Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15564 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 13\
« Reply #375 on: June 23, 2011, 04:52:06 am »

Head to... Wherever we have to go.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2011, 04:57:12 am »

I guess it's time to start explaining. At the moment, you are in a completely unfamiliar place that looks like it's in the medieval ages. Even if you know where you need to go, you don't know which direction it is or how far away it is. You know nothing. I.e explore. Even if you try and head to where you need to, you'll just get lost. To put it plainly, you are in an entirely different world. How and why, will be revealed later. Feel free to speculate. The guns are with you nearby, you'll have to search a tad though.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2011, 05:02:18 am »

Well, since we have no actual direction anything is pointing us at, I really don't think getting lost is really that much of a problem.

So, let's get lost like bosses.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2011, 05:03:57 am »

Technically you're already lost. Do I have to reveal plot information I was saving for later to explain it to you? I mean, I don't mind, because it should be somewhat obvious with what I've said earlier.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 23, 2011, 05:07:09 am »

...What?

Dude, I perfectly understand what you are saying. Read my post again. You don't need to expose any plot information. ::)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 23, 2011, 05:57:05 am »

Ignore this post.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:06:44 am by Taricus »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 23, 2011, 05:58:50 am »

Oh. Well. I feel like a dumbass now D:

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2011, 06:40:27 am »

Rebecca looked around, a hand on Shawn's shoulder to reassure the young boy. "Let's go explore the castle," she suggested, walking off towards it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 23, 2011, 08:03:27 am »

"I've got a sword, castle's make sense now. Onward!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2011, 08:39:33 am »

"And I have an axe! Maybe I could get some protective gear? Because I don't want a repeat of that angel incident." Cal headed towards the castle with the others, looking for something like a blacksmith's shop.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2011, 08:43:24 am »

Taric, talk about your gun so we can at least paraphrase the scene. >:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2011, 08:45:11 am »

"And I've a gun. Screw getting killed by some dumbarse with a spear"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2011, 10:33:55 am »

Shawn felt funny as the world shifted, it was a little frightening as he no longer felt an instinctual empathy with his surroundings. In response he stuffed whatever mechanical trinkets he'd garnered into his pockets and clung even more tightly to Rebecca.

Follow
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2011, 10:38:31 am »

Kaguro shivered, this place felt odd, his senses felt distorted, this place wasn't normal. He grabbed what looked like a few useful mechanical items and a simple handgun and ammo and follow the others, staying behind the group and trying not to be noticed.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 23, 2011, 11:22:03 am »

"Well this is new, well then I guess it's off to the castle, im gonna take a fly and see whats out there" Scout around in the general direction that everyone is going, try not do be spotted, thankfuly this is helped by the fact that most people dont look up
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30