Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567265 times)

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #1065 on: October 14, 2011, 12:19:37 am »

I'm really enjoying this game, one more question, I can steal the furniture of other houses? Or only I can steal people? Thanks!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 14, 2011, 12:27:03 am »

Yes, you can steal furniture, by pick-pocketing and aiming at 5 (which is your own location).

I do not understand what you mean by stealing people. I... do not think you can 'steal' a person.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 14, 2011, 12:53:46 am »

I do not understand what you mean by stealing people. I... do not think you can 'steal' a person.

I mean stealing things from people =) Sorry for my english, it's little bad... Thanks for all!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 14, 2011, 03:07:12 am »

More useful by far, at least in some senses, is that you can steal fruit trees, and they randomly appear on wilderness squares. Need a lot of strength to pull it off though.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:06 am »

Too bad it's like carrying around a boulder, 16.2s. Also, what's with the name? I've never seen that before.
This is why I favor claymores over warriors, because of the "less defense, more dodging" thing. Also about the name, do you mean the <Bravery Daytime> or the crimson banded mail? The <> means it's a random artifact, which sometimes have a chance to use a nonstandard material description related to the actual material (raw/candy, crimson/rubynus).
All of my armor was rubynus. I had over 150 PV at one point. You don't need to evade much with that kind of defense :D

I mean stealing things from people =) Sorry for my english, it's little bad... Thanks for all!
You can steal stuff from people by pickpocketing too. You have to buy that as a skill first and chose it from your skill list. It is a very useful skill. Most of my armors and weapons are stolen from other adventurers.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 14, 2011, 08:45:48 am »

Heh, I'm making more than those hacks at Lumiest. :D

Now I just need to train myself and beat them up until I get the Stradavarius.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 14, 2011, 10:35:30 am »

Huh, the thread is still alive. And I'm getting mentioned a lot. Glad you guys like the patch. :)

Last I remember, I was toying with the idea of making Learning affect skill gain in some way (right now its only perks are a fraction of MP and the bonus points when you level). Never did anything with it though. I haven't played Elona much since then, either. Then again, maybe after 200+ hours of game time it's okay to be bored of that game. xD

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 14, 2011, 10:56:29 am »

I kept trying to grind for the strad. It didn't take
Everybody!

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 14, 2011, 11:21:57 am »

I kept trying to grind for the strad. It didn't take

Me too. Killing all bards in towns again and again, only got normal ones.

I got Kill Kill Piano from a party quest tho. Still a long way to go before I can wield it properly.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 14, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »

Huh, the thread is still alive. And I'm getting mentioned a lot. Glad you guys like the patch. :)

Last I remember, I was toying with the idea of making Learning affect skill gain in some way (right now its only perks are a fraction of MP and the bonus points when you level). Never did anything with it though. I haven't played Elona much since then, either. Then again, maybe after 200+ hours of game time it's okay to be bored of that game. xD
Thanks a lot for the patch!

I wish I had my old character. That 70 PV torso armor (I think it was banded mail) could come in handy. I wish I could show you my character.

Anybody know the purpose of those music tickets you get by performing?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 14, 2011, 12:44:42 pm »

Anybody know the purpose of those music tickets you get by performing?
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Ticket

"An item you can get from performing and doing performance related quests. It currently has no use, and it cannot be sold."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 14, 2011, 03:11:31 pm »

large quantities of music tickets can however be traded to adventurers.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 14, 2011, 04:35:57 pm »

So where would I find a disguise kit? Or a scroll of incognito?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 14, 2011, 04:42:11 pm »

Disguise kits are located in the thieves guild.
Scrolls of incognito are located in the mages guild I think.

You can use a disguise kit or a scroll of incognito to get into the guilds :P
*Hugs*

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 14, 2011, 04:48:16 pm »

Which is exactly why I need one in the first place, heh.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 291