Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15578 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 12\
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2011, 07:27:57 pm »

And everyone else is there, so I'm a bit confused as to it's relevance to the current situation.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2011, 07:37:10 pm »

And everyone else is there, so I'm a bit confused as to it's relevance to the current situation.

It isn't, he isn't afraid now. He just has no clue what chocolate his, his fear of being alone in an open space is merely a supporting detail in regards to the traumas inflicted on him from a life in captivity.

Yes, not knowing what chocolate is counts as a trauma too.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2011, 07:41:28 pm »

This is going to be fun. One wrong move and Taric has a fair bit of pain to work over. No death though.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2011, 09:50:51 pm »

Sure i'l come and help
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2011, 09:54:31 pm »

Question, Draignean, what are you trying to dismantle? The only thing around you is that one radio Wolfchild had. Note: You're outside the hospital currently. I railed you all back to Timynn for The Offer (With double caps! ^^)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2011, 10:01:05 pm »

A Gun!

Because all pre-teen savants should play with firearms.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2011, 10:13:07 pm »

Only gun around right now is Taric's pistol which we all forgot about. <.< >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2011, 10:27:32 pm »

Oh... I thought we were carrying the weaponry from the safehouse...

Well then I'll take Taric's pistol instead of the chocolate and dismantle it.
---

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2011, 10:28:33 pm »

Yeah, there was too much for both of them to carry. You'll have to go there and stock up before you leave, by the way.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2011, 10:55:14 pm »

And in a suger rush.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2011, 04:57:59 am »

That man was a strange one. Kin followed him only to find that he wasn't around the corner. Sprinting down the steps she never saw of the old man until she met with the others. And as soon as Kin arrived he left. What gives!?

Listening in to the others, Kin nodded. If they were going to help Timynn then she would too.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2011, 06:08:28 am »

Just a heads up, I'll be updating this tomorrow if Tyberix still hasn't posted.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 23, 2011, 01:40:59 am »

Whew. That was a looong tomorrow. My apologies.

Turn 13

Timynn smiles slightly. "Alright then... we really should leave as soon as possible, but... No. I need to get to Shogaryn to infiltrate the sattelite facility they have there... You will all have to go to where they're holding my family. The place is a town not too far from the capital... Kuhan is it's name. It'll take a number of days to get there by foot, and I don't have any vehicle to take you in... so you should get there a day or so after I reach Shogaryn. I really wish I could prepare you more, but... I'm sorry. Good luck, and thank you." Timynn nodded slightly, his face tight. A moment passed, then he turned away and started walking. The only thing left was to start walking right? Timynn rounded the corner, dissapearing from sight. Another moment passed. Which way was the capital? Another moment. Then another flash of light. "Well howdy there." A young man walked into view. His voice was exactly the same as the old man.. Cyphus. He looked like a younger version of him aswell. "What, how long has it been? It can't have been more than about half an hour since I left. Well.. nevermind that. I have something for you all to do." A flash of light enveloped the group. When it was gone... they were standing in the middle of a grassy field? Behind them was a forest, and under the trees all was dark. In front of them was the grassy field, and in the distance, a cliff with a large Medieval Castle on it... A gust of wind picked up around them, culminating into a small tornado... which dispersed, leaving the young man who was apparently Cyphus Raelorn where it was. "Have fun in here... think of it as a training excersize. I'll let you out when we arrive at Kuhan." He chuckled slightly, a small smile playing over his face, before the wind picked up again. One mini-tornado later and he was gone.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 13\
« Reply #373 on: June 23, 2011, 01:54:37 am »

"Ummmmm... okay, whatever."

Follow the bandwagon.

Also, it has been so long that I've started forgetting where... stuff is. I can't really remember anything. Just a little warning.

Ed: Well since everyone else is doing it...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:39:09 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 13\
« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2011, 02:13:20 am »

I never explained where anything is. Also, just a hint.. you're not on Xaviros anymore.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30