Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15571 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2011, 07:03:46 am »

It's sadly practically over, two hours left of it. But yes, I have and will enjoy it. Thank you ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2011, 07:08:45 am »

Happy birthday Talarion :D

Well,ventilation crawling sounds fun but maybe there's easier way down there.Go to the lower levels.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2011, 07:13:02 am »

I thumbs up at the Happy Birthdays and the people going to Lower Levels. Really, I do.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2011, 07:13:34 am »

Kin had been planning for weeks trying to figure out how to escape from the Cell but the chinks in her plans had always been the Dampening Field and the Force Field. If only they were deactivated somehow she should have no problem. As she was struggling to circumstance the problems it felt like a unseen pressure had lifted from her shoulders and she started to feel strange, almost like there was bubbles inside her. Kin faintly recognized this feeling because it made her happy. Then a sudden explosion that shook her Cell. Not understanding what was going on she stood up walking in circles, round and round, until she could not take it anymore and tried to yell for others. Before she could even open her mouth the Force Field flickered for a moment and then disappeared. Stunned she cautiously put her finger towards where the Field had been just a moment ago. No shock. Smiling Kin started to act out her plan.

Kin began with plan A: finding the air vents to escape from.
---

Happy Birthday Talarion and may you keep going on for 16 more years.

Edit: What?! Now you make me wanna go Lower Levels. I want two thumbs up, not one.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:22:01 am by KineseN »

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2011, 07:37:33 am »

Heheheh... I could always tweak something so that the air vents you go to collapse or some such. Then again, that would be called cheating. But really, any way is safe at the moment. The Lower Levels are also the most profitable, as it has literally STACKS of information, and if you roll high enough you might get something special. And it will also be the safest place in 'The Lab' for longer than all the other places, if you plan on wandering about in 'The Lab' for a bit. It will also update and add some codex entries.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2011, 07:43:52 am »

Hehe, now and repost your Char for the ME RPG...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2011, 08:13:10 am »

Jannele was at first shellshocked, then she acted, she was gonna make sure that this place BURNED no-one would to to others what had been done to her, the most likely place to achieve that was from th elower levels

Head to the lower levels, mutilate anyone that works here that i meet on the way

and happy birthday, hope i didnt miss it by minutes, was playing deuodecium
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2011, 08:20:36 am »

Nope, still 40 minutes left. Also, you guys will be meeting up after you escape, I'm not going to let you scatter. Even if I have to pull DM status to make it happen. So don't try and wander too far after you escape or you might cause something really bad. Like a Tsunami, or an Earthquake. Or the Apocalypse. (I'm joking, but still, please don't ^^)

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2011, 09:03:26 am »

Well, give me something to do when (if) I get out first, then.

Like, raiding the armory for shoulder fired missiles or a hover tank. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2011, 09:20:12 am »

Yeah sure ^^

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2011, 10:20:16 am »

Then again, air ducts are often connected in some way to all rooms so maybe there could be a way that end up in the Lower Levels.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2011, 10:22:32 am »

I thought all air ducts led to slippery sloping pipes the fed into oversized fans with sharpened blades...

Maybe only a roll of a 1!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2011, 10:36:59 am »

Could do that too. By the way, we're waiting on Trollan, Tarran and Draignean.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2011, 11:23:10 am »

Glue self to the leg of person not going through the airducts... Look up at them in an adorable eight year old fashion if they hesitate in taking me with them.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2011, 01:01:11 pm »

That was a point, and right now I'm actually considering trying for ten people. But if I did that right now, I'd have to retcon... Actually, no I wouldn't. I say screw it, I'll try. It'll just take more time to update right? *insert evil laugh here* Okay, it's decided. Waiting List = Glassed. Waiting Listers = In. Just say where you went in the original rush, I'll fix it up a bit in the next turn.
Yay!

:3 Thanks. Be warned though man, eight's a lot to handle (as I'm sure Tarran will attest). Ten is gonna be difficult. :\
Yeah, especially when they're all doing stupid things. :P

Good luck, Tal, you're going to need it.

Oh, I'll do it. If I don't, I'll likely sit in a corner for the rest of my life. I turned 16 today. THIS IS MY RITE OF PASSAGE AS A NERD! DM POWERS, AWAY!
Good for you! Happy birthday!

Go to the Lower Levels. Keep an eye out for any weapons.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30