Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87635 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 40: My god, it's full of ones. And Sixes. Really, that's it.
« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2011, 02:33:58 pm »

Hmm, let's see... with what I already had, that gives me 310 GP... He looked around for a magical trinket of some sort, preferably a small necklace, that would increase his accuracy. If he could find one, he'd buy it and give the leftover GP to Jo; if he couldn't find one he would just give Jo 150 GP to mess around with.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 11, 2011, 03:20:26 pm »

"Uh, aren't you going to smite her while she's down?"

Deal with it yourself, since you seem so certain that you don't need me.

"... Powers that keep these things going: Ensure my power keeps flowing. The unholy one's will mustn't foot this last bill.
DIAGA!!"

Control Undead! (Mostly, I just need to know exactly where the stone is so I can jump to it. If I manage to get a boss as a minion out of it, all the better.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:28:32 pm by Nirur Torir »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:25 pm »

INITIATE ASS-WHOOPING PROCEDURES

STOP CHANGING FORMS DAMNNIT
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2011, 05:22:36 pm »

IT IS NOT MY BRAND OF UNHOLY ABOMINATION SO IT MUST DIIIIIEEEE
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 12, 2011, 10:19:23 am »

ggamer? kisame?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 12, 2011, 12:15:40 pm »

"You go 'head an buy sometin' ax, I'll wait here, go kill summun fo' money."

Get money

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 12, 2011, 12:32:55 pm »

Turn will be in a few hours or whenever kisame posts.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 12, 2011, 06:01:49 pm »

Wow...... Remove pick from foot........ Now!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 12, 2011, 07:32:49 pm »

Wow...... Remove pick from foot........ Now!

You reach to grab the pick from your foot. (6) Hey! You got it out! And yanked it so hard that it's flying at your head! (dodge:2) It hits you in the (BP:6) neck, (damage:6+1) and wow you suck at this. You are now impaled through the NECK on the wall. (4) But still perfectly conscious. (3) And only bleeding relatively mildly. Apparently it missed all major nerves and veins. So, now you're stuck in the wall by the neck instead of the floor by the foot. Not much of an improvement. (4, 1) The ninja with the leg wound bleeds to death while you fail at life, but the one with the missing arm stands up and looks at you. "The sheer incompetence! Could it be...? An avatar of our lord Rnarsthoth?" He runs off down the tunnel. Great. You're apparently enough of a failure that you count as a demigod.

"You go 'head an buy sometin' ax, I'll wait here, go kill summun fo' money."

Get money

I'm really not sure what you mean by this command so I'm going to assume that it means "go out and mug some guy". You look around outside the shop for a suitable alleyway, and lurk. (1) A weedy-looking guy comes past in rich clothes, and you jump out at him waving your sword. He glares at you. "Puny mortal. You know not with whom you are meddling. Bow before Rnarsthoth, demon lord of incompetence!" He points at you with a suddenly green and warty hand. (1) And, true to his title, is massively incompetent. His spell backfires, and he begins to vomit slugs. Amazing. You reach out with your sword to stab this little runt, (6-1) (dodge:6) but he amazingly manages to cause you to swing at the air next to him. "Seriously, could you please go away? My life sucks enough as it is without some orc bastard swinging a halfsword at me."

IT IS NOT MY BRAND OF UNHOLY ABOMINATION SO IT MUST DIIIIIEEEE
You swing Sword at the creature of insects and flame! (2+1) (dodge:4) The flaming monstrosity moves out of the way of Sword, (2+1) (dodge:1) and into the way of SAM, (BP:5, 5) getting hit on the upper left arm. (damage:5+1) You lop off that arm like a... Thingy that... cuts off arms? Yeah. And then you try to breathe flame at him. And realize that the potion has worn off. Unfortunately, your arms that would have gotten out your mug of epic have been destroyed by your own incompetence, so... The monster strikes with his flaming pincers! (4) (dodge:2) He hits you in the (BP:1) head, (damage:4+1) slashing open your temple (6) and setting your hood ablaze. (Riccto!fire:3) The fire on you doesn't spread, but it's getting really annoying. (Monster!fire:6) On the monster, the fire continues to blaze merrily, (damage:5) (BP:5, 2) burning off his lower left arm.

INITIATE ASS-WHOOPING PROCEDURES

STOP CHANGING FORMS DAMNNIT
Ass-whooping is go. You play a power chord on your guitar, (2) (dodge:1) amazingly hitting the cannon-formerly-known-as-dragon (BP:1) right down the barrel, (damage:5+3) causing more explosions. Seriously, you do way too much damage to this thing. It seems to have been reduced to a lone robot, which is trying to fly towards you. (5) It makes it to the edge of the forcefield and sits there.

"Uh, aren't you going to smite her while she's down?"

Deal with it yourself, since you seem so certain that you don't need me.

"... Powers that keep these things going: Ensure my power keeps flowing. The unholy one's will mustn't foot this last bill.
DIAGA!!"

Control Undead! (Mostly, I just need to know exactly where the stone is so I can jump to it. If I manage to get a boss as a minion out of it, all the better.)
Since the power that courses trough this plane runs on rhyme, you get a +1 bonus to this! Yay! You hold up your amulet, and focus your power through it onto the unconscious monster. (4+1+1-2 vs 3) You can hear her thoughts, but not control her. She's just too powerful. You hear in your mind, Damn! The incompetence! I... He... No! No stay out stay out stay out! You are pushed out, but not before you see the stone. It's in the center of the maze that starts at the end of the hallway. You couldn't see the path through though... (6) The lich stands up and raises her arms, preparing to cast another spell! "You thought you could control me? You were mistaken. You can hear these sweet rhymes, and your body it be quakin'. Feel my pain, as I gain, from your power drain!" (1) [[I am seriously beginning to believe in Rnasthoth. The incompetence here is amazing.]] A bolt of black energy shoots from her arms, into the floor underneath her. It disintegrates, and she falls through. (luck:3) onto a stone floor 20 feet below. (damage:2) she looks fine, but slumps on the floor.

Hmm, let's see... with what I already had, that gives me 310 GP... He looked around for a magical trinket of some sort, preferably a small necklace, that would increase his accuracy. If he could find one, he'd buy it and give the leftover GP to Jo; if he couldn't find one he would just give Jo 150 GP to mess around with.
You search the store for some kind of magic accuracy amulet. (2) You find nothing of the sort. Amazing. It's like some force of incompetence is slowly gaining in power. You look around for Big Jo, (5) and find him outside glaring at a demon with green skin. He looks at you. "Oh. Kaskh's kid. how's your dad been? Say Hi to him."

Statuses:

Spoiler: kisame (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 41: Incompetence.
« Reply #624 on: June 12, 2011, 07:35:39 pm »

Well, it is a cannon designed to destroy planets. Why isn't Mechanus destroyed now, if I've missed?

What is the robot's gender? If it's humanoid, I mean.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:51:07 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 12, 2011, 07:47:32 pm »

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll do that when I see him at the party Sasquatch is throwing at a quarter after never just down the street there," Ax said, rolling his eyes. "It'll be great, I hear a Wendersnaven's going to show up and do a light show." He sighed and turned to the orc. "Here, I couldn't find anything I needed." The tiefling passed Jo a bag holding 160 GP. "I'll see what this asshole wants." With that he crossed his arms and gave the green guy a slow-burn kind of glare. "So who are you and what to do you want, anyway? We're kind of in the middle of something important and I only tolerated the last distraction 'cause she was hot, which, I dunno if you've looked in a mirror recently or not, but you just ain't. And you're a dude. So you got fifteen seconds." He checked an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Starting now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 12, 2011, 08:22:29 pm »

Well, it is a cannon designed to destroy planets. Why isn't Mechanus destroyed now, if I've missed?

It's asexual.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 12, 2011, 08:23:47 pm »

It's asexual.

Darn.

Attempt to negotiate piece anyway.

EDIT:

Err, peace. I'd only negotiate piece if it was female.

EDIT:

WERE female.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:28:34 pm by Schilcote »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 12, 2011, 08:26:56 pm »

Err, peace. I'd only negotiate piece if it was female.
This quote... It's beautiful... But it doesn't fit under the character limit meet the high standard of my signature.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 12, 2011, 08:57:29 pm »

A thousand curses on you, Rnarsthoth. I was supposed to be needed here!

"Err ... I'm ... uh ... I only needed to know the location of the stone. I'm going to go save the multiverse now. Please just leave me alone, and when I speak of this, I will claim to have been terrified by a mighty lich, who I only barely convinced to let me touch the stone of death to save everything and then leave, after several highly difficult tests. Good luck with that whole conquering thing."

Go through the maze.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:00:00 pm by Nirur Torir »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61