Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1330385 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #915 on: November 23, 2012, 12:29:46 pm »

So, a random engie set up a turret on the bridge and was shooting random people. I arrive as medic and run around the bridge pillars to confuse him, and manage to kick his ass. MEDIC POWAZ FTW!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: November 23, 2012, 01:54:27 pm »

I've destroyed about 600 missiles with minimum PD and slow ships.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: November 23, 2012, 04:25:38 pm »

As a jungle Shyvanna who had the enemy team in my jungle at level 1, stealing my red, I managed to make a huge comeback despite only having 2 other people in the game I could trust, one of whom was level 20 and at an inherent disadvantage due to lack of a full rune or mastery pages, and the other having to be a support Janna due to a clueless instalock Kog'Maw who didn't do a damn thing until he was near full temp.

Their attempts at countering my jungle were met with me actually getting angry with the tranquil fury of a dragon (IE: Me absolutely tearing through them and everything they love. End up trashing Hecarim, Ezreal and the rest of their team at 23/6/17, 300k damage dealt with the next closest being around 210k.

You won't like me when I'm angry as Shyv.

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 23, 2012, 06:18:40 pm »

On Bespin: Platforms, I finally managed to get a dropship fully loaded with stupid NPC soldiers, then proceeded to land the thing right on top of an enemy Command Post. Those NPC's and I managed to take the enemy's half of the map in one go, leaving them trapped in the "battleground" Command Post near the center of the map.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: November 23, 2012, 07:29:17 pm »

On Bespin: Platforms, I finally managed to get a dropship fully loaded with stupid NPC soldiers, then proceeded to land the thing right on top of an enemy Command Post. Those NPC's and I managed to take the enemy's half of the map in one go, leaving them trapped in the "battleground" Command Post near the center of the map.

this reminds me of using grenades to blow vader out of the windows in the tunnels on that map. good times were had on that game.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 23, 2012, 09:48:24 pm »

this reminds me of using grenades to blow vader out of the windows in the tunnels on that map. good times were had on that game.
*Wheeze* *Wheeze*
Bow before the power of the dark si- *boom!*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 24, 2012, 12:15:01 am »

Aided by the tattered remains of my team, from my murderhole I managed to whittle down the opponent's forces from 28 -> 14 before they overwhelmed our defenses. There was four of us defending. :D

Zombi

• Bay Watcher
  • Was too long. Sorry Urist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 24, 2012, 01:47:15 am »

XPR-50 + dual KAP's make a great sniper class. 19-9.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 24, 2012, 05:41:27 am »

I was trying to find a Njerpezit to kill, so I could trade his things for a masterwork broad axe that was apparently worth more than a collection of 9 leather belts made from a reindeer.
I found one, and moved in for a kill. When I zoomed in, he was about 9 steps away from me, so I tried to hide. He spotted me and rushed at me straight away, and I sent an arrow in his direction.

It hit him in the fucking groin and knocked him out cold.

I started walking towards him, willing to finish him with a spear, when he woke up and rushed at me - I only managed to equip another arrow when he was already attacking me. I did a quick dodge, and got tactical advantage, which I used to stick another arrow in his head.

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: November 24, 2012, 08:41:15 am »

Used a Fury spell on a wild goat, then got surprised by the fact that goats actually have an attack animation.

WE SHALL GO FAR TOGETHER, MY GOAT GUARDIAN.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: November 24, 2012, 12:52:14 pm »

Nearly lost a force of grenadiers to two Bavarian frigates as they were busy boarding ferries to cross over to the Bavarian side of the map. However, my 15 cannons had not yet boarded, and promptly ripped them to shreds. I lost only one grenadier to that(and I had accidently made a few more than I needed, so he was quickly replaced), and lost another 169 during the actual attack while the musketeers I dropped later shot up the Bavarian town. But the grenadiers eventually won, by bombing the last enemy town center to pieces after the musketeers killed off all their peasants.

*Wheeze* *Wheeze*
Bow before the power of the dark si- *boom!*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Huh, I usually just land a fighter on top of heroes. I remember my first accidental kill of the otherwise indestructable heroes, I accidentally ran over Mace Windu in a Hailfire.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 24, 2012, 01:10:20 pm »

The Rassarcan Empire, after becoming a seemingly weak place but center to global religeon (founded all but Judaism, mostly in its second most significant city Granite Coast or far flung Iron Forest,) Science, and having built every wonder up to that point aside from the Temple of Solomon only judaism's founder gets, Utterly steamrolled over Asoka of the Indian Empire until I ran out of troops to leave behind at the cities my army of knights took.

The blitzkreiging was aided by my comparitivly small empire's massive industrial base and huge coffers allowing for a massive army. The utter railroading up the hind parts was glorious for my troops doing the railing.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 24, 2012, 04:24:26 pm »

Cossacks: Art of War expansion. Grenadiers: too stupid to throw grenades while in formation.

How the bloody hell do you play that on a Win7? It just doesn't work for me.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 24, 2012, 04:26:29 pm »

The Russian Army was renowned for it's stubbornness under fire, it only makes sense the games about Russians work on everything.

This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: November 26, 2012, 01:15:49 pm »

Well, having Ukrainian roots, you'd think I'd deal with that.

I basically had a climax when I found out that I got myself an Elite Liberal president, a moderate House, a conservative Senate, and an agenda thing to purge the conservatives from the Supreme Court, all in 4 years, without killing a single person. There also was a proposition to purge the conservatives from the Supreme Court that failed, but I guess you can't have everything.
Best thing?
Playing it in the school library, against the rules, with a public of 20 people.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:19:26 pm by FritzPL »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 711