Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 17, What the f-)  (Read 17594 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 13, What a grumpy old man)
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2011, 05:30:52 pm »

Talk to the old man, I am the charismatic one of the group after all.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Turn 14, Lotsa Fail)
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27:42 pm »

GRENADES! FIND MOAR! MOAR!

[2] Pocketing the chewed grenade, you hunt through the basement some more. However, you can't seem to find any more grenades.

Eat the sandwich, find crafting supplies

[2]You begin looking through the neighborhood for some supplies while eating your sandwich. Like Counter Terrorist however, you can't seem to find what you're looking for.

try and find moar food

[2] (I swear to god this is actually how the rolls are going) You ruffle through the kitchen some more, throwing aside moldy bread, flat soda, and a disgusting looking soup left on the stove. Nothing is edible.

Secure the area

[6+1] The area is more secure than the best military establishment in the US. You grab some boards and put up a fence around your immediate area, which will come in handy later. You also find 2 survivors, a teenage boy and girl, hiding in the second floor of a house.

Inform the old man that I'd like to work for food, if he needs anything done.  After receiving instructions (if any) go over to the vending machine and grab those candy bars that fell out.

[4] You ask the old man if he'd be willing to give you a job in return for some food. He rubs his chin for a second and then says "Well, I have this big old tree in the backyard that needs cutting. You look strong, so this shouldn't be a problem for you."

You nod your head and tell him you'll get right on it, then go over to the vending machine and grab all the candy bars.

Talk to the old man, I am the charismatic one of the group after all.

[4+1] After Fredrick leaves, you engage the old man in idle conversation. In your talk, you manage to convince him of the existence of zombies as well as the need to reinforce the house and surrounding area. He sighs and grabs a shotgun off the wall.

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2011, 06:33:45 pm »

Help the old man build defenses.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2011, 06:53:11 pm »

Ask the survivor's for cigars, than pull 2 Mini-Uzi's out of Hammer space and give them to the people.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2011, 06:54:37 pm »

Eat the candy bars, grab hatchet from wolfchild, then set to work on the tree.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2011, 06:55:59 pm »

Name: John Carmack

Appearance: Tall. Blonde. Awesome.

Skill: An original McGuyver: +1 to rolls involving engineering, like setting up barricades.

Disability: Oh god how do I fire this thing: -1 to all rolls involving firearms.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:13 pm »

Search again
ggamer, if you want to come in we need a scavenger more than another mcguver
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2011, 10:47:04 pm »

U.S. Miltarry :  go go special forces!  Kill those zombies!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2011, 11:53:23 pm »

Find some food

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2011, 06:21:24 am »

get depressed for failing in everything and get to the old mans house.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Help the old man build defenses.

[2] While the old timer walks off to begin building a barricade, you try to hunt for some building materials. You can't seem to find any loose wood or metal sheets or anything you could use to build a sturdy barricade.

Ask the survivor's for cigars, than pull 2 Mini-Uzi's out of Hammer space and give them to the people.

[1] You ask the survivors for cigars. They give you a look that clearly says "Why would WE have cigars?"

[4] You pull out a pair of uzis from apparently nowhere and pass them to the survivors. They walk outside to begin assisting with the barricade.

Eat the candy bars, grab hatchet from wolfchild, then set to work on the tree.

You eat ALL FOUR CANDY BARS. Good thing it's an even number or else your disability would have screwed with you.

[5] You grab the hatchet and go to town on the tree, taking it down in a few swift chops. You yell "TIMBER" as it falls down harmlessly into the yard. You feel like a Canadian.

Search again

[2] Again, you begin sifting through homes, basements, and shacks for building materials for a barricade. You still can't find anything. You start thinking you might have to start dismantling things...

Find some food

[3] Walking down the street, you look inside of a car by pure chance. Hey, look, some McDonalds! You open up the bag to find a some fries. It looks like the person already ate the burger. Asshole.

get depressed for failing in everything and get to the old mans house.

[5] You walk into the old man's house and park yourself on the rocking chair. Staring forlornly into the fire, you become filled with burning passion. You have been very very accident prone, BUT NO MORE! YOU will be the one to end this zombie apocalypse! (+1 to your next 2 rolls)

Quote from: Old Man & Survivors
Build a barricade

[1] The trio of NPC survivors attempt to make a barricade using what materials they have, but their inexperience shows as they instead they just open up a giant hole in the defenses. Oops.

U.S. Miltarry :  go go special forces!  Kill those zombies!

[2] The US Military is busy in Washington DC playing Poker with the presidential cabinet. Strip Poker. The president is losing.

Hey, what's that?

Through the fog on the horizon, you spot a giant crowd shambling towards you. Huh. This could be bad.

Spoiler: Frelock/Fredrick (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Brian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild/Aaron (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ahra/Aaron #2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Survivors (click to show/hide)

I'll add you to the waiting list, ggamer.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

build defences this could be bad....
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Move the car to where the survivors are and armour plate it with bits and pieces peuple dotn need anymore
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Help the Old man and survivors build a barricade

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pull out a Spas-12 out of hammer space.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10