Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15574 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 03:35:46 am »

Turn 1

The cold, white walls of your cell's stare at you. Always they seem to, and you know there's a camera in here somewhere. Faintly, you hear sounds, from outside. There are always sounds. But today is different... The Dampening Fields on the cells are gone. You feel normal for once. Then, a giant explosion! You feel it vibrate the walls, rocking the entire facility. Then the lights flicker off, and the Force Fields holding you in your cells fail. You aren't a tame animal like the rest. You see the rush of other 'experiments' like yourself suddenly start pushing towards the exits, a loud commotion commencing as some start to use what they have been given by the Scientists. Not being stupid enough, for the most part, to just rush out like the rest, you study the area. A long corridor, filled with now empty cells. One door at each end. You know from experience that it is a huge room with a lot of corridors like these. You have to escape before the power comes back, you'll have nearly no chance then. Quickly, different options run through your minds; The main exit is a no, it's probably already barricaded by The Guard. There are definitely some other ways out. The air vents maybe? As cliche as it is, they aren't well guarded. There are probably any number of side entrances that are not well guarded... You could also go down to the lower levels, and see what you can find. As you slowly step out, you see five others do similar. They are probably your best chance of escape...

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 04:08:23 am »

Head to the lower levels.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2011, 04:40:30 am »

ok character, hoping you add more spaces, or failiong that kill a few off

Name: Jannele Hunt
Description: About 1.6 metres tall, neck length violet hair with matching eyes, skin is faintly blue, probly due to the experiments, a little on the thin side
Background: Jannele was constantly skipping class to do more fun things, like taking out criminals in the large city that she has always lived in, yet she still managed to get good grades. She has no tolerance for those that use power of any sort to take advantage of others, and doing that sort of thing in front of her is a Bad Idea
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2011, 04:53:50 am »

I'll say something now, the people on the waiting list were the lucky ones. (See: The ones who rushed out and actually survived somehow.) And will be canonically wandering the world untill the plot demands them to be introduced. Just a note, if you're on the waiting list, stay tuned, because your character exists, and if I feel like it, may meet the main group and help them for a bit. And then leave promptly, but I thought it would be pretty cool to have a Waiting Lister just randomly pop in in a time of need and say 'I recognise you from that place. Let me help.' And then going on their merry way. It also means you guys won't be as bored sometimes! Tell me what you think about the idea, please and thank you. It's such a waste to leave all those characters unused for such a long time, don't you think?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2011, 05:05:26 am »

I don't really think it's a great idea. The problem is that if we enter for a little bit, we won't want to leave. Basically, it's like giving a kid candy: If you give him a little bit, he'll want more, and will be upset when he doesn't get any more. I mean, it's not a horrible idea, it's just that I wouldn't want to enter and leave in say, oh, five turns, and not appear for another 50.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2011, 05:09:14 am »

I don't really think it's a great idea. The problem is that if we enter for a little bit, we won't want to leave. Basically, it's like giving a kid candy: If you give him a little bit, he'll want more, and will be upset when he doesn't get any more. I mean, it's not a horrible idea, it's just that I wouldn't want to enter and leave in say, oh, five turns, and not appear for another 50.

i'd still rather that than not getting in at all in those 50 turns, but dont use it as a deus ex machina otherwise they will never die and we wont get in properly ever, the other option is to (if you feelk comfortable) slowly increase the number of people
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2011, 05:23:41 am »

I'm torn between wolfchild and Tarran's points. On the one hand I'd love to drop in whenever, but like Tarran said it would be hard to have to stop. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:20 am »

Screw the hero crap, I'm just a chef. Look for an unguarded side entrance to escape from.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2011, 06:21:55 am »

That was a point, and right now I'm actually considering trying for ten people. But if I did that right now, I'd have to retcon... Actually, no I wouldn't. I say screw it, I'll try. It'll just take more time to update right? *insert evil laugh here* Okay, it's decided. Waiting List = Glassed. Waiting Listers = In. Just say where you went in the original rush, I'll fix it up a bit in the next turn.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2011, 06:33:21 am »

Tear off the air vent covering and crawl inside

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2011, 06:35:59 am »

:3 Thanks. Be warned though man, eight's a lot to handle (as I'm sure Tarran will attest). Ten is gonna be difficult. :\

Rebecca looked up as the room vibrated. Wasn't I supposed to do something when that happened? She couldn't remember. That didn't bother her much, though. Looking outside of her cell, she saw many other people running for exits. Maybe I was supposed to leave? That's likely. She got to her feet and moved to the exit of her small cell, looking around cautiously. A large man walked by her door and she shrank back into the shadows until he had passed. Someone else was headed towards stairs going down. Maybe I should follow one of them.

She stood still for a moment as she completely forgot what she was about to do, then wandered off towards the stairs heading down. Maybe she could find something there to tell her what she was supposed to do when the power went out like this.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2011, 06:38:03 am »

Oh, I'll do it. If I don't, I'll likely sit in a corner for the rest of my life. I turned 16 today. THIS IS MY RITE OF PASSAGE AS A NERD! DM POWERS, AWAY!

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2011, 06:39:07 am »

Oh, I see. Happy 16th birthday, Talarion. ^^

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2011, 06:40:17 am »

Why thank you, Good Sir.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:50 am »

Enjoy your B-day Talarion :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30