Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15566 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 02:38:09 pm »

Darn. Missed this. Shame.

Oh well, kill someone quickly for me please.

Or let Taric show people his Pronz. That also works wonders in killing people.

Name: Tarran Smith
Description: Tall, skinny, blue eyes, black hair, white skin.
Background: Tarran hails from a now dysfunct special forces group. He was the last surviving member. He was getting ready to retire but some apparently thought his talent was too good to go to waste, so he was abducted in his sleep.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 02:54:42 pm »

Name: Kin.
Description: Grey colored hair. Grey eyes. Is a bit hyper active. Likes to learn.
Background: Kin did not know for certain whether she had been abducted or been a test tube child but she suspected the latter. As she grew up she got more and more certain that she in fact was one but she had no definite proof so she started to plan an escape plan.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 05:13:43 pm »

And I'll join the waitlist so you can have most of the cast of Dev22 lurking in this thread. :3 I dread how things'll go for Talarion if it ever comes down to all five of us in game at one time.

Name: Rebecca Carter
Description: Small and thin at 5'2 and 103 pounds. She is very mellow and rarely gets upset; her face is usually expresionless and her voice monotone. She has a somewhat mousy look about her. Her eyes are light blue and her red hair is cut very short for a woman, with a length of maybe two-three inches.
Background: She has no idea what her background is. She doesn't remember much of anything, and although sometimes flashes of her past came to her, they're usually from a month or two ago. Without constant outside reinforcement, she finds it hard to remember anything longer than a few days.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 07:19:07 pm »

aww just found this, waiting-list me but as its unlikely ikl get in i wont even bother with a character for now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 02:04:46 am »

And they are up! Ready to start, I just need Draignean and Trollan to choose what field they want their modifications to be. (Genetic Knowledge and Animalistic Transformation (Uncontrolled), respectively.)

I.e, Genetic Knowledge of Technology, or Wolf Transformation (Uncontrolled)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 02:08:29 am »

Genetic information of Technology, I like the idea of an eight year old who is an attempt at a bio-computer and then went rogue.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:50 am »

I will laugh my head off if I get something like ridiculous combat skills. :)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 08:21:10 am »

Check the main post. You DO have Enhanced Strength, Superb Senses and Telepathy...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 08:22:58 am »

Did I fail the roll in getting more than one mutation?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 08:30:31 am »

Yes, the dice didn't seem to like you too much... But I think you're the only regenerator. Put it this way, stay away from fire, mincers and things that cut you to little bits and you'll live. If only barely sometimes.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 08:32:34 am »

I regenerate too! ...That might be necessary depending on how Rebecca secretes acid, because if it's her sweat or something she definitely needs the regeneration. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 08:36:33 am »

Oh, you're right. You got lucky with that. Imagine if you couldn't regenerate, and got some acid on you... Macabre thoughts are macabre.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 08:37:53 am »

ohh i just noticed you did the mutations for the waitinglisters too, hmm id better think about my character now

edit: also wings and claws fit each-other so well i'm almost suspicious that they were the same roll, except that they are also useful solo
also: too damn tired to do a character bio, sorry will do in the morning
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:41:42 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 08:40:39 am »

Yup. Was saving time, so I didn't have to do it later.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:38 am »

Ohh, Intangibility. That would make me the next Shadowcat?

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30