Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15565 times)

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 13\
« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:18 am »

The shift in environment took Kin by surprise and for a moment it looked like she was about to fall to the side. Luckily she didn't. Once again she took in the new view and saw that there was a castle in the distance. "Look, a castle!" she exclaimed. She got a few looks and eyes rolling almost as saying "Yes, miss Obvious. We can see that.".

Listening to the old m... the young man that was the old man but now somehow was young made her confused. What did he mean with "training exercise" and "arrive".

"Whatever", Kin thought, "I just follow miss Carter. She seems to know what to do."

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2011, 11:44:50 pm »

Bump?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2011, 11:58:41 pm »

Desmond gets bored.

"Bump? Why the hell did you just say "bump"...never mind.

You know, It seems no matter how much we walk, we're never any closer to that castle. You up there! Hey God! Does this amuse you? To watch us suffer? Huh?! You create us, then abandon us! I reject you!

Still walking. So, on my planet there was this movie, I can't remember the name, that put forth the idea we were all in some sort of computer simulation. I mean, I *know* I'm alive, but that does not disprove the nature of other forms of reality. Last night I dreamed I was an monocle wearing Orc, for example, and I was entranced by this totally hot Elven babe with giant er...ideas. I agreeed to worship her God, and then I got eaten by a dragon or something. The Dragon was pretty hot too.

Another dream, I was a priest, fighting some evil old dude in a cape. I was a badass, but something called a Wymar, he kept saying "derp, derp, derp" and pushed me off a bridge, and I died.

I mean, weird shit, right? My dreams are weird.

So anyway, that was why that summer was my worst summer ever. Minus all the summers I spent in experimentation. To think of it, do they even *have* summers here? No one ever told me!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2011, 04:31:03 am »

Turn 14

Rebecca was the first to start walking, suggesting to Shawn that they check out the castle. Shawn, offput by the change in enviroment, and the lack of technology around him, clung tightly to Rebecca and followed her. Tarran, Desmond and Cal followed Rebecca shortly after. Taric picked his gun up... and also followed. Kaguro picked up a Handgun that was lying on the ground, along with the ammunition for it, and followed the others. Kin also followed the others. Jannele, having a better option, flew up into the sky to scout out the area. From up in the sky, Jannele could see a village... it definitely wasn't a modern village; The houses were more like stone huts with hay and wood roofs. Not long after, the group reached the village... to the sounds of silence. The gates were closed, obviously hastily barricaded. Jannele could see men armed with metal chain armor and spears behind the gates as she flew down. Another small tornado, and Cyphus appeared out of nowhere. "This is your first test... among many. Slaughter this village. I'll show you something neat if you do it." The gates literally exploded, sending wood and men flying; neither of them hitting anyone from the group. The men started to recover, all of them shouting "They're invaders! Kill them!!" This wasn't a good thing.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:32:40 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 14\
« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2011, 04:46:20 am »

Get in close and open fire!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2011, 04:58:21 am »

Defend selfe, but these people have done nothing wrong, only disaple if possible, then cripple if neccisary, kill only to save own life
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2011, 07:05:41 am »

Rebecca put herself between Shawn and the villagers. She wasn't going to fight, but she wouldn't let them harm a child either. "Stay back, or I'll... I'll hit you!" she threatened, not very convincingly at all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2011, 07:20:53 am »

"Up shit creek without a paddle..."

Desmond waits for them to come to him, striking them down as they engage him, but not pursuing.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:05 pm »

"Hey! What are you guys doing? We didn't do anything!"

If any one gets too close for comfort, blast them with sufficient amounts of fire.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2011, 02:41:53 pm »

Kin felt even more confused. The old man that now was a young man wanted them to 'slaughter' the village even though there was no reason to. The sudden explosion startled Kin though, enough to make her jump and thereby avoided being hit by a sizeable chunk of wood where her feet were just a moment ago. The rushing of men and the knowledge that she wasn't crippled right now made her adrenaline pump really hard.

Since noone else is moving from the spot Kin stands her ground. But since the adrenaline is still pumping and she really do want to flee her intangibility goes to over drive.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2011, 02:47:27 pm »

Kaguro frowned "This isn't right, slaughtering people for no reason isn't right." He focused the power of magic the experiments had given him and tried to make the attackers go to sleep, and to make allies who where attacking go to sleep as well.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2011, 03:10:20 pm »

Something wasn't right here, Screaming, exploding, killing... All that had been shown to Shawn since he was very small and it held little in the way of terror for him, but the strange man who rode the whirlwind, that was something... unnatural. Shawn needed time to think, everyone needed to slow down for a moment.

Absorb kinetic energy from the incoming rabble, redirect it into a headwind to cancel their remaining momentum. Try and trace what Cyphus is doing.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 05, 2011, 06:13:15 pm »

Poke.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 05, 2011, 08:41:48 pm »

Choobakka still hasn't posted >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 05, 2011, 08:45:42 pm »

Did you PM him yet?

If yes, just auto him.

If no, then you're a bad person.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30