless, so we accentuated that fact by stripping him of his armor (sans gloves, helmet and boots) and giving him not a war axe or dwarven great-hammer, but a small club.

He proceeded to do as much if not more damage as a level 2 naked dwarf than my glowing, enchanted human archer (lvl 10). Captain Underpants may have needed a respawn every two and a half seconds but holy hell he killed a fucking lizard rider and his entourage of priestesses alone.

As if the game was rewarding us for being so fucking off our rockers, we found a enchanted Club of Disruption +1. Normally a throwaway artifact, now one of the most powerful weapons in our arsenal. It's dealing damage on par with my enchanted mace, his ADHD acrobat-dwarf-nudist-barbarian-madman-ogrekin-bearded-alchoholic-midget-with-an-attitude is jumping around like a pro halo player, dodging enough poisonbolts and iceballs to kill a dragon, and he's slaughtering hordes of drow. in his underpants. with a (enchanted) club.

His warcry is YOLO and his name is Beodwarf.

What the fuck have we done.

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: September 07, 2013, 01:33:27 pm »

.... I have no words.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: September 07, 2013, 06:48:11 pm »

I got a second wind off a buzzard by detonating my dynamite. The buzzard was flying in mid-air. Dat Light the Fuse blast radius.

Basically I blew myself up kamikaze-style  on the ground and destroyed a helicopter flying around above me shooting down on me. If it weren't for the insanely large blast radius and the really bad pilot in the helicopter I would have died.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: September 07, 2013, 09:20:52 pm »

If you are playing Kreig, and not exploding, or on fire, something is wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 711